rank 9 for earthguard, hand it out instead?

Options
Retsuko - Heavens Tear
Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
So again Earthguard is not getting their rank 9. Some have been waiting for god knows how long and i'm one of them. And to be honest we're getting tired of it. Think it's been atleast 5 months now that i got to compete in TW vs r9's with my mystic. First of all i think it's already crazy that the game developers can make a silly mistake by setting a wrong level requirement on the r9 quest. But letting your customers wait for 6 months is beyond my understanding when the issue is so incredibly small.

Of course one of the most frustrating things about this all is, we get absolutely no information. No date, and when someone (frankie) says "soon" we get our hopes up for nothing because this was said a long while ago.

So i want to make a suggestion. I've seen that with the tournament we had, the winners were given a warsoul weapon by the gm's. So this means that gm's can give away equipment.

So why not let gm's give us the equipment manually after we send in a ticket/email?
Of course there have to be certain conditions to it.
- Must have 300k rep
- Must wear r9 ring
- Must have all mats required for what you ask for in bank/inventory/whatever
- Must put down your account name, char name and equipment you want in the ticket/email

Honestly i can't imagine that this can be so much work. Not to mention, there are not that many earthguards who get r9 to begin with. And i'd rather wait for 1 week at most instead of another 3+ weeks.

Maybe this is too much to ask, but please place yourself in those people who are waiting for MONTHS without any real information AT ALL.

Think it's a win win situation. You get more people spending money on r9 stuff, us getting our r9 finally makes us happy and you're rid of one of the QQrage topics on this forum.

Hopefully this is seriously considered, if not atleast give us some real information where you can say that we get it within 2 weeks (no lies). And if you know we get it in 3+ weeks at most, i say consider this idea. b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
Post edited by Retsuko - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's a decent idea but a manual process would likely involve mistakes.

Hmm. One thing they could do is make a copy of the DQ points mall where you have to NPC Medals of Glory / GSTs to get credit on the site and then choose which R9 equipment you want to come in the mail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Maybe if PWE didnt sell power right out the cash shop this whole rank 9 earthguard **** wouldnt even be an issue since most wouldnt be able to get it any time soon.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's a decent idea but a manual process would likely involve mistakes.

Hmm. One thing they could do is make a copy of the DQ points mall where you have to NPC Medals of Glory / GSTs to get credit on the site and then choose which R9 equipment you want to come in the mail.

Ha, you just know someone will f up and send the wrong set to their toon. "What do you mean clerics are not Tranquil?"
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • IAetius - Dreamweaver
    IAetius - Dreamweaver Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It is true that some buy the gear out of cash shop but some people honestly farmed every penny for their gear. =)

And I wish pwi would take this idea. It is very nice. What amazes me is pwi can get the patch from the ring engraving and implement it yet they would have the EG r9 patch by now and we get nothing....

I've been playing less and less and might look for a new game to play soon. It's not just because of this incident it is because many things that PWE has done so far and this just pushed me over the edge. I've been playing PWI for a long time, started in HT and then moved to DW when the server opened. Waiting this long without any time frame from GMs or anyone just made me realize how bad this game really is. I might take a break soon and I really hope they fix it.

But anyway, back on topic. I do like the idea but PWE would be too lazy to actually go through with it. b:surrender They can't even have our EG r9 come out this week like it was supposed to according to the patches timeline between PWE and China.
    TY for my shiney new R9 PWE b:chuckle

iAetius - Sage- Mystic-
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ehh I was expecting it to come out this week due if it mirrored the 3 month lag we had on the last patch but that was just a guess. +/- a couple of weeks is still a pretty reasonable window to expect things that take 3 months to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You cant even get a GM to answer the GM call function in the game and you want them to personally deliver your R9?

PWI loves it when players are this hung up on the game. This game hasnt improved in the 2 years+ Ive been playing it, in fact its gotten worse, EG R9 or anything else isnt going to change that.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    think of it as them giving us time to earn more coins for refines on top of R9 gear mats ;d

BOOM

R9 +12 [insert shard x4] first day
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evinerre - Lost City
    Evinerre - Lost City Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Why not just sell the gear straight out of the boutique, fully sharded and fully refined.
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ^ They may as well with how easy it is to get through it anyway lol... Would be and is no different than a privately run server... that's what it reminds me of, honestly.

But in all fairness this is a service that has been promised. In an SP related thread Frankie stated that the EG R9 will be coming out with a larger update "soon" (from what I understand). I'm tired of hearing this "soon" bull-... nonsense.

By the time they get this done I'm sure some of my much anticipated games will be out and I'll be gone from here anyway. >_>; That's how "fast" they get things done here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    its funny first they take rank9 gear out then they say soon after harresing them they say you will hear more when 3rd anni draws near. 3rd anni here nothing jsut soon again .We should be thankfull now tho cuz they says rank9 recast wont need chienkun wanna bet in the end it will cost them and you will be pissed you +12ed your gear.Just a fact it toke them 2 hours to fix the bug with EG rank9 and here it takes them months to get it back.I jsut quitted after 2months of soon my full rank9 +12 JoSD will be getting dust in my bank
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    think of it as them giving us time to earn more coins for refines on top of R9 gear mats ;d

BOOM

R9 +12 [insert shard x4] first day

Allow me to complete that equation for you :D

Charge on Credit Card = R9 +12 [insert shard x4] first day
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So again Earthguard is not getting their rank 9. Some have been waiting for god knows how long and i'm one of them. And to be honest we're getting tired of it. Think it's been atleast 5 months now that i got to compete in TW vs r9's with my mystic. First of all i think it's already crazy that the game developers can make a silly mistake by setting a wrong level requirement on the r9 quest. But letting your customers wait for 6 months is beyond my understanding when the issue is so incredibly small.

Of course one of the most frustrating things about this all is, we get absolutely no information. No date, and when someone (frankie) says "soon" we get our hopes up for nothing because this was said a long while ago.

So i want to make a suggestion. I've seen that with the tournament we had, the winners were given a warsoul weapon by the gm's. So this means that gm's can give away equipment.

So why not let gm's give us the equipment manually after we send in a ticket/email?
    Of course there have to be certain conditions to it.
    - Must have 300k rep
    - Must wear r9 ring
    - Must have all mats required for what you ask for in bank/inventory/whatever
    - Must put down your account name, char name and equipment you want in the ticket/email

Honestly i can't imagine that this can be so much work. Not to mention, there are not that many earthguards who get r9 to begin with. And i'd rather wait for 1 week at most instead of another 3+ weeks.

Maybe this is too much to ask, but please place yourself in those people who are waiting for MONTHS without any real information AT ALL.

Think it's a win win situation. You get more people spending money on r9 stuff, us getting our r9 finally makes us happy and you're rid of one of the QQrage topics on this forum.

Hopefully this is seriously considered, if not atleast give us some real information where you can say that we get it within 2 weeks (no lies). And if you know we get it in 3+ weeks at most, i say consider this idea. b:surrender

QQ this game has bigger problems then rank 9 for a underpowered and **** raceb:bye

i like EGs, but it honestly doesnt matter if they get rank 9 or not. there not all that good of a race and pretty unimportant. its all about the fishies in this game
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It is true that some buy the gear out of cash shop but some people honestly farmed every penny for their gear. =)

And I wish pwi would take this idea. It is very nice. What amazes me is pwi can get the patch from the ring engraving and implement it yet they would have the EG r9 patch by now and we get nothing....

I've been playing less and less and might look for a new game to play soon. It's not just because of this incident it is because many things that PWE has done so far and this just pushed me over the edge. I've been playing PWI for a long time, started in HT and then moved to DW when the server opened. Waiting this long without any time frame from GMs or anyone just made me realize how bad this game really is. I might take a break soon and I really hope they fix it.

But anyway, back on topic. I do like the idea but PWE would be too lazy to actually go through with it. b:surrender They can't even have our EG r9 come out this week like it was supposed to according to the patches timeline between PWE and China.

I know right, glitching to 105 totally kills the fun out of the game. Yea, it's totally their fault.

Someone was complaining having to compete with other ranks 9's cause of their mystic not having r9. Hey, your like the majority of other players who don't farm money or cash-shop r9 and walk around in r8/tt99/nirvana...hows it feel buddy? b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Allow me to complete that equation for you :D

Charge on Credit Card = R9 +12 [insert shard x4] first day
    why charge a card when u can sit on your **** and merchant and have other pple pay your full expense?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Asurr - Heavens Tear
    Asurr - Heavens Tear Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why charge a card when u can sit on your **** and merchant and have other pple pay your full expense?

because some ppl actually have lives and social lives outside of the game and cant farm 24/7?

just saying
    edited October 2011
    Options
    because some ppl actually have lives and social lives outside of the game and cant farm 24/7?

just saying

Merchanting isn't something that requires farming. Merchants aren't farmers, they buy and resell items other people farm. I'm just saying.

To those who merchant their way to R9 my hat goes off to you, though. Must take some incredible patience lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check out my Art Corner:
    edited October 2011
    Options

just saying
    you dont know what merchanting is do you >.>
    its an alternative for those who usually CANT farm 24/7
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

just saying

I lol'ed.
    I make on average 3-5mil/day and i havent moved my a$$ out of arch for weeks.
    And i wouldnt call EG an unimportant class. Probably they are for an ignorant like you, but for those that actually took the time to see the pro's of these 2 classes arent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I lol'ed.
    I make on average 3-5mil/day and i havent moved my a$$ out of arch for weeks.
    And i wouldnt call EG an unimportant class. Probably they are for an ignorant like you, but for those that actually took the time to see the pro's of these 2 classes arent.

Too right!. And we sure didnt fc heads or powerlevel them. The fact is people who say Eg arent important are one of the following two.
    1.Powerleveled EG then whine at pvp and pve and quitted them cause they cant use them or be bothered to learn.

2. People who never really used them and just dismiss them cause not aps lol.b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Too right!. And we sure didnt fc heads or powerlevel them. The fact is people who say Eg arent important are one of the following two.
    1.Powerleveled EG then whine at pvp and pve and quitted them cause they cant use them or be bothered to learn.

2. People who never really used them and just dismiss them cause not aps lol.b:laughb:laughb:laugh

Lol, exactly... I was in love with my mystic from day one I made her lol. I leveled the slow way up until 70 and then started FF at that point (along with still questing and such). I learned everything I felt I needed to learn. People who just breeze through levels without so much as learning the class properly is always going to be at a loss. Except for those few who can pick up any class at 100 and master it lol... which I have seen before, but it seems to be the great minority.

Personally my Mystic is my favourite toon after three years of playing this game. If I could I would have rolled one back in 2008 lol. Pre TB, that woulda been nice. Back when ppl played the game still. >.>

/offtopic
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Check out my Art Corner:
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Lol, exactly... I was in love with my mystic from day one I made her lol. I leveled the slow way up until 70 and then started FF at that point (along with still questing and such). I learned everything I felt I needed to learn. People who just breeze through levels without so much as learning the class properly is always going to be at a loss. Except for those few who can pick up any class at 100 and master it lol... which I have seen before, but it seems to be the great minority.

Personally my Mystic is my favourite toon after three years of playing this game. If I could I would have rolled one back in 2008 lol. Pre TB, that woulda been nice. Back when ppl played the game still. >.>

/offtopic

:) For some reason when i see you post, i feel like having a mystic as alt long side my seeker XD. :3 I love mystic animation i must say.b:dirty. And the pets and plants, look so shiny. Of course tied with veno lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Same here b:cute

And it's funny when trolls are like "don't goon and expect r9" or something. I hit 101 before the goon glitch was known b:surrender
    Can't help it that i know how i can solo FF myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    Options

Actually, with the apparently low number of GM's that they have actually working, (or knowing how to actually fix things so that they get fixed the first time), You're still looking at 3+ weeks through the ticketing system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Am I the only one terrified of R9 mystics in TW b:surrender