TW ~ Oct. 14th - Oct. 16th

Options
Q____Q - Dreamweaver
Q____Q - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Tideswell (East)
Friday, October 14th

20:00 - Equinox attacks Regenesis, Stairway to Heaven - Equinox loses.
20:03 - InTandem attacks Regenesis, Plains of Farewell - InTandem loses.

Saturday, October 15th

20:00 - Spades attacks Regenesis, Silk Ridge - Spades loses.
20:03 - Dynasty attacks Regenesis, Hidden Orchid - Dynasty loses.
20:06 - Tempest attacks Regenesis, The White Ridge - Tempest loses.
20:09 - FAMINE attacks :3, Walled Stronghold - FAMINE wins.
20:12 - Pajamas attacks PWArena, Immolation Camp - Pajamas loses.
20:15 - Emergence attacks Kindrid, Windswept (Gr)asslands - Emergence loses.

Sunday, October 16th

20:00 - Regenesis attacks Spades, The Harshlands - Regenesis wins.

T-t-territory count
Dynasty - 4
FAMINE - 1
Spades - 9
Tempest - 1
Regenesis - 26
InTandem - 1
Equinox - 4
PWArena - 1
Kindrid - 1
BootyCamp - 3

Map

Map of Oct 14-16
Post edited by Q____Q - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    :o Regen gonna try and bring down Spades? Can they? Will they? Yes b:chuckle

Btw if Bootycamp are not Alts then why are they doing nothing? Surely if they wanted to keep members they would atleasy make some sort of half hearted attempt.

Who are PWArena?

And where is o_o D:
    PWI b:bye
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    o_o was taken off the map dureing one of the triple ganks that regen had
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    lol didn't booty attack regen the past month already? who knows maybe they wanna build up some more before attacking again. It happens. Im done talking with people who live on their own assumptions.

Piggy's ftwb:dirty
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i finally found out what a real troll is \o/

an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.

<3 dictionary.reference.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i finally found out what a real troll is \o/

an internet user who sends inflammatory or provocative messages designed to elicit negative responses or start a flame-war. (As a fisherman trolls for an unsuspecting fish.) : Don't answer those silly messages. Some troll is just looking for an argument.

<3 dictionary.reference.com

Short: A troll is someone who lives under a bridge.

And piggies ftw /o/
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Short: A troll is someone who lives under a bridge.

And piggies ftw /o/

Where did you get that kitty in your sig and who do i have to kidnap to get one also =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Where did you get that kitty in your sig and who do i have to kidnap to get one also =D

its a fox D:
    edited October 2011
    Options

Zan its always Zan, Chill said if he grew his moobs bigger he could have you or something like that. I'm sure he said he wanted to meet you at the enemies crystal.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Zan its always Zan, Chill said if he grew his moobs bigger he could have you or something like that. I'm sure he said he wanted to meet you at the enemies crystal.

You won't see me at any enemy crystal i'm afraid...

...i'm a professional noob carebear... b:cute

Though I do hear that Zan prefers moobs over ****... b:quiet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andres - Dreamweaver
    Andres - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To my knowledge, BC will only place a bid when they've got over a certain number of member signups for TW, which is very kind of them, as it's pretty boring to make 1 hour TW preparations to run into a fight vs InTandem or Equinox where they field less than 40 in :(
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    We came, we saw, we painted it red.
    10/10/10 Calamity
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    Jsteno - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I know where the same way why waste the money on a bid if you can't pull the numbers to make it a good fight.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ aracnius: omg it is a fox... doesnt change the fact that i want one D=

@stacy: i would love to meet chill at the enemy crystal so my boa and his db can make oh so sweet love to the crystal ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tigers, rawr.
    I'm sure Zanners like **** over moobies o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Renerei - Dreamweaver
    Renerei - Dreamweaver Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    tigers, rawr.
    I'm sure Zanners like **** over moobies o.o

Chill knows from experience. b:quietb:avoid
  • blaarrg
    blaarrg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    To my knowledge, BC will only place a bid when they've got over a certain number of member signups for TW, which is very kind of them, as it's pretty boring to make 1 hour TW preparations to run into a fight vs InTandem or Equinox where they field less than 40 in :(

You blocked IT into a city and removed all other options for them for tw. And from what I heard regen planned to do that to all the factions to force them to only be able to attack regen and have no other tws. You have no right to complain about what you created and what is clearly your own fault. EQ is another story though.
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok really where's the results lol . Someone is slacking :) We could see a interesting fight if spades can take one more land from regen then hit IT. But other then that its either off the map factions hitting or everyone on map hitting regen really.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blaarrg wrote: »
    You blocked IT into a city and removed all other options for them for tw. And from what I heard regen planned to do that to all the factions to force them to only be able to attack regen and have no other tws. You have no right to complain about what you created and what is clearly your own fault. EQ is another story though.

and who might you be o:b:shutup
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Q____Q - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok really where's the results lol . Someone is slacking :) We could see a interesting fight if spades can take one more land from regen then hit IT. But other then that its either off the map factions hitting or everyone on map hitting regen really.

You have no proof that I was slacking :3
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You have no proof that I was slacking :3

it's ok not like we all don't know who won anyways lol. But dose sometimes helps with posts though
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    blaarrg wrote: »

Kinda sad how you people always blame regenesis cause you couldn't defend your own land. No one has sympathy for IT. They deserved it because of the fact that they bullied the server. No its not our fault that the server couldn't find a way to bring us down. When regenesis first started we were small and weak, did you destroy us before we had time to grow? no you did not. We did not block IT :) You just couldn't hold Tempest off of your land and lost to them. You blocked yourselves :)

Stop blaming Regenesis for everything just because its the easier thing to do than admit to your own doing.

Want us to free IT? After they stole our wb's, harassed us in chats, harassed us in pk? No one would. + you guy's aren't even a challenge to us so why should we waste our coin bidding on Lost City when we can have a much more enjoyable tw with spades or dynasty.

<3 Spades and dynasty wars :P
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Something that would really be nice to have to make tw more fun for everyone, would be to have real alliances, where allied guilds can enter the same tw vs 1 common enemy... with a few caveats

- Alliances will appear as a single logo on world map (yet guilds wont have to merge and will keep individuality for all other aspects of the game)
    - Profit from land is split equally between allied guilds
    - If alliance is broken all lands are lost (even if only one member of the alliance leaves)
    - Alliances can be formed only if there is only one land owned be any of the allied guilds (e.g. two guilds each owning 1 or more land cant form an alliance, whilst 1 guild with 1 land and a guild with no land can do so)
    - An alliance can be attacked by the number of allied guilds x3 per round (e.g. as one normal guild can receive max 3 attacks per round - i think? - an alliance of 2 guild can be receive 6 attacks per round and so on. This will make getting land easyer, but also, the more lands u get the harder to defend)
    - Anything else?

I know this can't happen but it was just fun to explore the idea, any thoughts?

(yes i was bored..)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Something that would really be nice to have to make tw more fun for everyone, would be to have real alliances, where allied guilds can enter the same tw vs 1 common enemy... with a few caveats

- Alliances will appear as a single logo on world map (yet guilds wont have to merge and will keep individuality for all other aspects of the game)
    - Profit from land is split equally between allied guilds
    - If alliance is broken all lands are lost (even if only one member of the alliance leaves)
    - Alliances can be formed only if there is only one land owned be any of the allied guilds (e.g. two guilds each owning 1 or more land cant form an alliance, whilst 1 guild with 1 land and a guild with no land can do so)
    - An alliance can be attacked by the number of allied guilds x3 per round (e.g. as one normal guild can receive max 3 attacks per round - i think? - an alliance of 2 guild can be receive 6 attacks per round and so on. This will make getting land easyer, but also, the more lands u get the harder to defend)
    - Anything else?

I know this can't happen but it was just fun to explore the idea, any thoughts?

(yes i was bored..)

However the limit of each war would still be 80 if not then does that not mean regen can bring allies too? won't work xD but sounds fun if it could.
  • Brivido - Dreamweaver
    Brivido - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    80 would still be a good limit, maybe 100 :p also regen cant ally with someone unless they go back to 1 territory ;)

the perk i see in this system is that for one guild to have many territories they most probably need an alliance, and once u have an alliance (just 1) that means u could be defending from 6 tw at same time, making holding territory a lot harder, especially since 4-5 really minor guild could ally and actually become a though opponent vs a spread out behemot

Also love the unexpected upset of a broken allaince = map reset for that alliance ... wait, am i praising my own ideasb:chuckle :p

I know its fantasy, but it is also my setup of full r9 fully sharded and refined (yet it doesnt stop me from dreaming about it:p)
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Sigh at least you don't complain :) im so sick and tired of all the QQ about Regen lol its like don't you have anything better to do? I suppose its understandable, its easier to complain than to admit your flaws xD

I still love 3way ganks. i will never complain about it :D

im sure that the majority of the tw factions would like to face Regen full force rather than knowing that regen toyed with them. If Regen toys with them in tw they are never gonna improve their tactics.

My favorite comment last week was someone that said we should give our land away. Yeah why don't i give away my money and car too?
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I still love 3way

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah why don't i give away my money and car too?

I'm all for this \o/

i have the trololo song stuck in my head QQ (apparently they have it on Spotify too O.O)
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm all for this \o/

i have the trololo song stuck in my head QQ (apparently they have it on Spotify too O.O)

Probably what PWE sings everytime Mitachi (now to be known as Mitch) charges her credit card :D Yes give them your money, they don'y need your car, they can buy their own XD
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Probably what PWE sings everytime Mitachi (now to be known as Mitch) charges her credit card :D Yes give them your money, they don'y need your car, they can buy their own XD

lol cute i don't cash shop nice try. Im not known as mitch btw just Mita or Missa but Missa is my dead bm :p
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DW forums need better trolls b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Isn't the whole "oh. They're right and in Regen/EQ/IT/other faction so they MUST charge their credit card to get good gear!" getting a bit old? b:surrender

Just sayin'. Better gear and logic =/= charging your credit card.

WTB sexy asian boy bands. Now that I'll charge for b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]