__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• Merene - Archosaur
    Merene - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Personnally i like the fashion they are giving us, at least the male version. Imho the halloween fashion you showed in those links is about the fugliest fashion i have seen on this game.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not slooty enough.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Would be pretty awesomesauce if they released this on the 26th as the 2nd piece of October Fashion, since that article claims that those fashion sets are only the first ones of October. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Called it but was off by a day b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not slooty enough.
    you are looking for these

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/cash%20shop/fashion/femme/f113.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited October 2011

b:dirty if I can get a dark blue color the first time I'd be set
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011

If y0ur ped0phile yes, s0rry try again pleaseb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • DryadLaFey - Sanctuary
    DryadLaFey - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If y0ur ped0phile yes, s0rry try again pleaseb:bye.

Pedophilia is the sexual interest in prepubescent children. That's an avatar with seriously huge ****. b:laugh
    b:cute
  • Kagikumai - Heavens Tear
    Kagikumai - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pedophilia is the sexual interest in prepubescent children. That's an avatar with seriously huge ****. b:laugh

But with a creepy baby face.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so is the witch set also for half price in this first day?
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But with a creepy baby face.
    asians typically have a baby face so its normal

its apparent if u look at american comics and asian comics. In some instances, babes in comics and games can be looked upon as 'too old a woman' in asian standards o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so is the witch set also for half price in this first day?

The Witch and Wizard Sets will stay at the same price for the entire week that they are in the shop.

All of the other new fashions referred to in that post will be half price for the first 24 hours only, before going back to normal price and remaining as permanent additions to the shop.
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    why waste money on clothes you will wear once or twice? the game has 'pumpkin pills', that cost nothing and are fun to pull out at the end of a successful run, or to tease a friend. i keep a few in the pocket of my cleric, and pop one on her after an especially stressful boss, to lighten the mood up. it it always gets a laugh!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    why waste money on clothes you will wear once or twice? the game has 'pumpkin pills', that cost nothing and are fun to pull out at the end of a successful run, or to tease a friend. i keep a few in the pocket of my cleric, and pop one on her after an especially stressful boss, to lighten the mood up. it it always gets a laugh!

but those pills are racist! D:
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Message from PWi to Barbs,

Just be yourself for Halloween....................
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-