What is Valhalla Feeding it's Members o.o

Curses - Harshlands
Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
edited November 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
So I killed this valhalla archer who preceded to rage so much it made bloodfeast look like a sleeping kitten. His first move in the fight was triple spark, followed by a chain AD. I just used blessing of the condor and 2 shot him. Pretty epic fight.

Ive never had anyone rage at me so quickly just because i sent their pixels to town. Normally it takes a bit of trolling to get that kind of reaction. He was telling me about how he got r8 and level 102 in like 2 weeks or something, which made perfect sense to me based on his pro triple spark at the start of a fight. Anyways, he was vowing that I was to wait 60 days and he would be full r9 +12 and then he'd get his revenge. I was kinda like...uhhhh...i guess. The best part was he was more concerned with my level advantage...which was the real reason he lost. 102 vs 104...dem 10 stat points brah.

But then he started talking about catalyst as a coward guild who can never win 1 v 1s. That we always need kylin or something....he was kinda BR so it was hard to take him seriously..but ya, thats what he was saying. So...either this guy is a completely oblivious nerd rager blinded by anything but sunlight or valhalla is building some kind of egocentric nerd rager bot factory. Idk how anyone can deny that valhalla ran like cowards....that we beat them several times in a 1 v 1 and that valhalla allied afterlife and stacked people. But the contradictory was this guys attack towards me. Can anyone verify that this guy...hardquake or something like that is a nut job or is valhalla totally cycling this mentality through guild chats and forums. I dont really need an answer cuz im gonna assume that both are true as I find it much more hilarious.

I do love you valhalla, you certainly keep the game fresh for me.b:dirty
Post edited by Curses - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You left SZ without a squad of Kylins? You brave soul!
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    IKR, i never truly feel safe without Bain or Darkfog going with me as my meat shields. But this game is about growth and I embrace it as I begin to believe in my independence as a pvp'er!
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But then he started talking about catalyst as a coward guild who can never win 1 v 1s. That we always need kylin or something....

Clearly this is my fault.

Sorry Curses. Next time a giant Catalyst - Valhalla PK war starts, I'll just leave so they can't say "Kylin helped."
    I <3 AGOREY
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm a pretty accomplished guy, I killed a sin with my pr0 skills. Pretty normal stuff for me, I do it on the daily bro. I'm pretty cool.

/thread :/
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.
  • dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    IKR, i never truly feel safe without Bain or Darkfog going with me as my meat shields. But this game is about growth and I embrace it as I begin to believe in my independence as a pvp'er!

There was this one time i was 1v1'ing a sin with p marrow up, you came out fully buffed used your 2 magic skills then went back to afk

I was mad b:angry
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    dispo wrote: »
    There was this one time i was 1v1'ing a sin with p marrow up, you came out fully buffed used your 2 magic skills then went back to afk

I was mad b:angry

That's almost as a **** of a move as Wytche afks on top of west gate, comes back once in a while to faceroll the people at west fighting then goes back to afk again.
  • dispo
    dispo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    That's almost as a **** of a move as Wytche afks on top of west gate, comes back once in a while to faceroll the people at west fighting then goes back to afk again.

Lol, yeah i wasn't really mad i was actually looking forward to a fight when i got back out of SZ but he wasn't there b:shedtear
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    i understand its tough that my schedule isnt based around the 1000s of randoms who feel like they have something to prove after they get pew pew'd.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I once killed a Valalala cleric that raged at me for being a "Noob Cs'er" cuz I had a nix, and how I couldn't 1 v 1 to save my life.
    According to them, nix's count so it was actually 2 v 1 in his mind. I guess noob CSers don't know that kinda stuff :(

Btw Curses, lemme know when you need bramble when BR sin comes back. He'll probably end up killing himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    oh ya, im a big cs'er too. dat r8 and nirvana gear for a 6 months after r9 introduced. obviously my swipe muscles are fit.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I want some of what valhalla is getting b:chuckle it must be good.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • HybRiD_XT - Harshlands
    HybRiD_XT - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What happened is when Valala and AL disbanded, Valala took half our members :\
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Another fun fact:

I once was in FC squad with a +11 rull r9 Valhalla bm, sanraj or something, well... is funny how "c0cky" +11 ppl can get when they're a valhalla, I usually try to keep things polite, saying thank you, yw, if you guys don't mind, etc., that guys couldn't give a courtesy whatsoever, actually he was bossing around and treating the squad as less.

This is one example, but seem this a few times, all with Valala members; they start playing for like a month, get 101 and r9 +12 and they suddenly they act like the big shot of big shots, like they know every aspect of the game, like they're doing every1 else a favor by their presence, while actually, we're all just logging in the game to have some fun, at least to me my gear is not an extension of my dlck.

I just felt this thread appropriate to bring this up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Another fun fact:

I once was in FC squad with a +11 rull r9 Valhalla bm, sanraj or something, well... is funny how "c0cky" +11 ppl can get when they're a valhalla, I usually try to keep things polite, saying thank you, yw, if you guys don't mind, etc., that guys couldn't give a courtesy whatsoever, actually he was bossing around and treating the squad as less.

This is one example, but seem this a few times, all with Valala members; they start playing for like a month, get 101 and r9 +12 and they suddenly they act like the big shot of big shots, like they know every aspect of the game, like they're doing every1 else a favor by their presence, while actually, we're all just logging in the game to have some fun, at least to me my gear is not an extension of my dlck.

I just felt this thread appropriate to bring this up.

When I'm R9 I will treat everyone like sht. Well, not that I don't already.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Btw Curses, lemme know when you need bramble when BR sin comes back. He'll probably end up killing himself.

He said it was a slightly BR archer and bramble doesnt work in open map ijs.
    Unban me.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    He said it was a slightly BR archer and bramble doesnt work in open map ijs.
    I saw the name Bloodfeast and instantly thought BR sin.
    Mis read.
    kkk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So I killed this valhalla archer who preceded to rage so much it made bloodfeast look like a sleeping kitten. His first move in the fight was triple spark, followed by a chain AD. I just used blessing of the condor and 2 shot him. Pretty epic fight.

Ive never had anyone rage at me so quickly just because i sent their pixels to town. Normally it takes a bit of trolling to get that kind of reaction. He was telling me about how he got r8 and level 102 in like 2 weeks or something, which made perfect sense to me based on his pro triple spark at the start of a fight. Anyways, he was vowing that I was to wait 60 days and he would be full r9 +12 and then he'd get his revenge. I was kinda like...uhhhh...i guess. The best part was he was more concerned with my level advantage...which was the real reason he lost. 102 vs 104...dem 10 stat points brah.

But then he started talking about catalyst as a coward guild who can never win 1 v 1s. That we always need kylin or something....he was kinda BR so it was hard to take him seriously..but ya, thats what he was saying. So...either this guy is a completely oblivious nerd rager blinded by anything but sunlight or valhalla is building some kind of egocentric nerd rager bot factory. Idk how anyone can deny that valhalla ran like cowards....that we beat them several times in a 1 v 1 and that valhalla allied afterlife and stacked people. But the contradictory was this guys attack towards me. Can anyone verify that this guy...hardquake or something like that is a nut job or is valhalla totally cycling this mentality through guild chats and forums. I dont really need an answer cuz im gonna assume that both are true as I find it much more hilarious.

I do love you valhalla, you certainly keep the game fresh for me.b:dirty

HOW DARE YOU HAVE 10 EXTRA STAT POINTS YOU BASTARDb:cry

ONE DAY MY EMPTY WALLET WILL OWN YOU NOOBb:chuckle

This is what happens when everyone suddenly just rushes to the end... Then you get into a fight and think to yourself... This is the perfect time to find out what this button does..... ooooh shiny OH WTF I'M DEAD!!!!! YOU ****** NOOB I WAS POWERING MY $THOUSANDDOLLARULTIMATEDESTRUCTION SPELL!!!! called... (archers only) Wings of Protection.... Yea that was going to kill everybody aroundb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Being in a faction like Valhalla or catalyst or kylin already makes everyone feel like a big shot it doesnt just come with credit cards.

Valhalla ~ money and more money means power

Catalyst ~ We are undefeated hahaha you all suck

Kylin ~ Since its rare i see kylin now im not sure

Crimson ~ we gain land just to lose it without a fight but its all for the fun of dieing over and over
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You left SZ without a squad of Kylins? You brave soul!

You made my day b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Now if you could teach some of your members to know the difference between an IG and expel, it'd be one more small step away from being considered mentally ****. (Yes, I did get accused of using an IG by a Valala member when I expelled. True story is true.)
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Erzenzia - Harshlands
    Erzenzia - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Now if you could teach some of your members to know the difference between an IG and expel, it'd be one more small step away from being considered mentally ****. (Yes, I did get accused of using an IG by a Valala member when I expelled. True story is true.)

Tru story ... The other night im flying thru west arch and see a group of 4-5 VH R9 at least 3 were +12 I run up to them RAOR (StunSkill) and hp away as fast as i can a little too fast cause i ran into a city gaurd and got killed funny **** i know but whats even funnier.... ALL of them had popped IG and were frozen there
    Originally Posted by Tryagain - Harshlands
    I always was a strong believer that this game took no skill. Then came Valhalla, and proved me wrong.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    The raging is clearly a side-effect of IG overdose.
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yknow gotta give Val credit, some of them have actually been making an effort not to gank lately. Ran into a fair amount of them that will let me 1v1 one of their members.
    You're still outgeared ridiculously 1v1, but it's the thought and effort that counts.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Pry - Harshlands
    Pry - Harshlands Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Should I add here that hardquake is a +4 r8 archer?

But hm.. don't want Curses to stop feeling so pro for killing him 1v1. :o
    Did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Typical valala, still thinking its all about the gear and refines.
  • Curses - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Pry has 5 years archer experience right....but is missing the message that im not bragging about the kill. The message is that triple sparking at the start of a fight is the first sign of someone lacking skill who just doesnt know what else to do. I guess that's why Pry, Godz_Raven, Wytche, and all random valhalla archers do it. The other message is the rage/QQ/dramatic vow of revenge, which is likely also a valhalla mentality from what i've gathered.

So pry's take home message is that real skilled archers triple spark in 1 v 1s and rage afterward. We can agree to disagree on that.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Pry has 5 years archer experience right....but is missing the message that im not bragging about the kill. The message is that triple sparking at the start of a fight is the first sign of someone lacking skill who just doesnt know what else to do. I guess that's why Pry, Godz_Raven, Wytche, and all random valhalla archers do it. The other message is the rage/QQ/dramatic vow of revenge, which is likely also a valhalla mentality from what i've gathered.

So pry's take home message is that real skilled archers triple spark in 1 v 1s and rage afterward. We can agree to disagree on that.

He has +4 R8 gears and likely under 5k hp vs a +12 R9 archer who can hit for 5k easy. Pretty sure his options are pretty limited. If he gets hit by stun shot, or even any shot, game over. I really don't know why this is even worth bringing up on a forum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    He has +4 R8 gears and likely under 5k hp vs a +12 R9 archer who can hit for 5k easy. Pretty sure his options are pretty limited. If he gets hit by stun shot, or even any shot, game over. I really don't know why this is even worth bringing up on a forum.

I think u missed the message.

On a side note, my very good and PRO archer friend, xDeathsArrowx, killed 1 on 1 Kalyptica. He's a +3 r8 archer and Kalyptica is... well... Kalyptica.

Don't believe it? Longknife got it on video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think u missed the message.

On a side note, my very good and PRO archer friend, xDeathsArrowx, killed 1 on 1 Kalyptica. He's a +3 r8 archer and Kalyptica is... well... Kalyptica.

Don't believe it? Longknife got it on video.

I'd like to see the video, actually. I'm curious. (Unless it's a duel in SZ).

Also, about the triple spark. I don't know the circumstances. If that R8 archer was out pk'ing, and got surprised by curses dropping down on him, and anticipated that curses would open on him with stun shot, he may very well spark to avoid being killed right then and there. He might not have enough genie energy to AD, in which case if he saves his spark he'll be dead well before the stun wears off.

My point is, no one really cares about seeing Curses call someone bad because his use of triple spark was "less than 100% efficient". Seems like all anyone on this board wants to do is analyze someone's every move so they can find some proof that they're "bad".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Curses is a full r9 geared archer with a +12 r9 bow, any average or worse geared player would do his best to make sure that is not killed fast when attacked, or at least use the skills and items available to stand a chance at winning or escaping. But using triple spark as an opening is pretty much like using AD while not being attacked, or in other words, wasting it. Wings of grace would be a good start since it also makes u immune to dmg for like 2 seconds or something? and also makes u immune to stun, followed by wing shell to resist the first arrow since the opponent is too powerful (thats what I would do). Regardless, he choosed to go for raw power rather than using his skills properly.

P.S. Using raw power to kill an opponent doesnt mean you are a bad player. If you do that often you are defo not a good player either unless it works all the time, I suppose, until someone who actually stops you playing properly comes...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.