Rank System

Options
ghostzapper
ghostzapper Posts: 18 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Suggestion Box
Let's add a rank system. It's not just about getting exp and spirit points. Let's add skill points, it can tell you how much points you need to rank up. Should they add it or leave it as it is?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• NaboOmega - Dreamweaver
    NaboOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I have yet to receive a single feedback on this idea. I want to know what you think about the addition of the rank system. The idea is to add crafting classes, this is separated from the ten classes already in pwi. There would be two separate levels, one to represent the level of the current class that you're using, and the level of the current crafting trade. I want to hear your input on this one.
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i saw this suggestion when it was first posted.........i ignored it and i think you know why since i basically say it in every suggestion you made.

frankly i don't see an idea to comment on. again you are being VERY vague in your idea. you ain't even saying what this idea is FOR yet you expect people to comment on it. learn to post your idea FULLY. THEN you will get positive feedback.
    Let's add a rank system. It's not just about getting exp and spirit points. Let's add skill points, it can tell you how much points you need to rank up. Should they add it or leave it as it is?

read that again and again. and tell me, is it really something to comment on? i'm not even sure if this counts as an idea. there may be something to this, but you can't expect comments when you don't even tell us about it>_>
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PWI does have a rank system.Reputation is aquired through all skills and quests.Applied through one of the NPC's,you can use reputation to rank up.Every 100 reputation = 1 rank.
    The problem is the first rank up you get is around level 35-40ish. People should be able to rank earilier than that (20ish?) so they get the hang of using the ranking system.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.
  • Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    PWI does have a rank system.Reputation is aquired through all skills and quests.Applied through one of the NPC's,you can use reputation to rank up.Every 100 reputation = 1 rank.
    The problem is the first rank up you get is around level 35-40ish. People should be able to rank earilier than that (20ish?) so they get the hang of using the ranking system.b:thanks

indeed there is a rank system in the game. but i get the feeling the OP wants something diffrent. a simple name changecan fix any mix ups.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Every 100 reputation = 1 rank.

Umm... no.
    Rank        Requisite Level         Reputation
    1                   30                    300
    2                   40                  1,000
    3                   50                  2,500
    4                   60                  5,000
    5                   70                 10,000
    6                   80                 35,000
    7                   90                100,000
    8                  100                200,000
    9                  101                300,000

Source
  • LucKaS_SiX - Harshlands
    LucKaS_SiX - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Umm... no.
    Rank        Requisite Level         Reputation
    1                   30                    300
    2                   40                  1,000
    3                   50                  2,500
    4                   60                  5,000
    5                   70                 10,000
    6                   80                 35,000
    7                   90                100,000
    8                  100                200,000
    9                  101                300,000

Source

no, they cant do that. forget the fact that ive done almost every quest in my log on my 96 bm, done some fb's and had darkness stamps, has only about 4k in rep. if the amount of rep that was required to get the gear was reasonable, pwi wouldnt make near as much money on R9 because then most everybody would have it. not like it did us much good tho cuz we still got pwnd in the tournament. way to go all you R9 +12 everything loaded with vit stones b:victoryb:victoryb:victory