edited October 2011 in General Discussion
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Nurfed_You - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    go in SP, target lvl 80 or below clerics, 1 shot them. keep tally mark on paper. easy way to reach 1k+ in kills b:victory
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Plus 1
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    go in SP, target lvl 80 or below clerics, 1 shot them. keep tally mark on paper. easy way to reach 1k+ in kills b:victory

This.

Be progressive about this if you really care for PK kills.

I think I have like 39K kills now, let me check again, brb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear
    Ms_Mystic - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This.

Be progressive about this if you really care for PK kills.

I think I have like 39K kills now, let me check again, brb.

Were all the level 20s trying to do weapons tokens to difficult for you?
  • gucciyacht1
    gucciyacht1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Were all the level 20s trying to do weapons tokens to difficult for you?

a little bit, their sleep is till 10 sec long and when a squad of clerics keep casting it, i just cant do squad. i gotta say, those low levels are so dam skilled, perfectly timed chain sleep, i dont even...... good thing i popped a ironguard b:victory
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    a little bit, their sleep is till 10 sec long and when a squad of clerics keep casting it, i just cant do squad. i gotta say, those low levels are so dam skilled, perfectly timed chain sleep, i dont even...... good thing i popped a ironguard b:victory

woops forgot to switch back to my main b:laugh (ps that was my alt lvl 105 sin)
  • Exinius - Sanctuary
    Exinius - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I think you should get a GM to look into this!
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You know, the pvp kills not being recorded is doing way too much good to high level players: we can't see how many lowbies they killed in the passage cuz of course having a lot of kills lately would mean that they killed a lot of lowbies in the passage.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    The counts were never correct before, and now they don't mean anything with the SP gank. It would be just fine if they decide never to show them again. False rankings are worthless. Unless they filter out not only multiple toon kills, but also killing people more than 5-10 levels below you, any PvP ranking is an utter sham.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The counts were never correct before, and now they don't mean anything with the SP gank. It would be just fine if they decide never to show them again. False rankings are worthless. Unless they filter out not only multiple toon kills, but also killing people more than 5-10 levels below you, any PvP ranking is an utter sham.

PvP kills meant never meant much, and meant even less when TB were realeased, then R9 etc etc.
    buıɹɐɔ ɟo ʇuıod ǝɥʇ ʇsɐd sı oʇ ǝbɐssǝɯ ʇɐɥʇ ʇǝb oʇ ʎɹʇ pןnoɔ noʎ ǝɹǝɥ ǝuoʎuɐ 'sǝpısǝq
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I was actually dissappointed when i found out that Rank gear had nothing to do with PvP.