i need help with 80 weapon

Options
chocokrispis
chocokrispis Posts: 6 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Cleric
hi.. so, i'm gonna reach lv 80 soon and i'm starting to wonder what weapon i'll equipp..

i have a mold for glaives of divinity.. but i'm not sure because i hate glaives/patakas.. i'm sure u clerics know what i mean.. xD

and also i have the tt70 wand.. acalanatha or something like that.. so

should i descompose it and buy the 2 golden spirits and make the 80 one? (eww.. bound x.x)

or.. go for endless ambiguity..

or.. what i was looking for: get the 85 fcc weapong.. but here is where i need help.. how can i get it? i saw in ah a green one (sensoid) and a yellow one too (sensoid emptiness or something like that..) whats the difference between each one? and.. are those made from a mold or the bosses there just drop them.. i was invited to fcc once but i've never seen any drop there more than the fcc past or something like that xDD i rather prefer making my stuff 4 my own. i think is the cheaper way isnt it?

i'm basically asking for the best relation cost/power?/durability.. cause i dont wanna waste my coins in a weapon that i'll use for only 5 lvls xD!

.. sorry for my bad english duh xD
Post edited by chocokrispis on

Comments

• Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    hi.. so, i'm gonna reach lv 80 soon and i'm starting to wonder what weapon i'll equipp..

i have a mold for glaives of divinity.. but i'm not sure because i hate glaives/patakas.. i'm sure u clerics know what i mean.. xD

and also i have the tt70 wand.. acalanatha or something like that.. so

should i descompose it and buy the 2 golden spirits and make the 80 one? (eww.. bound x.x)

or.. go for endless ambiguity..

or.. what i was looking for: get the 85 fcc weapong.. but here is where i need help.. how can i get it? i saw in ah a green one (sensoid) and a yellow one too (sensoid emptiness or something like that..) whats the difference between each one? and.. are those made from a mold or the bosses there just drop them.. i was invited to fcc once but i've never seen any drop there more than the fcc past or something like that xDD i rather prefer making my stuff 4 my own. i think is the cheaper way isnt it?

i'm basically asking for the best relation cost/power?/durability.. cause i dont wanna waste my coins in a weapon that i'll use for only 5 lvls xD!

.. sorry for my bad english duh xD

Yes. I'd get endless ambi, my personal favorite.

FC85 green weapons are drops from FF bosses, which are completely random and a rare rate.

FC85 gold weapons come from the FF insigna, or 1000 paths which only make 2 weapons and I think an aquadash is one of them.

FF85 gold have better refine rates and better adds and this weapon can and will last you till 100. The green one won't last more than 5 levels.
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    semoid emptiness is a good one with -6 chan and added hp/vit. i reallly recomend this if you can get it but if its too expensive there are other options. It's really good but expensive to get bc you have to get it from the insignia. with the aquadash tho you can set up a shop at snowy vilage to buy ffc and get it cheaper if u preffer that(and yes with the ffc you can only get the aquadash and/or the ff 85 bow). or get one of the tt greens that will make your end game weapon if you wanna go that path. or if you do not have coins at all do the devine quest to get a free galaive of devinity i did that and got a free one b:pleased and dispose of it when you are 90 and think from there lol.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wands Generally have low min-man damage. I would advice getting 1000 Past of Frstocovered city (8k-10k each 9m-10m total = really worths it, and make an Aquadash. it lasts till 100 when u can pick Rank or Nirvana
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Wands Generally have low min-man damage. I would advice getting 1000 Past of Frstocovered city (8k-10k each 9m-10m total = really worths it, and make an Aquadash. it lasts till 100 when u can pick Rank or Nirvana

9-10m is expensive for an aquadash on our server haha...

I've seen people get paths for 5k each and selling clean ones for 8m>

And i edited my extra 9 on the paths b:chuckle
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    9-10m is expensive for an aquadash on our server haha...

I've seen people get paths for 5k each and selling clean ones for 8m>

And i edited my extra 9 on the paths b:chuckle

I guess it depends on the person selling them , i found many prices tbh , however till now i have round to 200 of them just from FFs or from friends donating. If i ever get rank 8 for veno , Aquadash will have helped till then at least :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • violetvalor
    violetvalor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Glaives of Divinity --> Requiem Blade --> Rank 8

I think this would give the best "power to cost ratio". Though if you prefer not to go the Rank 8 route then whichever route gets you to the endgame TT weapon you like.

Hope I Helped ^^
  • chocokrispis
    chocokrispis Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty all for the replays..i think im gonna get endless ambiguity 'till i get the coins for the sing. endless will be usefull because i wanna get nirvana..

one last question but this time is about nirvana lol:

to get nirvana weapon i'll need the last TT one right? i cant get into the game right now but if i recall correctly it's bound.. so if i do NOT equip it before turning it into nirvana weapon.. will be bound once i equip it anyway? and.. if i equip a bound gear.. i'll be able to refine it or add shards on it later?

i went off topic sorry xD
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I personally like the FC weapon silverrain, it has the exact same adds as aquadash but it costs less than half of what aquadash costs on my server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ty all for the replays..i think im gonna get endless ambiguity 'till i get the coins for the sing. endless will be usefull because i wanna get nirvana..

one last question but this time is about nirvana lol:

to get nirvana weapon i'll need the last TT one right? i cant get into the game right now but if i recall correctly it's bound.. so if i do NOT equip it before turning it into nirvana weapon.. will be bound once i equip it anyway? and.. if i equip a bound gear.. i'll be able to refine it or add shards on it later?

i went off topic sorry xD

Well, I dunno how many times I've told people they aren't restricted to the tt weapon. You can change at any time.

The way bound works, it's tradable until equipped.
    If you can't make nirvana at 100 and equipped the weapon, you must mak the nirvana yourself. If not the nirvana weaPon will be unbound too.

Refines don't transfer over.

You can refine anything that is able to be refined if it's in your inventory lol even if it's bound.
  • StreamElf - Sanctuary
    StreamElf - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    At 80 i got the endless ambiguity. I really liked the weapon, it isn't too expensive and it's just pretty b:chuckle If you refine it to +3 it gives the same attack power as requiem.

After that i got Requiem Blade. It's a cheap weapon and the adds are good, although you don't need the dex on it. I used that for a few lvls and got Wraith Conquerer.

But i prefer blades over wands anyway, but this worked for me and i don't regret the path :3
    8x Cleric (Sanctuary)
    6x Veno (Sanctuary)
    5x Assasin (Harshlands)
    3x Archer (Sanctuary)