Recomendations on Endgame Wizzy Build.

2»

Comments

• Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Er anyone who can read english has skills already? This skill stuns this one slows this one sleeps? Theres not really a bad in this game is there? =/ I dunno maybe I'm just a mega baddy.

nah, anyone can understand the rules of chess, but it still requires a brain to play well, and that's something 80% of the server is missing.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Some wiz have skill, others undine themselves. :o

Is the similar sound of chess and cheze a coincidence?
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I've totally done that lol! Stupid psychics x/x
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2011

I undine myself so the BT that follows does full damage.
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Hello darlingb:cute
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Hello darlingb:cute

b:cuteZannypoo
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited October 2011

I usually use pitfall or cof to break that mean psychic buff :O Undine myself on purpose is kinda dangerous...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I usually use pitfall or cof to break that mean psychic buff :O Undine myself on purpose is kinda dangerous...

y not just gush? Then you don't dot yourself XD
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    y not just gush? Then you don't dot yourself XD

pretty sure the psy buff also reflects damage off the attack and COF/pit hit weaker.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    pretty sure the psy buff also reflects damage off the attack and COF/pit hit weaker.

I was under the impression that SoR reduced the first incoming hit, reflected back damage based on soulforce, and if that incoming hit had a status effect.. reflected it back. Now I'm curious, does it also reflect damage based on the initial hit (not just soulforce?)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    just gush....
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just gush....

Just bt! Who needs full damage b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011

cause undine is fasterb:surrender

I will add that I only use undine when I know the psychic has no way to defend against it and I am 150% sure the BT will one shot the psychic. Other wise, I just DP + spark = dead.
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    cause undine is fasterb:surrender

I will add that I only use undine when I know the psychic has no way to defend against it and I am 150% sure the BT will one shot the psychic. Other wise, I just DP + spark = dead.

basically meaning you sleep him and he just used some genie skill so that he can't faith/domain it off and no wind shield or that wind shield won't reduce enough damage to prevent 1 shot from bt?

that's fine, but why would you use bt if you know spark + dp is enough to kill him?
  • Questro - Lost City
    Questro - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    just gush....

just melee him
    A crit from Archer usually hurt but a crit from wiz usually mean death.
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    basically meaning you sleep him and he just used some genie skill so that he can't faith/domain it off and no wind shield or that wind shield won't reduce enough damage to prevent 1 shot from bt?

that's fine, but why would you use bt if you know spark + dp is enough to kill him?

Because it looks so awesome? :o

• Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Because it looks so awesome? :o

QFT

In all seriousness, I meant that I get their HP to a certain point then DP + spark
  • King_Solomon - Heavens Tear
    King_Solomon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,341 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    nojodaaaa wrote: »
    Well, Im lvl 82 atm.. But i was having some fun with pwicalc and decided to "make" what would be a good endgame build, which i can afford obviusly lol.
    I dont expect to get R9/nirvana or any other kind of fancy gear, im sure TT99 would be pretty hard to get by farming, and i've heard R8 is a good and affordable choice, considering this is my first char. I dont know a lot about endgame ornys, robes and that kind of stuff so i just uded TT99 and Tigers event robe lol, if u know any other cheaper and good choice pls tell me ;)

Btw the refines are also what i think i might be able to afford lol

Unbuffed here http://pwcalc.com/648cb196b56c3b8e

Ty :)

I disagree with your plans. Wizards aren't cheap or according to you affordable. If you want a Wizard to succeed you DO NEED real good items.

You may choose a full R9 and stuff it all with garnet gems(jades of steady defense are even better). icebournes on weapon. ornaments +5 at least, phys necklace and armoury +9 at least, weapon +11 at least. R9 is good on final damage with the attack lvl gains and the defense levels help you being less squishy.

Another alternative is to pick every -12% item you see and stack some serious channel reduction. Paired with a nicely refined R9 weapon it makes you very, very powerful especially on demon spark, which reduces your channel even more. On the other hand such death machine won't survive the r9 sins and archers around...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you're willing to join another online game do NOT join any hosted by K2 NETWORK. Want to know why? Check BBB complaints.
This discussion has been closed.