Returning player. Whats better? Psychic or mystic

Options
arthalen
arthalen Posts: 1 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
so im coming back and i have a lvl 35 psychic and 15 mystic... whats better? in the long run? better for starting/making money?
Post edited by arthalen on

Comments

• Feltensia - Lost City
    Feltensia - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    okay more info:

I dont level quickly and getting to 35 took me a long frickin time. I want a class that will allow me to make money now and pvp/instance later. Ive never been higher than 35 so i have no idea what to expect. i know mystics eat mp like popcorn, but i've also heard that they're good for farming. Personal preferences, based on experience?
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    quite frankly, psy isnt the best money making class w/o doing some merching or using real $$. the classes most ppl would suggest to grind money would probably be veno, bm, cleric, maybe barb and sin ( sin mainly at 100+ when they are kings of 1v1 dps)
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Feltensia - Lost City
    Feltensia - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    quite frankly, psy isnt the best money making class w/o doing some merching or using real $$. the classes most ppl would suggest to grind money would probably be veno, bm, cleric, maybe barb and sin ( sin mainly at 100+ when they are kings of 1v1 dps)

thanks, i might try cleric. Bored of archer and veno, but need to make munny so it seems like a good choice ;3