Do you think Perfect World will go out of business if they keep things up?

Cheyenne/ - Sanctuary
Cheyenne/ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I mean I herd they banned practically an entire server recently. I know lots of people who are quitting (including me). There aren't NEAR the amount of people than there were when I first came to Perfect World. How much longer is it until they crash? I mean seriously! b:infuriated
Post edited by Cheyenne/ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Cheyenne/ - Sanctuary
    Cheyenne/ - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol sorry if I have a lot of typos... I have an awful keyboard
  • StrongSeeker - Sanctuary
    StrongSeeker - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I mean I herd they banned practically an entire server recently. I know lots of people who are quitting (including me). There aren't NEAR the amount of people than there were when I first came to Perfect World. How much longer is it until they crash? I mean seriously! b:infuriated

I think you pay way to much attention to this game lmao... I haven't noticed that there are less people on and i didn't near that "practically an entire server got banned". if they really did ban a whole server that'd be very stupid of them because they're taking away their paying customers.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think you pay way to much attention to this game lmao... I haven't noticed that there are less people on and i didn't near that "practically an entire server got banned". if they really did ban a whole server that'd be very stupid of them because they're taking away their paying customers.

If they did actually start bringing down the banhammer on the dragoon glitchers, yeah, practically entire servers will get hammered. They won't do it, but if they did, there would be a lot less lag. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    ...if they did, there would be a lot less lag. b:avoid

Too true.b:chuckle

I would be interested in hearing what server supposedly had so many players banned. If you wouldn't mind telling me in a PM, that is.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.