"Longest and hardest E-peen in Archosaur" contest.

Options
Abstractive - Archosaur
Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Etherblade (West)
No "it's over 9000" jokes, no FastTwitch and certainly no drama queens are to post in this new and exciting Archosaur thread.

Vote on the longest and hardest E-peen in Archosaur. I thought of a poll at first, but then I thought it would sound too much like "pole". Discuss b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
Post edited by Abstractive - Archosaur on

Comments

• MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    RioNHale.

/endofcontest
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Going once...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    RioNHale.

/endofcontest

No, its got to be a sin, or someone with +12'd gear. Or a sin with +12'd gear?
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Claciusvile - Archosaur
    Claciusvile - Archosaur Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmmm. Athros. psychic with full r9 +12 (or almost?)

There was aurelius >.> and I believe everyone remembers his sin dagger sharding....1 drakeflame and 1 iceborne. that was pretty pro o.o
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Siiobhan for sure, anyone who can marathon run down a lane in TW all by themselves and makes it almost to the gates obvious thinks they are invincible. He takes the gold in my book, major e-peen.
    Winning b:pleased
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Proski Wallace
    Jesus of the Internet
    Proses, leader of the miserablites
    Proski Valli and the four seasons
    The bro that came at you
    DO I NEED TO LIST ANY MORE?
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Siiobhan for sure, anyone who can marathon run down a lane in TW all by themselves and makes it almost to the gates obvious thinks they are invincible. He takes the gold in my book, major e-peen.

Any contenders want to top this ? This here e-peen is orgasmically promising.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Proski Wallace
    Jesus of the Internet
    Proses, leader of the miserablites
    Proski Valli and the four seasons
    The bro that came at you
    DO I NEED TO LIST ANY MORE?

Let me guess, you're also the rogue propagandist deity of the new world order, Prosmetheus, god of fire, BT and BIDS, seeker of truth and undeniable uncoverer of hipocrisy, puppet master of Archosaur server, also known as New Gomora.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    hmmm. Athros. psychic with full r9 +12 (or almost?)

There was aurelius >.> and I believe everyone remembers his sin dagger sharding....1 drakeflame and 1 iceborne. that was pretty pro o.o

Was with that aurelius nutcase in FC, he pulled like half the instance plus all the mobs in the big room in one go. A friggin' cleric.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options
    No, its got to be a sin, or someone with +12'd gear. Or a sin with +12'd gear?

It's just gotta be an old man thriving on prejudice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    Options

Pfft, a single instance equally explained by metal retardation, excessive intoxication, or noobish exuberation.

Auto attacking bosses for 103/4 levels? Stealth>spark>stun>aps>stealth over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again in pvp? Buying +12 rank 9 when you can already face roll 99% of the players in pvp with +6 rank 8/nirvana?

There can be no other explanation other than e-peenoristic pursuits. b:surrender
    It's just gotta be an old man thriving on prejudice.

Prejudice? I pre judge noone. I judge sins on their perpetual activity as a group, nearly without exception.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdWO9ozir1Y

forgot how much I love that movie. i want those introductions
    edited September 2011
    Options
    then stop being such a romeo and start doing something in game again, lover boy
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    no mojo no mo
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    WEOW THE NIEN BEASTTTT *___________________________*
    WEOWMONSTA
    QUEEN WEOWMEOWMEOW

Reading Archosaur threads on a Friday afternoon with a tub of cookie ice-cream.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    WEOW THE NIEN BEASTTTT *___________________________*
    WEOWMONSTA
    QUEEN WEOWMEOWMEOW

Reading Archosaur threads on a Friday afternoon with a tub of cookie ice-cream.

Weow b:dirty

Iwant your Facebookzzzzz b:cute
  • Weow - Archosaur
    Weow - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Weow b:dirty

Iwant your Facebookzzzzz b:cute

HLELO TISAV

Weow
    Public figure
    16 like this

ekekekekekek
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Was with that aurelius nutcase in FC, he pulled like half the instance plus all the mobs in the big room in one go. A friggin' cleric.

I once dualed him before some TT, while I already had achieved my R8 so sometime around January? I hit proc`s veno in fox form harder than I hit Aurelius and he 1shot my barb, it was sorta amusing. For once the money thrown into the toon was done in smart manner, back in the days the smart CS toons were quite rare. Actually Aurelius was the only R9 I can think of, the early ones, that hadnt failed with sharding. It was a shame he was only good at getting godlike gear =/. When R9+10 cleric drives you crazy in TT by being bad, there really is no words for it.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I once dualed him before some TT, while I already had achieved my R8 so sometime around January? I hit proc`s veno in fox form harder than I hit Aurelius and he 1shot my barb, it was sorta amusing. For once the money thrown into the toon was done in smart manner, back in the days the smart CS toons were quite rare. Actually Aurelius was the only R9 I can think of, the early ones, that hadnt failed with sharding. It was a shame he was only good at getting godlike gear =/. When R9+10 cleric drives you crazy in TT by being bad, there really is no words for it.

Come now, even auer knows his sharding is terrible.
    And he was full r9 +12 with 15k hp buffed full magic.
    Another silly post by wnb.
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Now they made him lead of Immunity, Gral must have been drunk when he made that decision. He singled handed ruined soulayr, Fatalis, then PHOENIX, and kept EG a poorly ran faction with nostalgic officer/leaders. Guess Immunity is next on fails list.b:shutup
    re
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Come now, even auer knows his sharding is terrible.
    And he was full r9 +12 with 15k hp buffed full magic.
    Another silly post by wnb.

Actually, if my memory serves me correctly, his sharding was half garnets and half defence levels. He had achieved, now I gotta google the English word for it, the "marginal utility" with his p.def or least it seemed like it w/o doing the math myself. Now the advantage you get from added p.def isnt a linear straight hence there is a point where you are better off sharding with something else than garnets if you want to survive against physical damage. And the point on straight where the change happens is called marginal utility.

I honestly can be wrong and he might have had citrines instead of defense levels but I do remember some, pardon me, idiots sharding with either full citrines/garnets, compared to that it was pretty nice surprise. I`m not gonna go into the sharding of Narla, ahemm, Nemesis HAs that was just funny to look at. I actually doubt that the full defense level sharding, that most go for now days I hear, is the best way to go either due the way damage is calculated. But to go more detailed than that I would have to care enough to do the math, which I dont.

Ps. I didnt expect you to understand anything bout sharding anyways so I dont blame you for trying to poke at me to revenge all the fun I`ve made out of you, all those months ago. Women never forget but neither does Rion, beware!
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Actually, if my memory serves me correctly, his sharding was half garnets and half defence levels. He had achieved, now I gotta google the English word for it, the "marginal utility" with his p.def or least it seemed like it w/o doing the math myself. Now the advantage you get from added p.def isnt a linear straight hence there is a point where you are better off sharding with something else than garnets if you want to survive against physical damage. And the point on straight where the change happens is called marginal utility.

I honestly can be wrong and he might have had citrines instead of defense levels but I do remember some, pardon me, idiots sharding with either full citrines/garnets, compared to that it was pretty nice surprise. I`m not gonna go into the sharding of Narla, ahemm, Nemesis HAs that was just funny to look at. I actually doubt that the full defense level sharding, that most go for now days I hear, is the best way to go either due the way damage is calculated. But to go more detailed than that I would have to care enough to do the math, which I dont.

Ps. I didnt expect you to understand anything bout sharding anyways so I dont blame you for trying to poke at me to revenge all the fun I`ve made out of you, all those months ago. Women never forget but neither does Rion, beware!

Auer is a good guy, my friend, and even he knows his sharding is awful, he used to put +75 hp cit shards in g10 mold gears, 3* gears with 4 incomparible garnets that were only good for 5 levels etc.

His cleric was fully garnet gems single handedly raising the price to 30m+, he sharded like 2-4 josd total, when he realised how much better josd were it was too late.

so he saved a hell of a lot of josd for his full set r9 seeker about 5 months ago, and hes left the game since he had r/l issues a while back and yet r9 full set josd seeker still unreleased.

also he sharded mana gems into his seeker's robe, regardless of what some may say, its not smart in the slightest.

your saying the guy that put an iceboure stone in his sin's g13 nirvana daggers... is good at sharding...
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Auer is a good guy, my friend, and even he knows his sharding is awful, he used to put +75 hp cit shards in g10 mold gears, 3* gears with 4 incomparible garnets that were only good for 5 levels etc.

His cleric was fully garnet gems single handedly raising the price to 30m+, he sharded like 2-4 josd total, when he realised how much better josd were it was too late.

so he saved a hell of a lot of josd for his full set r9 seeker about 5 months ago, and hes left the game since he had r/l issues a while back and yet r9 full set josd seeker still unreleased.

also he sharded mana gems into his seeker's robe, regardless of what some may say, its not smart in the slightest.

your saying the guy that put an iceboure stone in his sin's g13 nirvana daggers... is good at sharding...

I`ve only seen his clerics R9 sharding, I got no idea how that sharding was achieved but it was better than any other R9 sharding at the time. I `ve been really inactive since Rescind times, what happened since, I really only know hearsay if that. Good question would be which is the point where orns are enough p.def for robes and one should shard with Jades.

But a child could shard properly as luck exists but does the luck behind sharding have any effect if the sharding is good or not? Guy A and B got the same exact sharding, A sees a lot of effort figuring it out and B just let`s in the hands of the Lor... Ahemm... Pope. B got the sharding by pure luck but does that mean anything in the terms of how good the sharding is?

Ps. I dont think I called him good at sharding, simply said his sharding was good or least better than what others did.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I`ve only seen his clerics R9 sharding, I got no idea how that sharding was achieved but it was better than any other R9 sharding at the time. I `ve been really inactive since Rescind times, what happened since, I really only know hearsay if that. Good question would be which is the point where orns are enough p.def for robes and one should shard with Jades.

But a child could shard properly as luck exists but does the luck behind sharding have any effect if the sharding is good or not? Guy A and B got the same exact sharding, A sees a lot of effort figuring it out and B just let`s in the hands of the Lor... Ahemm... Pope. B got the sharding by pure luck but does that mean anything in the terms of how good the sharding is?

Ps. I dont think I called him good at sharding, simply said his sharding was good or least better than what others did.

The only other cleric with anywhere near equal gear was lusin, and he sharded much better with full josd.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The only other cleric with anywhere near equal gear was lusin, and he sharded much better with full josd.

I thought you quit b:bye
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought you quit b:bye

stopped playing for uni, browse forums once a week or so.

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options

Lusin had pretty low refines on orns back then and due that I wouldnt swear his sharding was better. But then again, you dont even understand how that matters, do you? Full JoSD is no doubt the best way to go at +12 everything but there is a point where garnets are indeed better for robes but the bar for that might be lower than I`m assuming. I could do the math for it but Im unsure if Ive eaten today yet so I doubt that those calculations are anywhere near my "to do list" as I do have more important things to figure out first.

Ps. Ppl really should think the gear themselves and not go from "OMG vit stones!" to "OMG JosD!".
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Full JoSD is no doubt the best way to go at +12 everything but there is a point where garnets are indeed better for robes but the bar for that might be lower than I`m assuming.

At all +10, garnets give me twice the surviveability against physical attacks that jades would give, and at 1/3 the price - at least for the 8 sockets I have tigers in now as placeholders (bought @3m each but to purify them out im wiping out like 80m+ in value, ouch).

90% of my deaths in TW are to physical attacks, so for my last 8 sockets garnets > jades imo.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited November 2011
    Options
    At all +10, garnets give me twice the surviveability against physical attacks that jades would give, and at 1/3 the price - at least for the 8 sockets I have tigers in now as placeholders (bought @3m each but to purify them out im wiping out like 80m+ in value, ouch).

90% of my deaths in TW are to physical attacks, so for my last 8 sockets garnets > jades imo.

I never actually did those calculations for robes but for barb bout how well JoSD work or more bout the dmg reductions against m.dmg. I must`ve had abaddon ring(s) +12 added into the build, hence the normal reduction is already so high that the normal gems wouldnt add too much. I dont know if there is a type of ring for mages that would give p.def when refined, well sure there is, just pick something meant for HAs but if there is anything similar to what abaddon ring is for barbs? If there is, I might suggest to get one or two of those and refine em high, should be enough to make JoSD sharding far better than putting any garnets in gear. I cant think of any ring that would do the trick but it`s been ages since I`ve played and I wouldnt be surprised if that kind of ring has been added into the game after I quit.
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Options
    o.o people still play this trash called a game?