TF>Vengeful>TC>Instinct>CT>Darkness?

2»

Comments

• Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    waww i'm jealous- took me a lifetime to get 9x-100 on gem daily+WQ! b:cry

I think last week we were slightly stronger than Instinct. Yep it was almost 3 hour war but on balance I think we maybe had the slight edge. Their crystal was down quite a bit toward the end so when they decide to do full push there was only going to be one winner.

But dont think you can say for sure which faction is stronger until they have a few tw's- last week could have easy gone the other way with a small variance in ppl/numbers that showed. (Was funny each time Kinda would see breathe and qq about the incoming purge btw b:chuckle)

Dont think CT played their best in the tw against TC who defended really well actually- but 2 hours was probably a bit longer than it should have been to be honest.

(I'd put TF~Vengful> CT~Instinct > TC)
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    All in all last night was one of the rare 3 hour wars that I considered fun. Good fight Vengeful. We got their crystal to 1.2mill in a defense war. They did a good job to rally and keep us out after that. Sadly on the last push into their base I dced somewhere between the entrance to their base and the crystal b:cry. I'm not sure what they got our crystal to on their attack I want to say somewhere between 8-9mill at the lowest. See you next week hope it is just as fun. b:kiss
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    All in all last night was one of the rare 3 hour wars that I considered fun. Good fight Vengeful. We got their crystal to 1.2mill in a defense war. They did a good job to rally and keep us out after that. Sadly on the last push into their base I dced somewhere between the entrance to their base and the crystal b:cry. I'm not sure what they got our crystal to on their attack I want to say somewhere between 8-9mill at the lowest. See you next week hope it is just as fun. b:kiss

Agree, it was a lot of fun, well worth getting up at 5 am. I died to your perdition twice, but then again I was kinda glued to you the whole TW. Attacking you feels like throwing pieces of cotton wool at a tank. b:surrender
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011

yea it was fun tw, ty for that.
    On side note: Your Susadition killed me only once, but at the worst moment i could ever imagine. I think it was in the last hour of tw, when you guys wiped us in your own base, i triple sparked, used anti stun genie skill, was about to hit immune pot, BUT YOU SUSADITION ME!!!b:angry
    Was fun tho ;)
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    who can teach me pvp
    me nubo dunno how to pkz CT sux badbadz helpz plz
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @ Belkas
    how is that any different then TF posting on WC, forums etc what Vengeful is saying in their vent or their forums too?

Really if you are going to point out the flaws of one, point at your people too.

Look at your old Essence forums and tell me there aren't threads upon threads about their old forums? Screenshots of their posts?

I guess because that happened awhile back all is forgotten, and those people are now saints.

If you read my reply to Sun_Burn, you will see that I do point out the flaws of both. Who is posting on WC, forums etc what Vengeful is saying in vent and their forums? Are you going to give concrete evidence of who or just paint a picture with no proof? When I am on, I rarely see much in WC from TF except for the normal trash talk and I have yet to see anything on TF forums to indicate that someone is spying on VF. For clarity, spying in video games is pretty **** regardless of who does it. What a waste of time and effort. I really don't see how Essence is relevant to this discussion.
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    who can teach me pvp
    me nubo dunno how to pkz CT sux badbadz helpz plz

Get more refines and then roll your face over the keyboard.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    DARKnes > TC
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    wow Azura n Calvin r 105 now, btw, has GM fix the frost glitch yet? eventho i am asking this, but i know the answer, our GMs r pawns of PWCN, they cant do anything.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    agree on thta part but me i am sure Azura only have lv not r9 so it dosent matter getting mty r9 axe soon i hope b:victory