Any roleplayers?

Eisya - Dreamweaver
Eisya - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I'm fairly new to this game and ended up on this server thanks to my friend's awesome mom. So I was just wondering: are there any roleplayers/roleplaying groups on this server? Most of the RP guilds I've found on the forums seem to be dead...
Post edited by Eisya - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not big RP fan...but fair answer: Most likely no. You can prolly find a small..very small faction for RP purpose but they usually never last that long (try worldchat?).
    I think instead of a new EU server they should make a RP server,where casual players are forbidden to have a real life conversation (like on some other games, that punish even with ban). I think it would be by far not that dead as the upcomming EU server.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Yorkin - Dreamweaver
    Yorkin - Dreamweaver Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Not big RP fan...but fair answer: Most likely no. You can prolly find a small..very small faction for RP purpose but they usually never last that long (try worldchat?).
    I think instead of a new EU server they should make a RP server,where casual players are forbidden to have a real life conversation (like on some other games, that punish even with ban). I think it would be by far not that dead as the upcomming EU server.

sorry for eavesdropping but... there is going to be an EU server??? b:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A small tribute to elven mathematician from a human physicist. b:pleased

Yorkin - The Retired Wizard
  • Jukan - Dreamweaver
    Jukan - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As you can see I'm also pretty new here and I just got this idea of actually RP'ing in the MMORPG just a couple of hours ago too. (Pretty much because a friend of mine mentioned she thought it was fun) I haven't tried it yet and I do feel like I'd switch too 'real talk' far too much out of habit, but I'm willing to try. My friend, whose name I'm not even going to try to reproduce (Welsh isn't my best language), replied with a 'yeah' when I mentioned it, so I guess that would be 3 people already? Anyway, I'm willing to give it a try!
  • Eisya - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Looks like just two, actually. :/

And ColdSnow: Thank you for giving that answer without spamming something stupid about how RP is dumb or something. And I would LOVE an RP server, but maybe not as strict as not allowing normal talk at all. o.o
  • ColdSnow - Dreamweaver
    ColdSnow - Dreamweaver Posts: 983 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sorry for eavesdropping but... there is going to be an EU server??? b:puzzled

Yes, appearently since 6th July we will have 2 new servers. French one and German. Another thing i heard...it might be only one EU-Server, just with clients in different language. Tho, its pretty sure, they releasing EU Servers.
    If i m trolling and spamming on forum...then i cant sleep and need a good laugh
  • Jukan - Dreamweaver
    Jukan - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Looks like just two, actually. :/

Ah, too bad... I was counting you too as someone that wanted RP, so that was going to be 3 people, but nvm then ^^".
  • Eisya - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Oh, I feel dumb. I forgot to count your friend as one who wanted to RP. xD
  • theking421
    theking421 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Hopefully there is more of us.
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Umm dude please check post dates cuz you just necroed lol =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Umm dude please check post dates cuz you just necroed lol =P

Necroed all over your face... b:dirty
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Came to lick the leftovers Zan? b:mischievous
    PWI b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Came to lick the leftovers Zan? b:mischievous

Isn't that your job? b:sin
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Isn't that your job? b:sin

ZAN back to the bedroom now and get in bed NAO *crack whip*
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Stalker - Lothranis
    Stalker - Lothranis Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ZAN back to the bedroom now and get in bed NAO *crack whip*

The wild Zanryu flees!
    edited October 2011
    Zan is one of those ppl that somehow seems to turn every Dreamweaver thread into a *** orgy b:chuckle
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Zan is one of those ppl that somehow seems to turn every Dreamweaver thread into a *** orgy b:chuckle

I believe the word you're looking for is sexy orgy. Unless only guys participate, then it's ***... but if that happens I bail =P
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I believe the word you're looking for is sexy orgy. Unless only guys participate, then it's ***... but if that happens I bail =P

I have proof that you're a liar. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • rebirthofkrasus
    rebirthofkrasus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I'm an RPer, and literally brand new to the PW scene (downloading the game as we speak) and I'd be interested in making a roleplay community here.

It could be fun, and would definitely make a game with the name "Perfect World" so much better. Like, theres RP in World of ********, and with that name, all you really think about is war, and battles, whereas Perfect World, I see as more of an RP concept.
  • FalseArrow - Heavens Tear
    FalseArrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i love roleplay but none of my old friends that did it are still playing pwi xD well a couple are, but thats about it.

on forsaken world, if you join slackers, you'll see a lot of roleplay, but there arent really many crowds that do it here on pwi. if you do happen to find a crowd on HT, please tell me!!
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    I have proof that you're a liar. b:avoid

No you don't. b:cute
    edited October 2011
    Hard to RP on Perfectworld due to the fact well everybody is the same XD...its rubbish really isn't it? You probably would be better off in Forsakenworld, the characters are much more disimilar and if I dare say it quite spectacular looking, very over the top but in a good way. Gothic > Dynasty (dy - nasty lol, how ironic)
  • ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
    ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wtf is RP?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2011
    Wtf is RP?

Roleplaying, and it gets really kinky sometimes b:dirty
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver