around 300 or so 105s from goon glitch and no punishment?

Options

Comments

• Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I've actually forgot what genesis brought into this game, obviously it was close to nothing or very little of nothing, excluding the 2 classes and their zone to level in.
    New Race

The Earthguard have risen from beneath the ground to help the other races prepare for the oncoming Armageddon.

New Classes

The Seeker posses incredible strength and wields a massive two-handed claymore while the Mystic is able to cast nature-based auras and summon powerful entities to fight by their side.

New Skills

Seekers and Mystics are each equipped with over 24 new skills.

New Cities

New areas to explore including the lush forest cities of the Earthguard.

New Guild Bases

Factions of Perfect World will finally be able to create their own bases. The bases can be built upon which will provide the faction special shops where players can create rare items such as gears and potions. Of course, resources for building these shops are scarce and factions will have to battle it out in a 40 vs 40 faction war to determine control of these resources.

More Territory War

4 new lands have been added to the already existing Territory War map.

New Manufacturing Skill

Craft new items with Polishing Mastery for powerful stones that produce various buffs and effects.

New Fashion

Tons of new fashions available for the new and existing races.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • DraknessDuir - Sanctuary
    DraknessDuir - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My theory: they glitched it on purpose because they're getting ready to raise the level cap. But I could be wrong.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited October 2011
    Options
    105s perhaps give them more a sense that they need to create content for high levels.... lets be honest Genesis was a failure in the eyes of high level players unlike what they promised it would do. This at least provides concrete numbers that high levels exist and are the reason why they have a pay check. From my experience dealing with companies what the customer says they want doesn't matter unless there are numbers to back them up... this would be those numbers. Let it continue please more 105s ok? Thanks.

should learn to walk on your hands if going to talk out your backside so much, but i suppose you have to try and justify it because your faction are the biggest abusers of the glitch on HT b:bye
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    What is punishment? :o
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    should learn to walk on your hands if going to talk out your backside so much, but i suppose you have to try and justify it because your faction are the biggest abusers of the glitch on HT b:bye

Regardless of which faction I am in my opinion remains the same. People can sit here and complain about the glitch however the real problem is the game lacks anything to do other than look for things like it.

I have submitted multiple tickets about glitches I have found in this game... guess what none of them were fixed... I won't mention what they are but I will mention how long it has been : 9 months.
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There's a workaround for it. Unfortunately legit FF runs were also hit with the exp change.

In the real world normal people are to starve while criminals rule - not much different in our little universe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    bleh let them be, they are the ones that CS anyway, they wont be banned.

Whats wrong of having 105 as level, its not like its gonna be the max level in PW anyway, so I don't give a (you know what) of what their little number on top left of their screen is, in TW, does not matter.

If the company itself does not do anything about it, just, let it be, whatever. It existed, it still exists, will exist, what players can do? - nothing but QQ, so save your self some frustrating troll on forums for something that has been discussed numerous times.
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My theory: they glitched it on purpose because they're getting ready to raise the level cap. But I could be wrong.
    Even if they were going to raise the cap, and implement new ways of getting exp faster.....I honestly cannot see the Goonz Glitch being an intended implement. Just the way you have to go about doing it to make it happen, its clearly not an intended function of the boss and its spawning minions.
    Could be, in theory, why the delay or little effort in fixing it though.
  • FrostSwallow - Sanctuary
    FrostSwallow - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who said that EXP of Glacix Dragoons was reduced?

Dragoons still gives 10648 EXP in the current elements.data file, it's the same EXP like ages ago :P

Dragoons now give little less EXP because 2x is over ;)
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im sick and tired to hear complains about "glitching" or "exploiting"

PWCN had more than enough time to fix it but they didn't. They reduced the exp thats it.

Other Versions of perfect world can not use Hypers in FC and they could have reduce the exp from that mobs to 1 exp. This where all valid options but they didn't.

You see SFC groups shouting all day and everyone is doing it. Since a while nobody gets banned for it anymore. So stop talking about glitching allready. It wasnt intend to be that way but PWE have not shut down this loophole although they could easily done it long ago.

Its a new way to keep interest in Hypers, be frank nobody but a few sins would even bother to get past 101 without this "Glitch". It make pwe monney and it keep the interest on the game alive because people set their goals to 103 or 105.

My Opinion

If you manage to kill all that mobs at once you deserve the exp.

Thats all
    I hate Room 38
  • FrostSwallow - Sanctuary
    FrostSwallow - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ...they Reduced The Exp Thats It. ...

No They Don't
    who Said That Exp Of Glacix Dragoons Was Reduced?

Dragoons Still Gives 10648 Exp In The Current Elements.data File, It's The Same Exp Like Ages Ago :p

Dragoons Now Give Little Less Exp Because 2x Is Over ;)
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ok caught me, i dont do sfc i dont see a reason to level past 101 :) So they dosn't but it just means they dont care, they monitored and found it benifit their goals and dosnt hurt the game or at least their interests.
    I hate Room 38
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Let them glitch, I make tons selling Vac powder and other pots in Snowy cause few glitchers have the ability to make it on their own. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You see SFC groups shouting all day and everyone is doing it. Since a while nobody gets banned for it anymore. So stop talking about glitching allready. It wasnt intend to be that way but PWE have not shut down this loophole although they could easily done it long ago.

PWE could make a lot of the complaints about this go away by simply issuing the following statement: "Glitching dragoons is now completely allowed, have fun!"

You know, kind of like how they did when SP was changed. It's just that in this case, the people glitching aren't preventing anyone (lowbie or otherwise) from getting their quests/FB/BH completed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i noticed that the rankings page is still filled with 105s from goon glitching and i dont think anyone has been banned yet since there is still half a guild on HT that openly goon glitched to 105 and nothing has been done.

the glitch has been "fixed" apprently which means no one else can do it, but the damage has already been severly done. wtf is wrong with u ppl? atleast revert there damn levels FFS -_-

what a big problem for 36lvl. just go kill yourself. devs are at fault here, they left glitch. they left tons of glitches. so game is like that. if somebody need to be punished it's devs.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    300 just isnt enough b:chuckle
    cmon we gotta get more 105s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    300 just isnt enough b:chuckle
    cmon we gotta get more 105s

WTB level 105 forum avatar.

C'mon RT, help me out! b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    just like that spartan 300 movie

300 made them notice

thousands made the physical difference
    b:chuckle
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    changing thread to:Why do they allow huge paragraphs for a signature and a signature pic to be small..i meen comeon who cares about 2999999 lines of quotes someone said.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Im sick and tired to hear complains about "glitching" or "exploiting"

PWCN had more than enough time to fix it but they didn't. They reduced the exp thats it.

Other Versions of perfect world can not use Hypers in FC and they could have reduce the exp from that mobs to 1 exp. This where all valid options but they didn't.

Its a new way to keep interest in Hypers, be frank nobody but a few sins would even bother to get past 101 without this "Glitch". It make pwe monney and it keep the interest on the game alive because people set their goals to 103 or 105.

My Opinion

If you manage to kill all that mobs at once you deserve the exp.

Thats all

O yea, it's your fault for forgetting to lock your door and getting murdered. Yup totally your fault. Extreme case I know, but you need it for extremely idiotic logic.

Whatever helps you sleep at night I guess. I don't mind those who use it, I just find humor in those who defend it.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    what means goons glitch b:question
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    something that would get u banned if you ticketed yourself in for that action :P
    u should try it if your not sure
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i noticed that the rankings page is still filled with 105s from goon glitching and i dont think anyone has been banned yet since there is still half a guild on HT that openly goon glitched to 105 and nothing has been done.

the glitch has been "fixed" apprently which means no one else can do it, but the damage has already been severly done. wtf is wrong with u ppl? atleast revert there damn levels FFS -_-

ok what about the 1000's of people with eg hair and eyes....they walk around showing themselves off as if nothing is wrong doing it..and the goon glitchers..like the barb up above me sporting his 105 lvl tag and not even caring..the proof is there lol and the way it looks..the devs arent gonna do a thing about it.

** looks around..prolly cause he has r9 gear on and all plused out** bad thing is he can still get juked.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

To all that ask what's wrong with goon glitching....

This is what's wrong... a glitcher comes post, making fun of PW not enforcing their own rules.

When a company doesn't enforce their own rules ( even if they're stupid rules, that's not the issue here ) they are making fools of themselves.

Now, remember what happened with the "duping" issue. They sorted it out, and banned the culprits, I believe... why? Because it interfered with their income... easy as that.

I assume most glitchers are also CS'rs and that's why PW won't ban them. Fine by me. But please PW stop making a fool of yourself and if you won't can't fix it or ban the abusers STOP SAYING IT'S A BANNABLE OFFENSE. In the very least it'll make you guys look coherent ( kinda)
  • Kuadu - Sanctuary
    Kuadu - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    too bad when I hit 105 (if I ever do) and ppl ask me how I did it I will say the ol' fashion way...by actually grinding my lvls...you may laugh now but least I have my pride and respect for the game and dont cheat my lvls
    If I had a nickle for everytime someone thinks Im a girl because I play a veno with max bust Id have my legendary pets by now... Sorry pervs Im a guy veno get used to it b:laughb:pleasedb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Kuadu~ of Cats
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    n9ot defending the glitching..... but good luck GRINDING that much exp....... i quit grinding for exp in the 80's... lol (unless there's a 2X, at least in the early 80's).
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    too bad when I hit 105 (if I ever do) and ppl ask me how I did it I will say the ol' fashion way...by actually grinding my lvls...you may laugh now but least I have my pride and respect for the game and dont cheat my lvls

If you ever do that ( I hope so ) the most likely thing to happen is people not believing you.

Besides, 105 these days is hardly an accomplishment anymore b:sad
  • Algerytitan - Archosaur
    Algerytitan - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    After reading all posts in this topic, i've noticed that it is NOT 1 single comment from a GM, and i've seen GM's reply on topics where ppl just got a question about a quest, stuff that many ppl could have told them. So even how i hate to say this, i'm afraid they just don't care.

In the beginning when the glitch was discovered, almost noone did it, because they was scared of being banned, but when the weeks went by, and noone got banned, suddenly all started doing it, and the number of 100-105 suddenly went trough the roof.

The glitch lets ppl that normaly would have given up playing at lvl 80 to reach 105. Before it was a big thing to reach lvl 100, since not many was able to reach it, and it showed that you knew allot about the game, but now a person that is lvl 105, doesn't always know more about the game than a person that is lvl 90.

But i dont think they will do anything about the glitch in the closest future, since the biggest jail glitchers, is also the biggest cashshoppers.
    Proud member of the Anti Jail-Glitch Group b:victory
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    The glitch lets ppl that normaly would have given up playing at lvl 80 to reach 105.

The above should read; "The Glitch lets ppl that normaly would have given up playing at lvl 80 to reach 105 and spend money on r8/r9, this makes PWI a lot of money and that is why the won't stop this glitch."

The formula probably looks something like this:

Average 80 and below player, cash shop spend = $50 - $100

Average 100+ player, cash shop spend = $500 - $2,000
  • Nightstalk - Raging Tide
    Nightstalk - Raging Tide Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I can't believe people are still making threads about this. Here's a news flash for you.....NO ONE REALLY CARES BUT YOU!!. I don't do it as I have no reason too. I like playing the game casually...charging zen once in awhile when I don't feel like spending 15 hours of farming TT mats for nothing (because we all know TT mats don't really sell these days anyway) to make money. Play your own game and have fun. Stop worrying about what other people do and play for yourself. Its ****ing **** and sick that people are that worried about what other people do. Its not affecting you directly anyway. Get a group of friends together and spend your life away in FC if you would like. Its not that hard and no one is stopping you. I'm sick of reading spam pages of threads about the same old thing that no one really gives a flying **** about about.
    10x R9 Sage Sin Active
    9x Demon Cleric Active
    9x Sage Psy Active
    8x Mystic Active
    9x Demon BM Active
    8x Seeker Active
    Been around awhile but never really play that long to get anywhere.b:victory