The not so subtle JasonPorritt

SyntherosX - Harshlands
SyntherosX - Harshlands Posts: 278 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
I encountered this buffoon in the secret passage where he was pking level 30's and their corresponding squad not allowing them to complete the bh's and culti bosses.

I was called as backup from Ichi alone with my director Remedicus and marshal Akira_Green. Us 3 basically cleared out the passage and obliterated him and his pack of afterlife friends.

At this point I got the normal rage after kill pm spam, then he went on to say this:

jasonporit.jpg

I really wish people would grip reality long enough to realize this is only a game still and a game's proposed purpose is for us to have fun.

Spreading rumors about other people is what little poosies do. So don't come at me like that b:angry.

kkthxbai

-SyntherosX
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
postimg.org/image/6u8f8sdtt/
Post edited by SyntherosX - Harshlands on

Comments

• XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ..Lol.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Sorry to hear about your daggers, hope you find new ones soon!
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    devotion wrote: »
    Sorry to hear about your daggers, hope you find new ones soon!

-,- .... The purpose of this post is to disprove that rumor ... I have my daggers b:victory Thank you for your concern though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jamesford - Harshlands
    Jamesford - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    lol synth go do your bh's they are stacking up on you.
  • SyntherosX - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    Actually I did do some of them today :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • devotion
    devotion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    -,- .... The purpose of this post is to disprove that rumor ... I have my daggers b:victory Thank you for your concern though

Oh, did jason give them back or make you pay?
    I like to rub it in. Enjoying the game?
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=1810092&postcount=6
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3518732&postcount=17
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=3986762&postcount=6
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    SyntherosX is just as much of a rager as Jason Poritt. They could be the same person from my perspective. Why does this guy make so many posts like we're supposed to pretend he's making a difference in anything he does.

"Ya well, there was 20 valhalla in my room for tourny and I did my part bringing down so u catalyst can have an easy ride".

"my squad rolled a bunch of afterlife....rawr! making secret passage a safe place for the server.....haaazaah!"

Sorry doood, but you're actions on Harshlands are as unnoticed, inconsequential, and boring as anything that Jason Porritt has said or done. You say you only play the game for fun, but you're obviously seeking recognition and praise for your insignificant doings around the server. It just reminds me of Bloodfeast and his never ending quest for validation and approval when really, no one cares about who u double sparked auto attacked in between ur forced stealths.

I just cant actually imagine someone reading this and being like...

"omg finally someone took care of that pesky jason porritt, thank you syntherosx, your +12 sin skills have once again shown how important you are to all of us!"

Guess I cant speak for the whole server, but im not Enrique and you cant be my hero...baby.
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    stop posting and show up to your tws after u bid doosh
    i need people to kill its the only time i play
    b:bye
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Are we supposed to care?
    Unban me.
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would just like to say that A) I was flying above everyone in that screenshot! almost famous!!! and B) I rolled all the AL there before you guys did!
  • Rocketpower - Harshlands
    Rocketpower - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    SyntherosX is just as much of a rager as Jason Poritt. They could be the same person from my perspective. Why does this guy make so many posts like we're supposed to pretend he's making a difference in anything he does.

"Ya well, there was 20 valhalla in my room for tourny and I did my part bringing down so u catalyst can have an easy ride".

"my squad rolled a bunch of afterlife....rawr! making secret passage a safe place for the server.....haaazaah!"

Sorry doood, but you're actions on Harshlands are as unnoticed, inconsequential, and boring as anything that Jason Porritt has said or done. You say you only play the game for fun, but you're obviously seeking recognition and praise for your insignificant doings around the server. It just reminds me of Bloodfeast and his never ending quest for validation and approval when really, no one cares about who u double sparked auto attacked in between ur forced stealths.

"omg finally someone took care of that pesky jason porritt, thank you syntherosx, your +12 sin skills have once again shown how important you are to all of us!"

Guess I cant speak for the whole server, but im not Enrique and you cant be my hero...baby.

that last sentence really made me lol.
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Quoted for truth, but if I were you Curses... I wouldn't have bothered on even writing this, sometimes u puzzle me u know...u do so many of this kind of posts of "nobody cares about u, u are a nobody, etc." and I've always wondered... why do u bother on doing them??? I'm just curious...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Quoted for truth, but if I were you Curses... I wouldn't have bothered on even writing this, sometimes u puzzle me u know...u do so many of this kind of posts of "nobody cares about u, u are a nobody, etc." and I've always wondered... why do u bother on doing them??? I'm just curious...

though no one cares about the people, i care that they realize that no one cares...cuz i like to bring ppl down cuz im a bad person cuz i was beaten as a child.

SO SHUT UP GARAVER NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OKAYYYY?!?!?
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Wow, this made my day, especially the "haaazaah!". :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    though no one cares about the people, i care that they realize that no one cares...cuz i like to bring ppl down cuz im a bad person cuz i was beaten as a child.

SO SHUT UP GARAVER NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OKAYYYY?!?!?

I never thought u got beaten zomg... I thought that maybe your daddy molested u a little but, NEVER BEATEN!!!

And you are wrong, my mommy cares about what I think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • NickXT - Harshlands
    NickXT - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I smell a thread lock coming...
  • zane2000
    zane2000 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hey Syntheros how was Aijou in bed? oh wait...that was a guy wasnt it...awkward.
  • tfi3f
    tfi3f Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I like to troll Aijou on PMs when he talks on WC. I ask him to tell his guild buddies to formally disband \o/

VALHALLA RECRUITING 100+ MUST ATTEND TW PM FOR INFO TY
    Valhalla disband. That is all \o/

"The thing about winners is... they get to write the history books, and they get to analyze everything from high atop their winner's perch.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are." -- Burnout, Harshlands, Wizard.