Brand New

Options
wmfatboy
wmfatboy Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
hello im brand new ot this game, im looking for a guild to join and teach me the ropes, i am fully vent capable, and depending if i end up enjoying the game or not, I have way too much free time that needs to be occupied. i have experience in several MMOs and i would be happy to share my "resume" to apply for a guild who is willing to help me out.

FatBoy
Post edited by wmfatboy on

Comments

• DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    finding a faction will be dependent on which server you decide on.

And time isn't as much of a factor as money. If you have a lot of money to spend, you'll do just fine.
  • wmfatboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    are you implying i need to spend real life money on this game ot go anywhere?
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Please fill in these

Class:
    Spec:
    Level:
    Server:
    Previous Raiding Experience:
    Professions:
    Reason for leaving the last game you played :

IGN:
    Bio:
    Free speech:
  • wmfatboy
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i am currently downloading the game, however i can answer the following, i have ALOT of raiding experience, i used to play a game called shadowbane, i was a guild leader, battle leader, strategic planning, all around player, i left it because it was shut down.

so as it stands now i will go to any server i can for the necessary help starting the game.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well i suggest selecting a server close to your country of residence even though the gameplay is fluid as a diamond and noob-clicking skills is pretty much the only choice with the current keybinding system.
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how are u guys saying i make troll thread when u respond to this thread, i dont even...... HATERS BE HATING b:angry
  • Veri - Lothranis
    edited October 2011
    Options
    how are u guys saying i make troll thread when u respond to this thread, i dont even...... HATERS BE HATING b:angry

Bad habit of mine i respond to trolls and feed them for fun since people seem to dislike that b:victory
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    this game has so many options that it is very hard to tell them all in a post. there is a Wiki and all, listed on the toolbar at the top of this page-click on "Game Info", and you'll find listings of the races, and the different classes each has. but as a general rule, each race has one with physical attacks, and one with magic attacks, with the exception of the Elf Cleric, who is mostly the healer of this game. he/she does have magic/physical attacks, but mostly they are raised to have healing skills having priority. the newer races tend to be stronger/faster than the original. but this game has something for everyone, so try out different characters and see what suits you.

and yes, unfortunately, you do have to put RL money into this game, not so much in the lower levels, but as you go, you will find that you do need to buy things like bank and inventory stones, charms make things easier than hunting herbs for potions, and so on. and theres always the need to travel...you do get a free air mount, but its slower than molasses in january, so buying/speeding it up becomes a priority. land mounts are nice, but i find i use my eagle far more than my land mount (a tiger). and an air mount is a must in this game, to get to places up on high mesas.

i hope you find what will be fun for you, and enjoy the game...almost my whole family does! b:pleased

wmfatboy wrote: »
    hello im brand new ot this game, im looking for a guild to join and teach me the ropes, i am fully vent capable, and depending if i end up enjoying the game or not, I have way too much free time that needs to be occupied. i have experience in several MMOs and i would be happy to share my "resume" to apply for a guild who is willing to help me out.

FatBoy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    about the money YES you will need to pay me 1kk and i will tell you what you will need to knew ooh and its euros not dollars dont want below my standard payment.

oO and i am not trolling i was thinking on lving a sad psy and for a sub to so get me the cash and i tell you what yyou my fatman will need.

lol lol