Upgrading Fcc weapon

Kagusa - Sanctuary
Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
edited October 2011 in The Crafting Nook
SO I got Aquaride as a drop today and I looked at the upgrade thing, I don't even know what those things are expect 1 of the items needed, how do I get them? Decaying Evil Spirit, Touch of seven luminaries, curvade of tao, curvade of ming, ultimate orbs?
Post edited by Kagusa - Sanctuary on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    /facepalm

going to assume you are NEW to the game, Frost is no longer farming instance. Just sell the green wep in AH for 500k - 1m and make some profit from it because they CAN'T be "upgraded" to gold.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kagusa - Sanctuary
    Kagusa - Sanctuary Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    /facepalm

going to assume you are NEW to the game, Frost is no longer farming instance. Just sell the green wep in AH for 500k - 1m and make some profit from it because they CAN'T be "upgraded" to gold.

I've been playing since october 2008, I just gave big breaks so I don't know that it had been removed, you didn't have to act so rude.
  • BlkDeth - Heavens Tear
    BlkDeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    But it makes you so much cooler when you're needlessly rude to someone simply asking a question
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I've been asked this question over 250 times during my 3 (near 4 yrs) of playing this game. It gets old, FAST. =.=''

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Must now bother you *that* much since you still clicked on the thread, read OP's question, and wrote a response.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Typhyse: I'm sorry, wut?

I no understand that sentence.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Typhyse: I'm sorry, wut?

I no understand that sentence.
    People asking you this question must not bother you too much, seeing how you bothered to not only look at the thread, but write a response too. You could simply have ignored it altogether.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I said it gets old, fast. Not that it bothered me to write up a response to an old as hell question.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    I said it gets old, fast. Not that it bothered me to write up a response to an old as hell question.
    So you hate on age?
    ~Spazz~
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    In a reverse round-about way, yes. I hate on the age of questions that are repeatedly infinite times.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]