Gonna mess with ppl :P

2»

Comments

• Ruvil - Sanctuary
    Ruvil - Sanctuary Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i haz conquered my fear of the internetz!!

... now to work on scary fast zombie ladies D:
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    thing with asian horror is they use day to day relatable events so its ****ing freaky

same with that RING movie.
    i watched the US remake cause it was less freaky than the original
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011

You should show it to your kids b:laugh
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You should show it to your kids b:laugh

They would stop attending his class b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cyilvanis - Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Go play some L4D. x3
    Server: Sanctuary
    Cyilvanis - 3x Veno
    Lunaresse - 2x Psychic
    Cereisse - 2x Mystic
    Chandelyre - 2x Wizard
    SatanicBlood - 58 Veno (Retired; Never Forgotten)
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    -# 37
    I heard total of 50 posts on this thread will make a miracle happens!
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Please, U_Safezone.

It is clear you have never seen Archer forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tha_DuDe - Sanctuary
    Tha_DuDe - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Now, my own story.

Expecting a horrible terrifying picture at most, I clicked the link. and slowly scrolled down through the story reading thinking to myself that those pink shoes the girl has look awesome. when I remembered seeing an exact twin pair of those shoes being worn by a girl I know. I was no longer fearful as much as I wasn't paying that much attention anymore[though still reading]. all of a sudden I saw the face of a pale zombie. covered in blood. having bloody red eyes that will entrap you. as I was listening to some calm relaxing music. the sound of her turning around ached through my heart. making me literally leap from my chair in horror almost cutting the wires of my headphone. Thinking that was it. I calmly kept reading. when the girl was shown to start moving again with those oh-so-awesome-shoes I thought that was it and put my headphones on, though not resuming the song which I had previously paused. Suddenly, I heard a noise so loud as if my own neck was being chewed to pieces. I looked back at the screen,{yet again imprisoned in my own explorer unable to scroll away from the horrible face}. she was times closer than previously. SHE WAS STARING AT MY VERY SOUL! I almost had a heart attack at the age of 15! I then scrolled down slowly. with my headphones on{at this point I was determined that I wasn't going to miss a part of it---nor was I going to repeat all of that horrifying tour just because I missed on A sound effect.} Finally reaching the end of the story, I let out a big sigh. thankful, that I decided to wait and open the soda AFTER I read the [then-]'story'.

Scream.Has.Got.Nothing.On.This.

Moral of the story: American horror is way too over rated.
    Japanese(?) horror is way too under rated.

Song I was listening to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L70Nca5MvM8 ( it was at my favorite part 1:52->2:05 )

UJELLY?!b:thanks