Cyanure recruiting (Raging Tide)

Options
Scullreaper - Raging Tide
Scullreaper - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Guild Banter
Cyanure-faction is a lvl 3 faction in Raging Tide server.

So what we are up to?

For now we are NOT rushing into TW, guild wars or base or being a "super faction", our goal is to help people - new and old ones. We want to grow together, get known of each others and survive from our irl and url problems together. Interested?

Here are few rules for our faction

- All levels and classes can join
- No drama. We understand people who have hard time and we can help those people, but trolling and flaming is not allowed here
- We allow people from all countries but you must speak english.
- Do not tease or harass anyone. You can have fun but only in good way!
- Be honest
- Offer help if you can, ask help if you need. This is our main idea.

More

- A word Cyanure means cyanide, quickly-killing poison. We are the poison against the evil wraiths in PWI
- We have icon
- We do not have much high level players yet
- We can be friends with high lvl faction and send our high lvl ppl to that faction if everyone allow that system to work
- I accept roleplaying events inside the faction if its wanted
- We do TT, FC, BHs, FBs, PV, Rebirth and all kinds of events together! We can quest always together also.

You can ask questions here or tell if you want to join. You can also send me PM in forum. My ingame name is Colum
See you in Raging Tide.
Post edited by Scullreaper - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Scullreaper - Raging Tide
    Scullreaper - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Bump.
  • NewRock - Raging Tide
    NewRock - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Been in this guild/faction for three months now. They have taken me from 37 to 62. Someone will always help you when you ask. Sometimes you have to ask two or three times, as the guild members will be busy taking someone thru an instance. Or killing a boss mob.