Make Me A Sig And I'll Make You A Drawing Of Yer Character

Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited October 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Yeah, art swap kinda thing. I know this account is basically inactive and I don't play anymore, but if I'm going to hang around here a while I want a better siggy than the one I made eons ago. I can only upload one sig though so the offer is basically for whoever makes the one I like most. Yes, bias, gotta love it.

I got a few things going on in the background while the comic's production is pending so I'm thinking a bit of a bust portait of one character of your choice. I'll paint it too but I might offer the line art as well so you can seek out a better colourist, there's plenty on DA in Colouring clubs or you could bribe Kyna to colour it for you. (I'll announce the winner and then get them to send me their screenies and expression/ emotion they want depicted.) If you want a preview of my skill level just look up the Venomafia thread in this forum, there's an example on the first post.

Ok so here's the dealio. Without actually being one (lowbie), my character is a bad **** and not a weak damsels in distress type. So I'd prefer a sig that gives off a strong feeling of general hard core-esque-ness. Just pretend I'm on a pvp server, k?

Here's some screenies of my blademaster (Rainbow hair chick. Yes, rainbows and pink can be hardcore.) She's a Twin Swords BM.
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/limeball99/1-2.jpg
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/limeball99/6.jpg
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/limeball99/5.jpg

Fave colours are blues, greens and whites but I tend to prefer matching colour schemes (concerning the character) anyway. Pink and etc is fine so long as it still looks hard core. Don't over do the rainbowness. If you wanna throw in some blood spatter it'd be awesome. Even though she's not my Veno, I'd just rather have the name in the sig being Reikara to match my avy. Plus Rei's appearance got screwed up with a makeover scroll last time anyway.

Don't have to use all the sceenies, just whatever you feel looks good. I tend to prefer ones that aren't overly detailed and you can clearly tell the character and text from the background, yet it still looks like they belong together (unlike my current one). Also I love love love grunge style backgrounds. Above all, be creative and have fun with it. (I also don't mind humourous slogans within good taste, although I also wouldn't mind if you used the current slogan under my sig.) Please don't put "Enrage" in it, I'm no longer in that guild.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    <has gotten to work soon as she saw this post :3
    I really love your lineart, so decided to give it a go and try to make a cool sig ^^

reikarasig.png

reikarasig2.png
    b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I hope this is what you had in mine:

106k300.jpg

You and i have similar taste (However Belle's taste is trollfully girly).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Can we see some of your PWI drawings? Would you consider sketching one out for a small donation ($10)?
  • FieryBlade - Harshlands
    FieryBlade - Harshlands Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    here u go hope u like it

scaled.php?server=716&filename=reikara.png&res=medium
    [SIGPIC]https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/502x102q90/690/fierybladesigna.png[/SIGPIC]

Sig made by me f:sneakyf:despise

I don't have a bad attitude, I just have a personality you don't like
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    Can we see some of your PWI drawings? Would you consider sketching one out for a small donation ($10)?

Dang this is gunna be a little harder than I first thought. :C

Anyway, here's a link to my latest ones on DA.
    http://spudfuzz.deviantart.com/art/You-re-Pathetic-262994424
    http://spudfuzz.deviantart.com/art/Lazing-Fox-Hidden-Dragon-262313124
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Reikarasig.png

Reikarasig2.png
    Here ya go. ^^

edit: I decided to add some blood splatter and also take away the punch up of the colors (only to mkae your char more visible) on your char, to give a more grungey-feel as you requested. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    2iq7pz.png

>: Sorry your character doesn't stand out that much in here...bah. It's been ages since I made a siggy. /excuse

edit: D: Waahh! Didn't notice text color scheme was similar to Hazumi_chan until after posting. T~T I sorry!!

edit2: Did a recolor. o.o

1zp4n82.png

xD Ok...I'll stop messing around now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Shif, I can't decide just yet. D:

Anyway this is sort of along the lines of what a bust portrait would look like, cept a little less Naruto-y. http://spudfuzz.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d4brmvp
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    reikara.jpg

Let me know if anything needs changing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • PurrFectPets - Sanctuary
    PurrFectPets - Sanctuary Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    reikara.png

hope you like the tag
    rainbows make me think of skittles...taste the rainbow
    as your a bad ****...come get a taste of your blade

i thought it was quite clever but what do i know i havnt slept lol
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    2iq7pz.png

>: Sorry your character doesn't stand out that much in here...bah. It's been ages since I made a siggy. /excuse

edit: D: Waahh! Didn't notice text color scheme was similar to Hazumi_chan until after posting. T~T I sorry!!

edit2: Did a recolor. o.o

1zp4n82.png

xD Ok...I'll stop messing around now.

Alrighty, after a lot of thought I decided on a winner. Thanks all for your entries you gave me a hard time deciding.

Congrats Yanami, please send me screenshots of your chosen character (close up details of the face too) so I can draw you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]