Comment and Question

Vallren - Lost City
Vallren - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Hola all. Just been noticing some hilarities and such over the few weeks I have played this game and I have to make a comment or two about a few things.

First off, anyone complaining and crying about being PKed. Shut the (very versatile word that can mean an activity between a male and female) up for christ's sake. By rolling on a PvP server you agree to allow people 20+ levels higher than you to make your life a living (not a freezer). I mean seriously. What makes you think you are any more important than anyone else on the server? You arn't, so get over it.
If you want to cry about it, then please do. It's entertaining and it's why I keep World Chat on. But I just felt I'd bring it to your attention once again, since the other 100 times didn't seem to register.

Secondly, a tip to all new people. If your name is red, do not step outside of town. I once had a level 40ish Blademaster grinding near where I was AoEing and I proceeded to kill him about 5 or 6 times before he went to yelling at me over tells for killing him. I don't pk much yet as my guild isn't a heavy pk guild and I don't have the power to back up being attacked by large groups of people (yet), but if I see a red name I WILL take a stab at killing them because YOU DROP (smelly things that people don't want to think about). GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULLS. Anyone with half a brain will kill you because you are not nothing more than an intelligent mob that drops items (and sometimes not even intelligent). But to KEEP coming back OVER and OVEr and not expect the same thing to happen, and then be like WHAT THE (you need oven mitts guys), WHAT DID YOU EXPECT YOU IDIOT? >.>

Then you have the stupidity to ask for you stuff back? Once again. THIS IS A PVP SERVER. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG.

Thirdly, I need to comment that the guys in RQ and the other few drama causes are doing a bangup job. You keep this game fun and interesting seeing all these people getting so worked up because they rolled on a pvp server. It's hilarious. You need to do it more.

I havn't gotten to experience Tw yet so I can't quite comment on that sadly.

And finally, my question that I am leading up to. This goes out to anyone that has ever complained about being ganked or being killed by a higher level. WHY DID YOU ROLL ON A PVP SERVER? If you are (female dog)ing about these things, you must think you are for some reason more important than this level 2 jackalope that I am stepping on with my iron cleets. If I want to get 5 people together and make your life a living (very hot place), does that make you god of this server? Does that mean I am trying to display my awesome skills? No. It means for whatever reason (maybe I made a wheel and spun it and it landed on your name) I feel like making your day a living (hotter than a stove) in this game. Do I have the right to do this? Of course. ITS A PVP SERVER.

Also, i have to make one last comment on all of this. I recently read about a Lost City player complaining about Harrassment.

LOL

The only kind of Harrassment that can exist within a PvP server is Sexual Harrassment. Any other kind is dealt with through PvP. THAT IS THE WHOLE PREMISE OF A PVP SERVER. YOU BACK UP WHAT YOU SAY WITH INTERNET VIOLENCE. If he is capable of detsroying you guess what. He gets to harrass you all he wants. Either get friends to kill him or get used to your worthlessness because THIS IS A PVP SERVER.

Anyway, this is the end of my Carebear rant. Keep the Drama coming because as much as it annoys me off to see the lessers of society cry, it's hilarious.

I decided to censor my profanity in creative ways. Hope you enjoy. XD
Post edited by Vallren - Lost City on

Comments

• /haiku/ - Lost City
    /haiku/ - Lost City Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    You should work for the FCC.
    /Haiku/ -- Cognitive atrophy at its finest.
    No longer the mistress of being ohko PK'd.
  • Wishfox - Lost City
    Wishfox - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    best. edited. thread. ever.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Shut the (very versatile word that can mean an activity between a male and female) up for (religious figure)'s sake.

Fixed to be just that much more PC b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Post made me lol. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kanarina - Lost City
    Kanarina - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    This made my morning just that much better...Thank you :D

Oh and...

QFT
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    I am amazed at your editing skills good sir.
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    THIS. IS. PEE VEE PEE!!!!!

*epeen epeen epeen*

k gotcha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    That guy whining was Halloween, that 'harasser" was a guy named Isutan, I know him more than I want to, but I lawl 'd hard when I saw that WC spam. xD
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vallren - Lost City
    Vallren - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    Also, I want to throw out a new term.

PLAYER VS PERSON

Use it.
  • gade
    gade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2008
    vallren dis renegade da blade matser................u crazy

but i like crazy.............ur getting pked so u can drop some of that (cleavland browns)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    The OP is right. Every newb should read his post.

i didn't even finish reading the first paragraph b4 i got uber bored
  • evolution1234
    edited October 2011
    THIS. IS. PEE VEE PEE!!!!!

*epeen epeen epeen*

k gotcha.

hell no

this is LC

1st. this thread is highly uncharacteric of lc threads with no capitalization spell check and jargons everywhere

2nd. where the ** (not whatever activity u were talking about) are the trolling, name calling, mother bashing, backstabbing, jiucy gossip. this thread is totally lame

3rd i got nothing
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    good moru all b:victory
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    3 year necro Azura, nice.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Level 46 flaunting about killing people? @_@
  • evolution1234
    edited October 2011
    3 year necro

ha ha, i lol at this
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Best thread to be necroed in a while. Wish more people could read this.... actually wish the server could reset to 3 years ago

Everyone that plays now is a failure b:laugh