[Massively PWI Livestream] Wednesday at 10am!

13»

Comments

• frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nope, he was going there then all of a sudden out of time.. i have a feelign a gm pm'ed him and said not to go in there (didn't want viewers seeing how screwed up **** is).

Our intent was to interfere as little as possible with the Massively livestream, and our actions adhered to that intent.

Jeremy had full reign of where to go, what to show, and what to say. If he had wanted to head into SP, I would have had absolutely no problem with that, because it's part of the game right now, and it would have even presented a good opportunity to show an example of how player feedback is helping to change the game.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not sure if anyone noticed, but due to him being in a starting area...it would have been very empty as it usually is and the guy would have noticed it and then perhaps commented on it within the first few minutes which is really what most people watch anyway.

Releasing this information and interfering with the livestream kept the stream alive and very biased in the activity level of the server.

I keep saying, the dev's are far smarter then you let to believe.

*edit*
    To kind of give an example of what I mean, check out mmohut's first look game play and skip to 4:25. Lucky he picked an assassin since people are constantly making more sin alts.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It was an interesting hour of the chatbox below the livestream with almost 200 people logging onto it.

He sounds exactly like every noob when they start the game, so much praise, intrigue and excitement that this game didnt cost a dime to download... bwahahaha.

But regardless seemed like a nice guy and gave a little publicity to pwi I guess...
    Agreed martin, very clever gms indeed. b:sin
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Tiana__ - Sanctuary
    Tiana__ - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Our intent was to interfere as little as possible with the Massively livestream, and our actions adhered to that intent.

Jeremy had full reign of where to go, what to show, and what to say. If he had wanted to head into SP, I would have had absolutely no problem with that, because it's part of the game right now, and it would have even presented a good opportunity to show an example of how player feedback is helping to change the game.

Player feedback that I must say made me laugh....how long is it going to take to revert SP and do PW ever really listen to the unhappy players if they did would there be so many flamming posts on the forums ??? Lets hope this guy has looked on the forums and seen just how many people are angry at the total lack of customer support in this game
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If player feedback drove this game there would be tons more to do after you reach 100. Not the same handful of bh and mat grubbing quest.
  • Veri - Lothranis
    Veri - Lothranis Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    If player feedback drove this game there would be tons more to do after you reach 100. Not the same handful of bh and mat grubbing quest.

Player feedback could be driving force for this game, but even then its majority rule and 100+ are the minority here b:chuckle
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    To Show An Example Of How Player Feedback Is Helping To Change The Game.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You crack me up, Frankie.
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    "...Presented a good opportunity to show an example of how player feedback is helping to change the game."

Okay. Yes, we give feedback. Do we get the changes in response to our feedback? *whistles*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011

The hilari0us part 0f y0ur p0st is that y0u pr0perly hand picked the ch0sen "player" because y0u knew he w0uld n0t bad m0uth PWI. N0w f0r 0bvi0us reas0ns y0u did that but then again what sh0uld I expect fr0m the g00d 0l evil PWI w0rkersb:bye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It was an interesting hour of the chatbox below the livestream with almost 200 people logging onto it.

He sounds exactly like every noob when they start the game, so much praise, intrigue and excitement that this game didnt cost a dime to download... bwahahaha.

But regardless seemed like a nice guy and gave a little publicity to pwi I guess...
    Agreed martin, very clever gms indeed. b:sin

Funny part was he said during that thing he had started PLAYING this a year or two ago.... funnyhow he didnt' know **** about the game, or the settings, or how to LOG OUT.... ROFL
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited October 2011
    The hilari0us part 0f y0ur p0st is that y0u pr0perly hand picked the ch0sen "player" because y0u knew he w0uld n0t bad m0uth PWI. N0w f0r 0bvi0us reas0ns y0u did that but then again what sh0uld I expect fr0m the g00d 0l evil PWI w0rkersb:bye.

Massively came to them (PWE) and scheduled the date, and they (Massively) were the ones who picked the person (the person who did the Livestream also is one of their site writers). PWE's only part in this was allowing Massively to do it, and giving them the Shadow Fox mount codes to give away. Massively controlled the content in the chat and the writer (Jeremy) controlled where he went... for the most part. I must say, the squad signet to Archosaur was probably a shock to him.

b:chuckle

Anyway, this was in no part conjured by PWE, and the only thing they did was try to make the experience a good one by encouraging players to join up and meet him.

Funny part was he said during that thing he had started PLAYING this a year or two ago.... funnyhow he didnt' know **** about the game, or the settings, or how to LOG OUT.... ROFL

Consider what he does... Massively is a site for game reviews and information. He has more than likely played many, many different games over the last 1 to 2 years... it's forgivable to forget some of the nuances of them.

I liked getting my name mention in the Livestream because I knew how to get back to the Main Menu.b:chuckle
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2011

really? damn I missed him say that! :O
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-