So.... who's going to quit over no SP fix?

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow man, try to find an even stupider reason to quit...

There are players quitting over the chronobikes and urban fashion. While others just demand that everyone's fashion be taken from them just so they don't have to look at it. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You think i give a flying f'ing shi!t? Sorry if i'm used to games that deliver fixes when they SAID THEY"LL BE. And ya i do all my quests EVERY GOD DAMN LVL< cause i like doing my quests...... thing is i also leave the new EG quests till LATER when quests start runnign short. and the TB chain for the 60's. But some poeple don't, and some people have f'ing filled up quests logs all the time and dont' know what the hell's what w/o sifting through it for awhile. Maybe your dumbass forgot what it's like to be low level but i've seen it said quite often lately since this fvck up, even in my guild.

And PvP is NOT PART OF THE GAME U F"ING TARD, not when you're on a PVE server. The rare instance where PvP is forced on you you can pretty much avoid even going in there.... But that in itself is f'ing bullsh!t in my opinion. I dont' like PvP, and i dont' like having to worry about dome idiotic BRAT getting his jollies off while i'm exploring something new. Yet the few times i tried to run cube or Dragon Temple etc etc.... can't do it....... So basically i can't play certain part of the game even though i'm on a f'ing PVE SERVER..... go figure....

I swear to god the stupidity from the people on this forum is getting worse and worse..... I'd go back to FFXI if they didn't just just **** everyone over after all this time and giving the game a easy button ( all i'm getting into that.... or it'd be pages....)
    PvP is still quite a big part of the game even on a pvE server, you simply have the option of when to flip the switch in regards to open world pvp. If you ever do the cube, for example, there will be Pk enabled areas. It is a part of the game, whether it is one you like to do or not. If you have thought otherwise simply because you aren't on a PvP server, you've been under the wrong impression.

Sifting through quest list is a minor inconvenience at best. You seem to be getting a bit worked up over this, go get some fresh air man b:lipcurl

Truth be told, PWI is quite poorly managed. Our CM may say a lot of things, but do not be naive and believe them. He uses words selectively, like his choice of using the word "soon". He speaks quite deceptively and blatantly lies many many times. Our fixes are never timely and we have glitches about as old as the game which still have not been fixed. If you plan to hang around here, instead of quitting right now, this is the kind of thing you should come to expect. Getting worked up like this ultimately falls upon deaf ears, it will not help your concerns.
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    PvP is still quite a big part of the game even on a pvE server, you simply have the option of when to flip the switch in regards to open world pvp. If you ever do the cube, for example, there will be Pk enabled areas. It is a part of the game, whether it is one you like to do or not. If you have thought otherwise simply because you aren't on a PvP server, you've been under the wrong impression.

And you seem to NOT be able to f'ing read anything correctly...... I know where the PvP enabled instances are, there shouldnt BE any forced f'ing PvP on a PvE server, thought i made that clear with what i said before but I guess with you things have to be spelled out.
    Sifting through quest list is a minor inconvenience at best. You seem to be getting a bit worked up over this, go get some fresh air man b:lipcurl

I'm not worked up over THAT.... I'm just saying this **** in SP is adding more **** to OTHER PEOPLE's huge lists of undone stuff. or again.. did you not read? I DO all my quests every lvl, christ i dont' even have a toon in there anymore, but i STILL can't go help anyone else cause i take one f'ing STEP through the doorway i get one shot from some child getting his rocks off tabbing and one shotting lowbies. And kill counts were frozen so there's only ONE reason they'd be doing that....

Truth be told, PWI is quite poorly managed. Our CM may say a lot of things, but do not be naive and believe them. He uses words selectively, like his choice of using the word "soon". He speaks quite deceptively and blatantly lies many many times. Our fixes are never timely and we have glitches about as old as the game which still have not been fixed. If you plan to hang around here, instead of quitting right now, this is the kind of thing you should come to expect. Getting worked up like this ultimately falls upon deaf ears, it will not help your concerns.

Ok for once you make sense, least bout how things are run here..... but I never said I was quitting, there you go again assuming ***** without having a god damn clue with what's going on. And with that... i have a cleric to lvl rather then waste more time trying to prod past the idiocy on here...... cya on Arch server in an hour to watch this debacle of a event lmao
  • khethos0001
    khethos0001 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011

PvE servers are not meant to have PvP forced upon the people in lower level situations. The problem concerning SP and all the hate about the change has been because there are people that are newer to the game that are getting a bad impression of it because you now have a lower level area being camped by high levels and I must say that it has to be discouraging to be trying to learn the game, get quests done to level and all these "elite" levels are constantly one shotting. I don't know how it is in other servers, but you take a lot of chances as it is right now going through there on Heaven's Tear.

If someone knows how to level on an MMO you can get 30 in a day. That just means someone is good at levelling. It does not always mean you're also godly at PvP situations. Besides, 30's-50's getting consistently one shotted by Lv80+ with refined gear is a massive killjoy for those who have to go through that.

Like I said before on my other post, I agree with the outrage on having this muckup on PvE servers. I don't care about PvP servers since you're already forced into PvP by 30 and you signed up for it by going on a PvP server. That's why there's the difference between PvP and PvE. There is supposed to be a change of flavor for the players.

I don't blame Frankie, if anything I feel bad for him (ever heard of don't shoot the messenger? It applies here.). My simmering rage is reserved for PWE and having poor communication/performance skills between the Chinese team and the International team. There's one other MMO that I played before, was 2D and cartoonish (place your bets on which one it is), quite expensive if you used CS (but could play free) and they also had issues because the real Dev team was once again overseas with their original version being their constant Beta tester... We're going to deal with the same b:shutup as long as our version is dependent on a "Beta version".
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Oh I'm a troll lol I never denied that :D

But it's just too fun too people freak out and call you names about stupid stuff :p

And Zan xD Wish I was on DW now~

Actually I play on Lothranis now, I haven't played Dreamweaver for months now :P You should totally come to Loth though, I could bring you on a TT or two b:cute
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    .......... there's more things in there besides FB adn BH and u can't PORT IN TO SP, just the f'ing BH. ALOT OF PEOPLE like to play the freaking game, ya know? not have quests they cant' complete just sittign in their log.......

I swear you'd think after a 500+ page thread and OTHER threads people would f'ing GET that by now.

You seem to misunderstand. Most players here disagreeing with you do understand that people would have quests waiting in their log, most of them simply do not understand why it's a big deal. Some quests do disappear after 20 levels, if you don't take them. As long as you have the quest and do any new quests that you can still do, it's fine.

The older and higher level players are too used to having quests in their logs for many levels. Personally, I was the highest level in my guild 2 years ago, and there were bosses, FBs, cultivation quests that I simply couldn't do because my guild wasn't at the level to help me with them. I simply did other stuff and waited until enough of them leveled up to need the quest themselves. Other people on the server could do those quests, but I wasn't going to wait at a boss until a party comes because that's simply a stupid waste of time. A lot of people here have the understanding that part of playing the game is also being patient.

Newer high levels may also gain this perspective, because they have to wait for Cultivation and Chrono, as their friends and faction mates won't always have the time to help with difficult and time consuming instances that the quest chain needs. Frankly if you get so frustrated for some quests in SP that you can't do for a few days, you will throw something at your computer come lvl 100 when it could take months for you to finish your Cultivation chain.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • mcfreakie
    mcfreakie Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You seem to misunderstand. Most players here disagreeing with you do understand that people would have quests waiting in their log,

Newer high levels may also gain this perspective, because they have to wait for Cultivation and Chrono, as their friends and faction mates won't always have the time to help with difficult and time consuming instances that the quest chain needs. Frankly if you get so frustrated for some quests in SP that you can't do for a few days, you will throw something at your computer come lvl 100 when it could take months for you to finish your Cultivation chain.

Past 4 weeks AFTER we were told it was being reverted. Longer since this blunder was made. This is NOT some level 100 culti that you need people... this is level 30 quests which HAVE caused NEW players to leave the game. Something YOU just do NOT understand.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    You don't have to wait until it's a Safe Zone again to do the SP quests, just enter when it's a less populated time. For example, if HT has TWs at all...
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    You don't have to wait until it's a Safe Zone again to do the SP quests, just enter when it's a less populated time. For example, if HT has TWs at all...

So for those of us who might work during those times and only have limited play time... Whats your next suggestion? Why does MY game time have to be put on hold while the game embraces this forced PVP/harassment? Do you enjoy when you are forced to do something else during your game time and do not get to enjoy something you have invested money? (not even getting into the fact this game WAS a F2P and is now a Pay to Win game)

Four weeks which is past the estimated time to revert what was a failure from the start. But congrats on keeping the topic nice and HOT.
  • Radamanthys - Heavens Tear
    Radamanthys - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    With the lack of maintenence again and the promised fix to SP BY TONIGHT straight from the horse's mouth..... who's going to another game? If so there any that actually play this well? (even with thall the bugs this has).... cause i've yet to find another F2P game this good. b:surrender

I just hope people that make threads like this, including you leave and stop complaining.
  • khethos0001
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    So for those of us who might work during those times and only have limited play time... Whats your next suggestion? Why does MY game time have to be put on hold while the game embraces this forced PVP/harassment? Do you enjoy when you are forced to do something else during your game time and do not get to enjoy something you have invested money? (not even getting into the fact this game WAS a F2P and is now a Pay to Win game)

I have yet to ever see an F2P that did not turn into Pay to Win. This game has been like that since the beginning if you were to have seen the CS when PWI went live (HP/MP Charms/EXP scrolls fall under this category too). However, this game is different in the sense that you can turn in game currency into CS money to actually use the CS while you yourself didn't have to pay a cent.
    Quilue wrote:

HT does have TW, however as mcfreakie stated, a lot of people don't have the ability to go in during TW and there's still other high levels that will go into SP to PK people since now the other high levels are out of the area. It's a revolving door of cheap shot players.

The only other time to try going in is around midnight Pacific USA time, which is way too late at night for most people that this game's region targets.

What I notice is, I don't see anyone 90+ that cares about reverting SP back to normal. Then again, what is there to worry about with SP once you're high level. You don't need to use it, but others do. At least be considerate to all the other players that play the game and went on PvE servers so they didn't have to deal with BS nuking.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    I just hope people that make threads like this, including you leave and stop complaining.

We wish you would stop complaining if anyone else has a complaint of the game. We rather you just stay apathetic and tend to other threads YOU have interest. But thanks for keeping the topic HOT.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Exactly, if there was no one to disagree you would all be arguing with nothing, and it'd just be a bunch of dead rage threads.
    Do you enjoy when you are forced to do something else during your game time and do not get to enjoy something you have invested money?

You can't say that just because you have to do other quests while waiting for SP to be less populated, you are now forced to do something you didn't invest your money on. Whatever you charged for cannot be exclusively beneficial for only SP quests.

If you have to work when other players have TW, on weekends, then you are likely to be playing when others have work or school. Either way, there are other times when SP is not as populated.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not as populated just means fewer people to 1 shot the lowbies and makes it harder for them to slip through unnoticed as there are fewer people b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Exactly, if there was no one to disagree you would all be arguing with nothing, and it'd just be a bunch of dead rage threads.

You can't say that just because you have to do other quests while waiting for SP to be less populated, you are now forced to do something you didn't invest your money on. Whatever you charged for cannot be exclusively beneficial for only SP quests.

If you have to work when other players have TW, on weekends, then you are likely to be playing when others have work or school. Either way, there are other times when SP is not as populated.

Still does NOT answer the question of why I should have to put MY game time on hold for YOU. (or anyone else) On a PVE server no one should be forced into a PVP situation when they have already MADE the choice NOT to participate. No one tells you to just go do something else when you want to TT, TW, FC, or any other instance while we do some quests... WHY would you feel above the rest of us with this new playground as being acceptable?

AND... if you want me to stop commenting... GET THIS FIXED!

Again thanks for keeping the topic HOT.
  • Mistbelle - Sanctuary
    Mistbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Note To Self: When you see people PKing against each other, stay away from them especially from caster's AOEs.

Most PKing in the SP happens in the main hall, nowhere close near Dismal Shade as well as other bosses. Most monsters you need for lv. 30 quests can be found outside of the instance.

I do agree with everyone for the patch taking too long but going close to people PKing was never a good idea to begin with anyways. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tagi_ - Dreamweaver
    Tagi_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    /leaving

I have already moved to another game with another company that is in every way superior. I'll stop by PWI during their excessively long maintenance but other than that I'm gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    /leaving

I have already moved to another game with another company that is in every way superior. I'll stop by PWI during their excessively long maintenance but other than that I'm gone.

what game? i've yet to find a F2P that's as good as this is (even with all the ****..... rofl).
  • khethos0001
    edited October 2011
    Note To Self: When you see people PKing against each other, stay away from them especially from caster's AOEs.

Most PKing in the SP happens in the main hall, nowhere close near Dismal Shade as well as other bosses. Most monsters you need for lv. 30 quests can be found outside of the instance.

I do agree with everyone for the patch taking too long but going close to people PKing was never a good idea to begin with anyways. b:surrender

I had my 4x Veno in the back rooms last night going after Ancient Evils only to get killed back there several times. One time for sure by a Sin cause I happened to see the hit as I was potting back MP. Most people take the right side route to get to FB29, I tried the left route to finish my business and still got nuked.

First time entering, I got nuked near the entrance, but at the time I didn't know SP had changed. I had just come back after a multi-month hiatus hoping some stuff would be better. Someone warned me about PK safety being a fluke in SP since he got killed earlier. That's when I looked on the forums, saw the post by Frankie, and hoped that a patch that was promised would be delivered this week. Instead, no maintenance at all it seems. Letting things get out of hand was why I had left PWI before.

There are some in there purely for griefing lowbies. Stuff like this is why it's out of hand. PWI does not have autonomy to do what it needs to do so it can stay afloat, so PWE NA I'd say is about as useful as a knife in a gun fight. Dependent on PWE China for all content and fixes, nothing is going to get done in a timely manner, and the time frame seems to have only been getting worse over the years. It was great when the game first came out and it had attention from the higher ups. Now it's the forgotten child.

Number one fix would be to the company structure to let there be real Developers for PWE NA games. There will not be overseas success for PWE China's subsidiaries if all work has to be ground to a halt because China has to churn out something and still have things messed up for localization or minute client changes between the various versions of PW alone. It's not a good business model at all.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011

Yes and what you are saying is exactly WHY people are still upset at having NO patch to fix Sp. People have waited... people have avoided SP and done other things but its getting WAY OLD! This isnt NEW content... this isnt recreating the wheel... its returning something to its former state. IF China cant handle that small issue then they got bigger issues... but again they want to roll out something BIG which is what they should have done in the first place instead of jerking around with things that didnt need changed. Most people wouldnt mind the 3-4 week wait time but once again just as many others have stated IT DIDNT HAPPEN. And to add gas to the fire... our community manager didnt even bother to comment about it when announced there would be no maintenance UNTIL people showed how pissed they were... I myself didnt even comment till he gave the lame answer of its coming soon and titled "_____space_____" which means cold day in hell.
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Originally Posted by Tagi_ - Dreamweaver
    /leaving

wich game, i would love to know.
    edited October 2011
    me too
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    mcfreakie wrote: »
    Still does NOT answer the question of why I should have to put MY game time on hold for YOU. (or anyone else) On a PVE server no one should be forced into a PVP situation when they have already MADE the choice NOT to participate. No one tells you to just go do something else when you want to TT, TW, FC, or any other instance while we do some quests... WHY would you feel above the rest of us with this new playground as being acceptable?

AND... if you want me to stop commenting... GET THIS FIXED!

Again thanks for keeping the topic HOT.

Actually I don't care whether you keep commenting or no, and I'm not going to get this fixed I don't work for this game...lol.

No one should be forced into PvP, but no one is. You make the choice to enter SP to do these quests, just like how others make the choice to enter Cube, COA, or Tournament. Actually people could tell you to buzz off if your gear sucks or if you are stupid with regards to TW, TT and even FCC, so I don't know what your point is there.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    Actually I don't care whether you keep commenting or no, and I'm not going to get this fixed I don't work for this game...lol.

No one should be forced into PvP, but no one is. You make the choice to enter SP to do these quests, just like how others make the choice to enter Cube, COA, or Tournament. Actually people could tell you to buzz off if your gear sucks or if you are stupid with regards to TW, TT and even FCC, so I don't know what your point is there.

Once again... thanks for making this a HOT topic. :)
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ...Letting things get out of hand was why I had left PWI before.

There are some in there purely for griefing lowbies. Stuff like this is why it's out of hand. PWI does not have autonomy to do what it needs to do so it can stay afloat, so PWE NA I'd say is about as useful as a knife in a gun fight. Dependent on PWE China for all content and fixes, nothing is going to get done in a timely manner, and the time frame seems to have only been getting worse over the years. It was great when the game first came out and it had attention from the higher ups. Now it's the forgotten child.

Number one fix would be to the company structure to let there be real Developers for PWE NA games. There will not be overseas success for PWE China's subsidiaries if all work has to be ground to a halt because China has to churn out something and still have things messed up for localization or minute client changes between the various versions of PW alone. It's not a good business model at all.

Couldn't have said it better myself... I feel exactly the same way.

As for people happy with this change to SP telling everyone who isn't to suck it up and deal with it, shame on you. I get that it isn't a problem on some servers but HT it is. If the big guilds aren't in there nuking everything that moves, sometimes randoms aren't even respectful either. I was told "too bad you were killed because this is allowed in here, go read the forums". I was on a low level alt (level 30s) just trying to get through the damned front door so I could go in to quest. Griefing is against the ToS, and I had reported those many violations but low and behold, nothing has been done to those violating the ToS.

I'm not surprised...

I was pissed but I know there are other things to do. But if you look at this same situation from a newcomer's point of view, what do you think they would think of this game and its community? If you sign up to a PvE server you don't want to PvP unless you choose to. If they get quests for SP and want to go do them only to be killed again and again by *******s what do you think they would think? A lot of them would probably lose their patience and quit over how frustrating it gets. Ultimately PWE would be losing potential charging customers.

I think what the biggest problem is, is that no matter how much I honestly love this game, the company that runs it is anything but ideal. I kept praying someday they'd be bought out by one in America perhaps, lol. But that will never happen. PWE China will run this and its other games into the ground someday, we've already been watching it happen. Things don't get done as quickly as they should, customer service isn't exactly great unless you're having zen charging problems, and updates are anything but perfect.

The only reason I stick around here is for my friends. Once some other games are out I've been waiting for (a certain Guild game for instance), I'm out of here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • Envelope - Raging Tide
    Envelope - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I was pissed but I know there are other things to do. But if you look at this same situation from a newcomer's point of view, what do you think they would think of this game and its community? If you sign up to a PvE server you don't want to PvP unless you choose to. If they get quests for SP and want to go do them only to be killed again and again by *******s what do you think they would think? A lot of them would probably lose their patience and quit over how frustrating it gets. Ultimately PWE would be losing potential charging customers.

I don't think the devs or anyone else in the company ever tried looking at their game from a newcomer's point of view, or the game would never have gotten into a bad state like it currently has. But does it even matter? I don't think theres many new players anyway, most low levels seem to be alts of experienced players. And even if there was a new player that did NOT quit over SP, they would quit over other stuff, especially when they find out how much it takes to get end-game gear in this game.

And what's weird is that nobody in the company seems to even bother. Yes, i think it is weird because attracting as many new players as possible should be something of major importance for an MMO. Yet everything they do seems to make everything even harder and more expensive - i can't even imagine what i would do if i had started playing pwi just recently and not 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure i would have quit in less than two weeks.
  • mcfreakie
    edited October 2011
    I don't think the devs or anyone else in the company ever tried looking at their game from a newcomer's point of view, or the game would never have gotten into a bad state like it currently has. But does it even matter? I don't think theres many new players anyway, most low levels seem to be alts of experienced players. And even if there was a new player that did NOT quit over SP, they would quit over other stuff, especially when they find out how much it takes to get end-game gear in this game.

And what's weird is that nobody in the company seems to even bother. Yes, i think it is weird because attracting as many new players as possible should be something of major importance for an MMO. Yet everything they do seems to make everything even harder and more expensive - i can't even imagine what i would do if i had started playing pwi just recently and not 3 years ago. I'm pretty sure i would have quit in less than two weeks.

Well stated...
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited October 2011
    SP fix is just the tip of the iceberg. This update actually has a ton of new stuff that a lot of you will enjoy, including pretty cool content for the PWI veterans out there. High level players especially will be very happy with it.

It's in its final testing phase, and we'll be doing a full-fledged preview very soon, along with a formal announcement of the official release date.

just quit trying to shove this **** frankie. We all know that they could have given us simply the SP fix weeks ago. Why do we know this? BECAUSE THEY DID IT TO THE CN SERVERS.

Quit trying to placate us and actually start working for us. Oh wait. never mind. I forget that you're just a useless speaker than can't actually do anything but feed us more lies and false hopes. You don't even reply to PM's. Although I would imagine your box is kinda full because a lot of us are pretty fed up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    its kinda funy becouse sp looks like how sp used to look waaay long time ago in lost city when ragequit and all low guilds where trying to get past and being killed over and over well aside from most of the pks are 1 shooted by cash shop kids parents credit card oooh american babysb:chuckle

but yes this was fun and not so fun and i remember even back then tons of player quit to pwe servers and woot what do u see now they are making the pve server weed out themself with the same tactic and i tho PWI would knew better good job pwib:laugh
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    my t00ns are 100+ I care cuz? F0rsaken W0lrd is currently m0re fun t0 play btw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.