Where to solo

Kalishana - Archosaur
Kalishana - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Wizard
So if im a level 65 wizard what should i do to level up to level 70 soloing and without hypers (cant use cashshop).

I know there might be other ones like this out there that would tell me what to do as well but the ones i found are like "run TT with faction mates, Run BH with faction mates or do do zhen with a squad". I want to see if theres something i can do alone, without squads.

Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thank you Silvy for the signature b:laugh.
Post edited by Kalishana - Archosaur on

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So if im a level 65 wizard what should i do to level up to level 70 soloing and without hypers (cant use cashshop).

I know there might be other ones like this out there that would tell me what to do as well but the ones i found are like "run TT with faction mates, Run BH with faction mates or do do zhen with a squad". I want to see if theres something i can do alone, without squads.

Thanks

lol.. just buy hypers from cat shops.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Right but adroit, in my other post, ive mentioned that i was f-ing poor due to me not being able to farm TT like the rest of those venos and mystics and sins and etc... so yeah catshopping is not possible as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Then... how come I saw able to afford a wheel of fate as well as 5 hypers on my wizard yesterday? Considering the fact that I only do quests and almost never grind. Have you done the Goshiki quest chain? It gives a good amount of money and mirages. You could just sell mirages in a catshop. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • AsimM - Raging Tide
    AsimM - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Or just buy cheap (10-10.5K) tokens from catshops and trake for hypers from PWI Boutique Agent.
    "I would say that the worst band ever, Black Eyed Peas, played at the 2011 Superbowl, but I couldn't possibly take that title away from Nickelback"

- Drew Flowers
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Yeah Goshiki things spent on my weapon and some genies...
    But ok so i should spend my rest of my 0.5 mil on hypers and then **** gear til i get to like level 90?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    and ok lets assume i buy hypers, what should i kill with them on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    mmm... free ways to level up...

at your level (and soloing) you don't have many choices but grinding (and quests) b:sad

kill flying mobs or water ones (I mean in the water b:chuckle) those give you more xp/sp, for wizzies I guess the best choice is going underwater.

pick up every drop, npc it and... do crazy stone with the "profits"?

or you can do the justice quest, it costs some coins but you get some xp/sp too:

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Justice_Order

and just in case, have you done the secret quest when you reached level 50?

if you didn't go and talk to the elder of 1k streams, you don't have to kill anything and the reward is like 100,000 xp or more (it helps :)

that's all I can think of b:surrender

good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Questro - Lost City
    Questro - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    can grind on Vampiric Minion (542, 474)

http://pw.rob-soft.com/m1in.php
    A crit from Archer usually hurt but a crit from wiz usually mean death.
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Ok thanks guys,
    Ill do the secret quest as well as try with vampiric minions (three levels above me hmmm)

Let me know if there are otehr things i can do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Once you have hypers, you should zhen at the PQ area. People need wizards and seekers, so finding a squad shouldn't be too bad.

If you can squad with another wiz or seeker then you'll get some very good exp because you'll be dropping mobs like crazy.
  • Questro - Lost City
    Questro - Lost City Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ok thanks guys,
    Ill do the secret quest as well as try with vampiric minions (three levels above me hmmm)

Let me know if there are otehr things i can do

I grind from 1-85 but once in a while I still grind for the fun. From experience, vampiric minions is the best mobs to grind on, they are good to grind on till level 71. 3 level differences, your damage reduce by10%, but you will gain 10% higher exp on each mob. Once you get to level 66, the 10% reduction will be gone so will the bonus on exp. These mob are weak against earth spell so you can upgrade stonerain,standstorm, earth mastery and blessing for the extra damage. Having BT will help with enhance magic resistance mob.

At lvl 71 you can grind on Dragonmaid (677 650). These mob have low hp,weak to earth and do range water damage. Have your water shield on, just teleport once they spawn near you, they should be extremely easy.. Best mob to grind on till you hit level 79.

Hope it help
    A crit from Archer usually hurt but a crit from wiz usually mean death.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Thanks

who in the name of all that's holy made you create a wizard as main character?
    wizards are like luxury wh*res: takes a lot of cash have a decent one and even more to enjoy it to full potential, and every time you want to try something new, you realize you need more money.
    wizard is not a class to make money with, unless you're keeping it to lvl 6 for merchanting. If you want to make money in this game right now, you need to either start merchanting or charging gold. For the first you need a good knowledge of the game and the market, for the second you need about...200-300 USD. get rank 8 and nirv daggs on a sin and you're good to go on making money

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    who in the name of all that's holy made you create a wizard as main character?
    wizards are like luxury wh*res: takes a lot of cash have a decent one and even more to enjoy it to full potential, and every time you want to try something new, you realize you need more money.
    wizard is not a class to make money with, unless you're keeping it to lvl 6 for merchanting. If you want to make money in this game right now, you need to either start merchanting or charging gold. For the first you need a good knowledge of the game and the market, for the second you need about...200-300 USD. get rank 8 and nirv daggs on a sin and you're good to go on making money

Are we talking about game ?

My main character is Wizard and I don't think to pay for it real money.

There is no need to hurry, you will be able to finish game and quit at any time.

Edit:
    Back to thread ...
    Wizard can solo any mobs of his level even without hyper stones.
    To level faster Wizard can do bounty hunter quests with squad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.