Longest relationship started in game? (on HT)

Options

Comments

• LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There is nothing wrong with being a child at heart :P
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Aethereus - Heavens Tear
    Aethereus - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Utukku and I met in PWI, and married ingame December of 2008 while we were in the guild Shadow. She moved to my location in the Summer of 2009, and we quit after doing many TW's with Enrage. We stopped playing for at least a year, but came back a couple weeks ago and are now playing with our new Earthguards :].

So yeah, we're almost at 3 years coming this December ^^, and still living together <3.

By your rules, we are at 2 years, 10 months, and like 1 week or so.
    Diurnus - Heaven's Tear
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nice,and wb.

Also LoR I don't have a heart to hold a child in
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thanks! It's been interesting to see how the game has changed. It's really strange seeing claw/fist barbs/archers now o-o;
    Diurnus - Heaven's Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yea aps has messed the game up alot.I am still old school and use axes and what not.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yea aps has messed the game up alot.I am still old school and use axes and what not.

Me too, i still use a magic weapon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Me too, i still use a magic weapon.

OH MY GOD! I STILL DO THAT TO!

lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options

And I respect you for sticking to your own playstyle :].

I do see some familiar faces now and then though, and it's nice seeing old friends again :D
    Diurnus - Heaven's Tear
  • Cotto - Heavens Tear
    Cotto - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    And I respect you for sticking to your own playstyle :].

I do see some familiar faces now and then though, and it's nice seeing old friends again :D

O snaps. I remember you and utu.

Miss you guys.

Me and lisette got married in 09 I believe. That woulda been...foreveryears if it stayed :o
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    APS hurt the game? Damn them....http://www.aps.com/

here is some history of APS that might help.

Pinnacle West Capital Corp.

As the parent company of APS, Pinnacle West's site hosts additional information, including our Code of Ethics for Financial Executives and other corporate governance information. Find jobs, information about Pinnacle West and APS officers and investor information.

Contact APS
    Contact us by e-mail, phone or mail. Find an office or pay station near you.

Service Area Maps*
    If you are moving to Metro Phoenix or a surrounding area in Arizona, view these Online service area maps to see if you're in APS territory.

Commitment to Renewable Energy
    We have seen our renewable energy portfolio expand rapidly, growing from less than one megawatt in 2001 to more than 245 megawatts today. Learn more.

High Penetration Distributed Energy Study
    In January 2010, APS and its partners received a DOE grant to study the effects of high concentration of solar energy on the grid. Find out more.

Sustainability in Action
    We are committed to creating a sustainable energy future for Arizona. Read the current Sustainability in Action report.

Economic Development
    If you're planning to relocate to Arizona, this is the best place to obtain facts and information on the state.

Supplier Diversity
    APS actively supports diverse businesses. Explore the opportunities that may exist for you as a diverse supplier to APS.

APS ESP Services Information Center
    APS-specific information that is required to be made public pursuant to APS's ACC Code of Conduct. This is also where any inadvertent disclosure of information will be posted.

APS Facility Growth
    To ensure reliable electric service, APS is involved in several power line projects (Siting) in Arizona. And as demand grows for electricity, increasing transmission construction throughout Arizona is necessary to ensure it's delivered safely and reliably.

APS Generation
    Our power plants are the source of electricity for millions of homes and workplaces in the Southwest.

For windsurfing conditions at Four Corners' Morgan Lake, visit our Morgan Lake Webcam.

Electric Service Requirements Manual
    The ESRM provides information and guidelines for electrical installations in APS territory.

Standards of Conduct/FERC OASIS
    APS' Standards of Conduct required postings, in compliance with FERC Order 717, can be found in the Standards of Conduct folder on the APS OASIS Web site.

Available Capacity
    APS posts its available generation daily on the WSPP web site located at http://www.wspp.org/power_detail.php?id=9759

Western System Power Pool (WSPP)
    APS provides a link to the WSPP web site as part of its membership requirements: http://www.wspp.org

Requests for Proposal
    APS is committed to seeking proposals from the competitive wholesale market for filling its future resource needs through a diverse mix of cost effective generation resources.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ...nvm. :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
    edited October 2011
    Options
    O snaps. I remember you and utu.

Miss you guys.

Me and lisette got married in 09 I believe. That woulda been...foreveryears if it stayed :o

COTTON. That was our nickname for you :D. We remember you and lisette <3 ^^
    Diurnus - Heaven's Tear
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Have I posted here yet?

It's always nice to see people who meet in game end up having their relationship go to the next level/live happily together. Good luck to everyone who is doing so.

I am excited for when Lunaryl and myself go further into our relationship. :)
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Have I posted here yet?

It's always nice to see people who meet in game end up having their relationship go to the next level/live happily together. Good luck to everyone who is doing so.

I am excited for when Lunaryl and myself go further into our relationship. :)

*makes spring noises*

You know b:mischievous
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I prefer the winter for the snow and autumn for the vibrant tree colours.

Spring and summer are meh to me :(
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Spring and summer are meh to me :(

Don't forget snuggleing together in the winter and autumn is a lot less icky then in spring or summer since its cool out you wont get all sweaty >.>
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did you deliberately misinterpret my meaning, or was it totally missed? b:surrender
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Did you deliberately misinterpret my meaning, or was it totally missed? b:surrender

I think he deliberaetly did it
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear
    PayUpSucka - Heavens Tear Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

FLIIICK, WE ONLY UNDERSTAND YOU WHEN YOU USE THE WORDS, "BLOODY ****" OR "IT'S BLOODY TEA TIME." YOUR HARRY POTTER TALK WILL DUE ALSO.

GLAD I COULD HELP. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Aww this is sweet.

Hmm I had ONE relationship in game that went RL started on Dreamweaver Server with a Wizard named PowerSurge, and then we went back to HT and he was GangstaKat ... He was a wonderful guy we broke up RL and then he quit the game though.

Buuut does meeting a buncha people that are my friends count!? And I get to meet IwarlordI sometime next summer =O!

Ooh, ant Alaskawolf and DuDka ... ! I have been told by Alaska that he moved FROM alaska to whatever country DuDka lives in and they have gotten married RL!!! <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • _Adrianna_D - Harshlands
    _Adrianna_D - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I met my Hubby WolfgangVonC almost 3 years ago ingame. After being married ingame for about 2 years I moved almost 4000 miles & to another country to be with him. We've been living together every since & couldn't be happier.b:pleased
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I met my Hubby WolfgangVonC almost 3 years ago ingame. After being married ingame for about 2 years I moved almost 4000 miles & to another country to be with him. We've been living together every since & couldn't be happier.b:pleased

i love stories like this. it takes a lot of faith to go off to another country to be with someone. i hope it lasts <3
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited October 2011
    Options

I knew wolfgang in game for a while,always seemed like a good guy.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Eh I wish I had some wonderful story to tell but my few relationships in-game never lasted lol. So I tend to stay at arm's length from people in-game these days unless I already knew them well from before.

I'm glad to see you and Jes still together, Paul. :O It was always nice seeing your numerous toons around archo still married and whatnot. This is TeresaSyri btw lol...

I think the closest to a long-lasting relationship I've had that started in-game is with Xlance. We dated for a while and even though it ended we're still really close friends. Even though we both quit PW for a while we kept in touch through MSN. Had plans to meet last year that ended up falling through mostly because of money issues. (always money lol)

But I've known him for over 3 years now. Hard to believe it's been that long.

Now I'm dating someone else who is actually from PWI, Heaven's Tear server also we just never met in-game. It was because of that fashion design contest they had a year or something ago that we even got in touch in the first place. Even though I still regret giving my talent away like that, I can't deny that I'm happy it brought the two of us together. We're planning to meet next year if not sooner, so I'm crossing my fingers.

Seems like all the nice guys I meet are either in California or on the East Coast somewhere. >__>;;

Anyway! if you have any extra invites I'd love to attend. Been a really long time since I talked to you two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Ooh, ant Alaskawolf and DuDka ... ! I have been told by Alaska that he moved FROM alaska to whatever country DuDka lives in and they have gotten married RL!!! <3

I heard that's become a divorce story now... b:cry Or I'd have known they'd been together around as long or longer than me and Jes.
    Anyway! if you have any extra invites I'd love to attend. Been a really long time since I talked to you two.

You missed it... Right after the end of 2x. b:sad

Sidenote, didn't really expect this thread to get as much positive response with as little trolling *kicks payup* as this has so far, which leads me to suggest, lets get some more positive thought type threads up.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
    edited October 2011
    Options
    See paul,it is possible for trolls to be a little civilized.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    coz even trolls have feelings? b:chuckle

btw gratz everyone who found their love online and it lasted :) *envy you all*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *Kicks ocean in the middle of me and the missus* b:sad
    edited October 2011
    Options
    coz even trolls have feelings? b:chuckle

btw gratz everyone who found their love online and it lasted :) *envy you all*

No reason to envy. You will find someone I'm sure. Me on the other hand,I don't think that love is in the cards for me.lol.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Honestly this kind of relationship isn't for me. I've always negatively viewed this but if it truly works for you, then I say more power to you. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-