Gms Plz Read

Options
bobit11
bobit11 Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
1-whats the points in the rankings with all these 105 from glitching, glitching is bannable it says in the tos so will they be getting reset or even banned. If anyone goes agaist the tos they should get banned or reset its the rules plz do something about this. ive heard china has gotton the reset so why dont we rules is rules and u cant go agaist them so plz fix asap and reset them or even better perma ban.

2-sp is a pk place in the tos u cant obstruct other players from playing the game if u have ppl killing noobs in sp isnt that obstructing them from playing the game so theres a loop hole for starters

i no most off pwi isnt happy with the ff glitch and if this isnt fixed and players reset the game will get a bad reputation and ppl i hav spoke to said they will just go to guild wars 2
but i advise do what china has done if its true and perma bann them just what they deserve or even reset to old lvls b:victory tyvm
Post edited by bobit11 on

Comments

• Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's what they SHOULD do... wil they? To people that've spent thousands on the game (hell i know of one that spent 500k, been banned 20 times, still playing... seriously?)....... probably not. Just play your own game, charge want u want or nothing... pretend these people dont' even exist.

As for SP... it's being fixed... "Eventually"
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    It's what they SHOULD do... wil they? To people that've spent thousands on the game (hell i know of one that spent 500k, been banned 20 times, still playing... seriously?)....... probably not. Just play your own game, charge want u want or nothing... pretend these people dont' even exist.

As for SP... it's being fixed... "Eventually"

Exaggeration x 98436327067238906 anyone? b:shutup

P.S. u do realize thats half a million dollars... NO ONE is THAT insane
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I give it a 1/10.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tallain_ - Heavens Tear
    Tallain_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She might've exxagerated but i didn't, that's what she said....... who knows, might be a billionaire... but still 500k on a game? roflmao

And yes i can count i know how much 500k is.................. ask her yourself it's _Evil_Angel_....idk.... 10 toons or something all rank 9? heh
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    She might've exxagerated but i didn't, that's what she said....... who knows, might be a billionaire... but still 500k on a game? roflmao

And yes i can count i know how much 500k is.................. ask her yourself it's _Evil_Angel_....idk.... 10 toons or something all rank 9? heh

still shy of that much b:shocked

fashaholic to the max b:surrender

EDIT: Tall remove the name...not allowed