TF>Vengeful>TC>Instinct>CT>Darkness?

Options
TheGuard - Lost City
TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
yeahhbuddy i was just taking a look at the territory map and i'm just curious as to what the better factions are in decending order. Not even trolling, i'm actually very curious to hear some of your opinions. The forum title is obviously my opinion, lets see what the community thinks.

Discuss.
Post edited by TheGuard - Lost City on

Comments

• Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TBH I think Tri-Force and Vengeful are pretty equal atm. Last 2 wars that lasted 3h pretty much proved it. I wouldnt say any of those guilds are stronger - a lot depends on their attendance and ppl coming to wars.

As for other guilds. CT won last week with instinct after 2h50m, so You could say CT is stronger, but in other hand it was almost 3h war. TC didnt TW vs CT or Instinct for long time so its hard to compare. Im also guessing those 3 guilds are on similiar lvl.

For sure Darkness is the weakest of all mentioned factions.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • FailBozo - Lost City
    FailBozo - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TBH I think Tri-Force and Vengeful are pretty equal atm. Last 2 wars that lasted 3h pretty much proved it. I wouldnt say any of those guilds are stronger - a lot depends on their attendance and ppl coming to wars.

As for other guilds. CT won last week with instinct after 2h50m, so You could say CT is stronger, but in other hand it was almost 3h war. TC didnt TW vs CT or Instinct for long time so its hard to compare. Im also guessing those 3 guilds are on similiar lvl.

Last week TW triforce only sent reserves against Vengeful for TW training, that's why it lasted 3H.

So in my Opinion Vengeful is pretty equal to Darkness.
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Last week TW triforce only sent reserves against Vengeful for TW training, that's why it lasted 3H.

who r the reserves u speak of
  • XTokenGirl - Lost City
    XTokenGirl - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TF>Vengeful>ChinaTown>Instinct>ThaClicK>Darkness b:bye

/thread
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I thought Tri-Force disbanded by some person and someone took all the money! T_T
    Having a life does have dire consequences like knowing nothing about the pixel world and being trolled.
  • Pro_Ninja - Lost City
    Pro_Ninja - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As most know I am director of DARKnes so I will try to be objective.

I defiantly think the top is TF then Vengeful at 2. It's hard to say between CT and Instinct who is 3 and who is 4 but I'll give the slight nod to Instinct. I know people will think I'm crazy but I'm not sure whether DARKnes or TC is at the bottom. I think it's a lot closer then you all think but I think this weekend's TW will help determine that. We in DARKnes are very proud that the only factions who can beat us in TW are the ones who already have a lot of land. We have yet to run into any faction not on the map that can beat us with a full 1 vs 1 with us not getting double attacked.

So for now I'll say TF>Veng>Instinct>CT>TC>DARKnes
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm just gonna go play my BM in DARKnes TW Saturday b:avoid Don't tell Maganda.

Enjoy 3rd week of me not pulling cata and Armageddon on you Wadzio.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    DARKnes FTW b:laugh
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • XTokenGirl - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    As most know I am director of DARKnes so I will try to be objective.

I defiantly think the top is TF then Vengeful at 2. It's hard to say between CT and Instinct who is 3 and who is 4 but I'll give the slight nod to Instinct. I know people will think I'm crazy but I'm not sure whether DARKnes or TC is at the bottom. I think it's a lot closer then you all think but I think this weekend's TW will help determine that. We in DARKnes are very proud that the only factions who can beat us in TW are the ones who already have a lot of land. We have yet to run into any faction not on the map that can beat us with a full 1 vs 1 with us not getting double attacked.

So for now I'll say TF>Veng>Instinct>CT>TC>DARKnes

That would make sense if CT had lost the TW vs. Instinct last week, however they did pull out a victory before the 3hour limit. As I have heard both sides were at at 4x-5x attendance as well, which is not unusual for Instinct but is however unusual for CT. So if there was doubt between who is stronger, it was proven last week. It is too bad that three non factor guilds decided to attack TC this week, I for one would have liked to have seen TC at full force vs CT. So, again.... TF > VG > CT > IT > TC > DN
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    That would make sense if CT had lost the TW vs. Instinct last week, however they did pull out a victory before the 3hour limit. As I have heard both sides were at at 4x-5x attendance as well, which is not unusual for Instinct but is however unusual for CT. So if there was doubt between who is stronger, it was proven last week. It is too bad that three non factor guilds decided to attack TC this week, I for one would have liked to have seen TC at full force vs CT. So, again.... TF > VG > CT > IT > TC > DN

Well if You look like this. VF had 65-68 ppl last TW vs 80 TF and made them defend the whole TW. Before VF won 3 TWs in a row - 2 by destroying the crystal. In my opinion VF and TF are equal atm. Both guilds can win each other, the fire power is pretty equal on the both sides.

I kinda agree that prolly CT is a bit stronger now than Instinct, but I think a lot of ppl rly underestimate TC. They rly have few good players and extremely high active ones. Probably its one of not many guilds that can bring 80 ppl to every TW.

Well maybe this weekend will show us who is rly stronger.

@Susa

Your armageddon is a reason of many jokes in our guild. The most funny part is that it barely kills any1 as its so predictable...
  • XTokenGirl - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    TC may be stronger than Instinct now that Instinct has lost pretty much all their heavy DD, we won't know until they 1v1. They do have better turn outs for TW than most, and the core of the guild is experienced TW players so they are organized. It would be an interesting war to see.
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Instinct made a full suicide push the very last 10 minutes of CT war, it was an attack war and full defending wasn't going to get us anywhere. Also, if I ever see ArchEvil/KindaBusy irl I might stab them.
    I'm just gonna go play my BM in DARKnes TW Saturday b:avoid Don't tell Maganda.

Enjoy 3rd week of me not pulling cata and Armageddon on you Wadzio.

NO FEAR, I'LL BE THERE ON MAGE~~~~
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options

Nice glitching to 104 how long till 105 glitched like rest of your guild?
    Well if You look like this. VF had 65-68 ppl last TW vs 80 TF and made them defend the whole TW. Before VF won 3 TWs in a row - 2 by destroying the crystal. In my opinion VF and TF are equal atm. Both guilds can win each other, the fire power is pretty equal on the both sides.

I kinda agree that prolly CT is a bit stronger now than Instinct, but I think a lot of ppl rly underestimate TC. They rly have few good players and extremely high active ones. Probably its one of not many guilds that can bring 80 ppl to every TW.

Well maybe this weekend will show us who is rly stronger.

@Susa

Your armageddon is a reason of many jokes in our guild. The most funny part is that it barely kills any1 as its so predictable...

Why you post on 2 different chars just stick to same one lol..

Yeah i have 2 FPS in TW half the time I'm watching a slide show :)
    Predictable maybe but still kills enough when I can actually get one off and not lag :(
    I will aim for Varaconn he won't run cuz he will be zhenning on me :D
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Instinct made a full suicide push the very last 10 minutes of CT war, it was an attack war and full defending wasn't going to get us anywhere. Also, if I ever see ArchEvil/KindaBusy irl I might stab them.

NO FEAR, I'LL BE THERE ON MAGE~~~~

Lol, I bet your cata teams might want to stab me irl
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Nice glitching to 104 how long till 105 glitched like rest of your guild?

Why you post on 2 different chars just stick to same one lol..

Yeah i have 2 FPS in TW half the time I'm watching a slide show :)
    Predictable maybe but still kills enough when I can actually get one off and not lag :(
    I will aim for Varaconn he won't run cuz he will be zhenning on me :D

I hit 103 over 12 months ago. Im 104 since 3 months, even before glitch was around? You are knocking the wrong doors, Susa. Better tell us how You got ur seeker to 102 in 3 days -> go look ur achievements on coreconnect b:laughb:laugh Some1 hypocritical much here? Oh and how abt ur ep? b:laughb:laugh

Im posting from different as I was taking blessings, does it matter?

Dunno usually i see You running towards me, 79 skill + whirlwind, if I seal You gonna faith then 12 second immune, then I will just immune or shrink away - no perdition or dmg taken. I tell You, its already well known as Susaditions - kinda like suicide missions. You should listen more to Fisga, but meh.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I hit 103 over 12 months ago. Im 104 since 3 months, even before glitch was around? You are knocking the wrong doors, Susa. Better tell us how You got ur seeker to 102 in 3 days -> go look ur achievements on coreconnect b:laughb:laugh Some1 hypocritical much here? Oh and how abt ur ep? b:laughb:laugh

Im posting from different as I was taking blessings, does it matter?

Dunno usually i see You running towards me, 79 skill + whirlwind, if I seal You gonna faith then 12 second immune, then I will just immune or shrink away - no perdition or dmg taken. I tell You, its already well known as Susaditions - kinda like suicide missions. You should listen more to Fisga, but meh.

Okay I aim for Varaconn from now on he slower to run :3

First off, you are rather creepy always keeping tabs on people's core connects. See what I always say about you taking game too seriously? My seeker was 100 for almost 2 weeks so I don't see how I got it to 102 in 3days maybe you can't read or something. The char is almost 2 months old took me a month to casually get it to 100 so your facts are incorrect. My EP is 2 years old and almost 100 on frost finally took about 2 weeks when i decided to start lvling it ^^. You can check my core connect if you want to know when I hit 100 on my EP since it seems to matter to you lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Okay I aim for Varaconn from now on he slower to run :3

First off, you are rather creepy always keeping tabs on people's core connects. See what I always say about you taking game too seriously? My seeker was 100 for almost 2 weeks so I don't see how I got it to 102 in 3days maybe you can't read or something. The char is almost 2 months old took me a month to casually get it to 100 so your facts are incorrect. My EP is 2 years old and almost 100 on frost finally took about 2 weeks when i decided to start lvling it ^^. You can check my core connect if you want to know when I hit 100 on my EP since it seems to matter to you lol.

Me teach Varaconn how to Holypath awayb:victory
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

@Susa

** that, I always run away from susa-perdition that cause it always kills me b:angry
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok, then call me an idiot.

lvl a seeker to lvl 10 - September 14, 2011 at 6:45pm
    lvl a seeker to lvl 30 - September 14, 2011 at 6:45pm
    lvl a seeker to lvl 60 - September 14, 2011 at 6:56pm
    lvl a seeker to lvl 90 - September 16, 2011 at 10:14pm

The same day You were 102 on that Seeker, too bad core connect dont show it. Dont forget ur pc got down during these days :) So lets pretend I'm an idiot and You lvled ur seeker without frosting, ok? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Back to the topic:

ChinaTown won tonight with ThaClick. Was a pretty good TW. Gotta give a credit to TC for good organization in defence and having some rly heavy hitters like Diesel, Skylets, Casane (?), Eldunready and SummersEnd. Took 2h to win that TW and for long time CT couldnt get to on their HQ. Good fight!
  • SaiyanGohan - Lost City
    SaiyanGohan - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

The same day You were 102 on that Seeker, too bad core connect dont show it. Dont forget ur pc got down during these days :) So lets pretend I'm an idiot and You lvled ur seeker without frosting, ok? b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

Back to the topic:

ChinaTown won tonight with ThaClick. Was a pretty good TW. Gotta give a credit to TC for good organization in defence and having some rly heavy hitters like Diesel, Skylets, Casane (?), Eldunready and SummersEnd. Took 2h to win that TW and for long time CT couldnt get to on their HQ. Good fight!

couldnt get to HQ? we were spawn camping them right outside their base -_- we just didnt have the cata squads organized
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can't wait to see how we do against TC tomorrow. If plenty of people show up on both sides, it should be a nice war. Good luck to everyone fighting today. b:pleased
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

All joking aside, this apparent obsession you have with TF (spies in game and in vent) and PWI is not healthy. It is good to have opposing forces in a game such as this, but this is taking it a little too far don't you think? Maybe take a step back to get a better perspective. Or not. To each his own.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All joking aside, this apparent obsession you have with TF (spies in game and in vent) and PWI is not healthy. It is good to have opposing forces in a game such as this, but this is taking it a little too far don't you think? Maybe take a step back to get a better perspective. Or not. To each his own.

Someone has to point out the hypocrisy that tri-force spews. To me, it just looks like u and susa have to resort to calling him obsessive with spying and such because susa was called on what he's bashing others for doing.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Someone has to point out the hypocrisy that tri-force spews. To me, it just looks like u and susa have to resort to calling him obsessive with spying and such because susa was called on what he's bashing others for doing.

I don't think I am being hypocritical at all. Susa is well aware of how I feel. Both sides bash each other for the same things...it's a forum game of **** for tat and I think it's rather childish. I do participate in the way of a good old fashioned forum troll from time to time and maybe send a verbal dig at the few I actually have a genuine distaste for (based of course on my personal experience), but I don't get so into this game as to debate which faction is better/stronger/uses frost glitch/cash shops the most/and so on and so forth. I just don't care. I may have cared at one point but I do my best to stay objective as possible. If I knew of TF members having spies in VF, I would probably tell the same to them.

I believe Wadzio knows how I feel. He was pming me before one war, almost word for word, what was being said in guild chat/vent/what was posted on forums. I told him it's just a game and asked why he bothers to put so much effort in. I got no reply.

I honestly think the problem with this game is the money that ppl have spent. The money makes this game too real for some.

Back to lurking the forums for entertainment. :D
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    @ Belkas
    how is that any different then TF posting on WC, forums etc what Vengeful is saying in their vent or their forums too?

Really if you are going to point out the flaws of one, point at your people too.

Look at your old Essence forums and tell me there aren't threads upon threads about their old forums? Screenshots of their posts?

I guess because that happened awhile back all is forgotten, and those people are now saints.
    Here we go again....
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    S.n.a.f.u.
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "You guys take our forum stuff and put it in your forums to laugh at, you spy!"
    "You world chat our stuff on guild chat, you hypocrite!"
    "No you obsessed with us you hypocrite!"
    "No you"
    "YOU!"
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options

!

ROFL you are daft sir. I didn't do anything but practice pvp on my seeker for a week and a half when I hit 100. 102 on the seeker same day wow you really think you know everything? I can't prove to you that it wasn't but it's hilarious how you think you know everything.

2 days to hit 90 should say something as well. You can glitch 1-101 in a day so I hear. So it took me two days to get to 90 but i was 102 in the same day? Your spying skills are failing lately Wadzio.

Bracing for post from Moerten.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    your reaching. its funneh

hai maganda/eary. Sausage? :>
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ROFL you are daft sir. I didn't do anything but practice pvp on my seeker for a week and a half when I hit 100. 102 on the seeker same day wow you really think you know everything? I can't prove to you that it wasn't but it's hilarious how you think you know everything.

2 days to hit 90 should say something as well. You can glitch 1-101 in a day so I hear. So it took me two days to get to 90 but i was 102 in the same day? Your spying skills are failing lately Wadzio.

Bracing for post from Moerten.

Hi Susa. I like my avatar.b:chuckle