TW Schedule 10/7 - 10/9

Options

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Anyways....First TW I recorded and posted on youtube. It's long and tedious and takes up too much space on my hard drive, but it was funny looking through it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You do realise this can go both ways right? You had no reason to accuse me of accusing you of saying you said something bad about Australia, because I didn't.

Good day sir, now go play with your goats.

LMFAO...I can't belive how demented you are... in your post you said that you will take a side of few specific idiots so you automaticly become an idiot in my eyes, I don't have time or need to make difference between trolls here, you all are same sht in different package for me...so don't QQ so much !!!

I play PWI only, so I'm really not interested in that "kiss the goat" game that you guys play, actualy I never saw a goat in RL ...but you can ask sundaymonday he's a huuuuuge goat fan !!! *poor goats...ijs

b:bye
  • Yeefong - Heavens Tear
    Yeefong - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You do realise this can go both ways right? You had no reason to accuse me of accusing you of saying you said something bad about Australia, because I didn't.

Good day sir, now go play with your goats.

We should hook val up wif julia gillard XD maybe he'll even marry her..and take her back to croatia..along wif..her..taxes..if he does that..he'll be in my good book b:laugh
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    i don't like julia...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • sundaymonday
    sundaymonday Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LMFAO...I can't belive how demented you are... in your post you said that you will take a side of few specific idiots so you automaticly become an idiot in my eyes, I don't have time or need to make difference between trolls here, you all are same sht in different package for me...so don't QQ so much !!!

I play PWI only, so I'm really not interested in that "kiss the goat" game that you guys play, actualy I never saw a goat in RL ...but you can ask sundaymonday he's a huuuuuge goat fan !!! *poor goats...ijs

I have no interest in your genealogy, but I have found another real picture.

Mr. C.R.O.A.T.I.A. family portrait
  • helljetha
    helljetha Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    edited October 2011
    Options
    workbish wrote: »
    an onion kidnaped some volunteer from Australia + stole her passport

now he calls her a "wife"

It's so funny how when I made a reply to that GR_TWO person with true and valid facts my whole post got deleted with explanation that it was offtopic...while the post from this obviously disturbed person called "workbish" get's edited only, so my question is:

Does that mean that I'm really kidnaping "Australian volunteers" and stealing their passports since that part of this post is still up ???

In this case I am libelled by another person (workbish) is that a topic here ???

I can prove that I had never broke any law in my life if it's necessary for me to do so...

So I'm a bit confused why is this still up ??? I mean I know why LOL, but still...

Funny stuff here, very funny stuff !!!
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Hey, long time no see workbish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    helljetha wrote: »

lol wb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • sundaymonday
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's so funny how when I made a reply to that GR_TWO person with true and valid facts my whole post got deleted with explanation that it was offtopic...while the post from this obviously disturbed person called "workbish" get's edited only, so my question is:

Does that mean that I'm really kidnaping "Australian volunteers" and stealing their passports since that part of this post is still up ???

In this case I am libelled by another person (workbish) is that a topic here ???

I can prove that I had never broke any law in my life if it's necessary for me to do so...

So I'm a bit confused why is this still up ??? I mean I know why LOL, but still...

Funny stuff here, very funny stuff !!!
    b:laughb:laughb:laugh

You sure complain a lot for someone who claims all this has no effect on you. b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You sure complain a lot for someone who claims all this has no effect on you. b:chuckle

It has nothing to do with does it affect me or not...what I wrote here was not pointed at any "civilian troll", or at people with mental problems so you can also relax striko sunday...

You need to work much harder to be able to upset me sunshine.
  • sundaymonday
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It has nothing to do with does it affect me or not...what I wrote here was not pointed at any "civilian troll", or at people with mental problems so you can also relax striko sunday...

You need to work much harder to be able to upset me sunshine.

LOL, I dont want your apology, I'm gonna get something much more better than that very soon...i'll deal with you plonkers on my own way !!! and stop QQing about your relatives etc. this is a game forum remember...but you got a pic now about why I will get on you so bad...you did not just touched into my patriotism, you my drunk enemy and your friends touched into my family blood...so **** off with a QQ ****, I own you and soon I will own that sticky cu*t and teach her a lesson...you are in the war with a wrong Croatian, and Drunkie soon you will feel that on your skin...I haven't even started yet !!!

b:chuckle someone sounded upset to me
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle someone sounded upset to me

Was that pointed at you ???

I don't think so...are you really so pathetic that you need to pull out things I wrote to someone else ??? LMFAO

LOL, carry on with your poor siggy's and Albanian translations...maybe one day I will show you some mercy and actualy write something like that to you !!! In the case that you will catch yourself at this "you my drunk enemy and your friends" re-read what Ducky tould you in this thread...you are just one fail lonely clown.

What a poor non-factor you are, go to sleep munchkin not even Enrage likes your a$$kissing anymore...
    b:byeb:laughb:bye
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    at what point do your insults stop?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • sundaymonday
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Was that pointed at you ???

I don't think so...are you really so pathetic that you need to pull out things I wrote to someone else ??? LMFAO

LOL, carry on with your poor siggy's and Albanian translations...maybe one day I will show you some mercy and actualy write something like that to you !!! In the case that you will catch yourself at this "you my drunk enemy and your friends" re-read what Ducky tould you in this thread...you are just one fail lonely clown.

What a poor non-factor you are, go to sleep munchkin not even Enrage likes your a$$kissing anymore...
    b:byeb:laughb:bye

Umm, was it pointed at me? well, at the time you thought I was him, so yeah.

The middle part just doesn't make any sense, you must've been tired, or had a bad day or the worst moments lately have finally gotten to you.

Top 5 Worst Moments:

3. Every time when we lose vs Enrage

Making fun of you = Enrage a$$kissing? b:laugh

And lastly, I am not your daughter, don't have to call me munchkin b:chuckle

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd480/goatia/goatia-family.jpg
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

It's like I'm talking to a 6 year old, an incredibly stupid one at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:cold

b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    b:cute

if i was ur IT administrator i would block you youtube asap ! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
    edited October 2011
    Options
    if i was ur IT administrator i would block you youtube asap ! b:cute

But you arent so SHUSH!

Actually he would too, but he cant. coz i need full net access to do my daily job. I is PRO! b:cute

:d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=go9LZ8hoqK8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Umm, was it pointed at me? well, at the time you thought I was him, so yeah.

Like I tould you before, I will repeat again...don't cry now, but I only used you to **** Ducky off nothing else. This is how I imagine you in RL http://youtu.be/PHwCZiZLZsQ not even Ducky is like that...

The middle part just doesn't make any sense, you must've been tired, or had a bad day or the worst moments lately have finally gotten to you.

I don't like when we lose TW against them, so yeah how does it not make any sence ???

Making fun of you = Enrage a$$kissing? b:laugh In one way yeah since you are so deep inside gastrointestinal tract of their members for weeks now.

And lastly, I am not your daughter, don't have to call me munchkin b:chuckle

Thank God for that, and I call you "munchkin" since you are "cute" little this http://youtu.be/PHwCZiZLZsQ ...

http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd480/goatia/goatia-family.jpg

So yeah munchkin, just go to sleep not even Enrage has any use of your stupidity... b:bye
    It's like I'm talking to a 6 year old, an incredibly stupid one at that.

Will you QQ more or you are finaly done ??? I'm sure that "striko sunday" http://youtu.be/PHwCZiZLZsQ will give you a hug...

You can go now b:bye
    edited October 2011
    Options
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/told

It is TOLD not TOULD!! it really irritates my eyes!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/told

It is TOLD not TOULD!! it really irritates my eyes!!

Thank you for sharing, like I TOULD you before...I don't care what irritate you Enrage member.

edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you for sharing, like I TOULD you before...I don't care what irritate you Enrage member.

Thank you for showing us your IQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you for showing us your IQ.

You are very welcome, since English is only the fourth language by the importance in group of 5 that I speak, it's a pleasure to show it to you...

Sad thing is that I see many of you that should spell English perfectly, since it is your native language to make so many spelling errors. If I was you (thank God that I'm not) I would be more worried about those people.

So now I TOULD b:chuckle you... Enjoy your day Enrage member
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Well if you wouldnt be assuming so much you would probably realize that you are not the only non english native speaker on the earth or on the pwi forum. i speak 4 languages myself, and english is the 3rd one i learned. Yet i accept if someone is correcting my spelling errors because unlike you i dont pretend to know everything or i dont refuse to improve my skills either if they are of a high importance or not. And once you bothered to actually learn english i "assume" it is of high importance to you.
    So yeah keep qqing that english is not your primary language and continue to refuse to improve your skills, this will help you so much in life. Also, theres so much your descendants can learn from your attitude...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sundaymonday
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Making fun of you = Enrage a$$kissing? In one way yeah since you are so deep inside gastrointestinal tract of their members for weeks now. b:bye

b:laugh so making fun of you = Serbs a$$kissing too? and what if I praise you and say you are an asset, does that = GD a$$kissing? b:chuckle Mr. C.R.O.A.T.I.A, you are an asset.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    why are u quoting him in yellow? i accidentally read some of the text. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
This discussion has been closed.