Mystic question? Active Mystics click here

Options
CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Mystic
Apologies if this is already been covered, i viewed and searched for a few posts.

I am working on a Mystic and it is currently lvl 55, so far i like it but here are my four questions for you guys.

One. Can you survive with out ranked gear ?

Two. Why do i see most mystics in instances with out a pet ? (weird to me)

Three. same build as a Cleric? (basically tell me what build you went with)

Four. How are you (lvl 50+ Mystics) at farming.

Thanks.
19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
Post edited by CrusherJam - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Okabe - Heavens Tear
    Okabe - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hello CrusherJam i too agree that mystics are good classes to play. Now to answer your questions here is my opinion on the mystics:

1. I can survive without rank gear so far since I'm still using some of the lower level gear and a simple Ancient Arbor. I mostly let Devil tank when the mobs are physical since I'm squishie. When mobs do magic damage i summon Salvation and buff myself with the damage reduction skill.

2. I myself don't summon my pets until i get to the boss since its dangerous letting them run around. For example i once summoned Devil in BH59 and he aggroed some mobs without attacking them. As a result i ended up dying and so did my pet. Another thing is I'm more concentrated on healing and supporting the squad. I usually just leech my summons such as Salvation for the damage and healing effect.

3. Yup i love pure magic build :D I do alot of damage a the moment and so does my pet. My friend on the other hand went with vitality mystic cause she felt squishie. I do significantly more damage than she does, but she has more HP. The best build in my opinion is pure magic since you get lots of attack, better healing, and overall u get more mana ( Believe me the more mana you got the more you can do).

4. Mystics are great at farming in my opinion. I'm not farming TT or anything, but i do farm lots of DQ.
    I usually just do magic mobs that drop DQ because its alot easier to kill them. My Mystic friend who is lvl 85 farms DQ on those Poison mobs by 1K. She always goes with Salvation->Aegis Sphere-> gather mobs->Thicket-> Heal-> Aegis Sphere (its optional) or Leech Salvation-> Cragglord-> Total ownage. As for lvl 50+ grinding and farming DQ or mats gets easier.

I hope this helps :) take care ^-^
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    Kaitica - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Apologies if this is already been covered, i viewed and searched for a few posts.

I am working on a Mystic and it is currently lvl 55, so far i like it but here are my four questions for you guys.

Easily, tbh no one but sins and archers need rank gear just because of aps chest to reach 5 as cheaply as possible or the other way around for mages and channeling... and there's plenty of better armor than rank gear, nirvy is amazing for one. Full rank 8 is weak as ****, but a mystic could utilize the weapon and chest well.

Mystics are better off when they can focus on one/two things... if you throw a pet in there and its not getting healed, its a waste of mana. Devil is good for stunning a stray mob, mistress for extra damage, sally for shields, crag for massive aoes.... which in most instances at low levels, aren't that helpful when 6 people gang on a mob with 50 hp.

Pure mage, but i put in a secret 5-10 vit just for a tiny bit of hp without much damage being sacrificed

Uhh solo mode, we're pretty darn fast at it. Since you can pop a devil, plant, and go hit yourself, your dealing as much as a 3.33 archer with decent claws. Mystic summons are kinda like psychic's soulforce, Higher refines = better pets

Thanks.

I. Like. Red. Text.
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes, you can survive without rank gear. I kill r8s all the time, even sins(fail sins ofc, the good ones are scary). But I really need to get r8 though because I can't kill anyone who's charmed and has crazy refines(+4 Aquadash FTL)

Um, I guess they're afraid of it aggroing mobs? I think that would be stupid because if it does aggro mobs you can just let it die and mobs will go back, assuming you had it on manual mode, and it makes for a nice personal bodyguard as well as dmg assist.

Yep all "Pure Magic" classes have the same build, and by "Pure Magic" classes, I mean classes that get the same stat bonuses as wizzies and clerics. So that includes psys and mystics but not venos.

I can farm up to 1mil a day with TT solo in a little over an hour when I'm not lazy. :b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CrusherJam - Dreamweaver
    CrusherJam - Dreamweaver Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Thank you all, a lot of good info.
    19k Hp and rising my goal is 20k unbuffed (would love 25k )
  • Vahndak - Raging Tide
    Vahndak - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yep, i just came back to PW and i have to say that i love the mystic class. This kind of class is just what PW needed and i plan on staying with it.
  • TheMagicPimp - Lost City
    TheMagicPimp - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nice a mill a day sounds goodb:dirty
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    nice a mill a day sounds goodb:dirty

I have made a new daily where i get 360k a day just by logging on.

Say hello to hundreds of fairy boxes b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty

And then... another mil on top of that isnt too bad either
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Living on TT90, fcc gold weapon. Yup.

Two. Why do i see most mystics in instances with out a pet ?
    Dunno, I always got a pet out unless its warsong or something that aoe kills pet. But there's too damn many fail mystics, so yea I guess... b:surrender

Three. same build as a Cleric?
    Pure magic <3

Four. How are you at farming.
    No clue. I duo TT with my main veno or just farm on her lol One thing for sure: Stuff dies fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krishnaya
    krishnaya Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Thanks.

1. yes, tho rank gear helps any class
    2. cuz they are noobs. be sure to pk them after the instance is over
    3. pure arcane is best. mystic is a magic class. sure la and ha would make ur pets have more def but we're not a solo class. we do better in squads tho we can solo fine with arcane. arcane is best. i've hear ppl say LA cleric is good too. dont listen to such nonsense
    4. i am lvl98 and can solo most of the solo mode HH runs fast for good coin

Yes, you can survive without rank gear. I kill r8s all the time, even sins(fail sins ofc, the good ones are scary). But I really need to get r8 though because I can't kill anyone who's charmed and has crazy refines(+4 Aquadash FTL)

Um, I guess they're afraid of it aggroing mobs? I think that would be stupid because if it does aggro mobs you can just let it die and mobs will go back, assuming you had it on manual mode, and it makes for a nice personal bodyguard as well as dmg assist.

Yep all "Pure Magic" classes have the same build, and by "Pure Magic" classes, I mean classes that get the same stat bonuses as wizzies and clerics. So that includes psys and mystics but not venos.

I can farm up to 1mil a day with TT solo in a little over an hour when I'm not lazy. :b

Thank you! No reason not to have a pet... i'm resisting the temptation to flame right now. i hate when ppl make the mystic class look bad by being stupid... Wtf?

SALVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use salvation in a squad if nothing else. Give bubble to the sin who's taking aggro. Or use a DD pet. I use salvation mostly. At lvl 75 I was healing frost squads with my mystic.
  • EarthSongs - Heavens Tear
    EarthSongs - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

Yes. Rank gear isn't required to function as a mystic, and in some cases, TT Armor is better. (Example being R8 is total rubbish)

As stated above, pets (Venos have this issue occasionally as well) and summons can sometimes grab aggro from mobs as you scoot by. This can result in those mobs pulled attacking the softer classes in your party if you get killed. This is why some prefer to pull out a summon at the end of big pulls and at bosses. I find Salvation the better pet for instances, personally.

Cleric is a Magic class, so it'd be same for Mystics. And honestly, with a spam heal and Summon to back you up, Pure Magic is the best way to go. Bigger heals, hits, and more mana. Not to mention a faster Mana Regeneration speed.

One thing needs to be pointed out beforehand: Mystics are -Not- Venomancers. Meaning, our Summons are not as strong as their Pets. Devil Chihyu in my opinion is extremely squishy, and will never compare to a Venomancer's Herc. But on TT solo mode, it is possible easily to solo. Party mode, not so much. One benefit to being a Mystic is that you have Salvation, and she can make it easier for you to solo by throwing on a Shield to take damage for you. And, she consumes less Chi than the other two. If it was me, I'd stick with Salvation and plants for soloing TT.

Thanks.
    Thank you! No reason not to have a pet... i'm resisting the temptation to flame right now. i hate when ppl make the mystic class look bad by being stupid... Wtf?

SALVATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use salvation in a squad if nothing else. Give bubble to the sin who's taking aggro. Or use a DD pet. I use salvation mostly. At lvl 75 I was healing frost squads with my mystic.

I agree with a good 80% of this post.b:chuckle I do not think it is is "Dumb/Stupid" to not have a summon out 24/7, though. What most people don't realize is that if you get distracted while healing/DDing, and your summon dies, it will take a rather large chunk of Mana to get it up and running again. Now, I'm not sure how many instance parties want to sit around waiting for you to Regen your Mana if you don't have a charm or Pots/Herbs...So in some cases it is wiser to pull out your Summons at a boss, or a room you know you won't let your summon die in.

Also, Mystics aren't Clerics....so don't think you are required to spend every waking Mystic moment healing. If the Cleric in your squad is having problems or is busy BBing, tossing heals and summoning a plant can help. Just be smart, don't do stupid stuff, and have fun.
  • Sellyn - Lothranis
    Sellyn - Lothranis Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hem, maybe i'm gonna say a big stupidity (if this is the case, please correct me) but, i'm doing my first Frostcovered these days, and I rarely let the pets out, except on some bosses.
    Because, 80% of the time, im the only healer, so no time to DD, i only use plants. And having a pet out generally brings big problems (mass agro) and furthermore, they die very quick in aoe.
    Other than in Frostcoverd, yeah, I have a pet out, generally in defense mode.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Hem, maybe i'm gonna say a big stupidity (if this is the case, please correct me) but, i'm doing my first Frostcovered these days, and I rarely let the pets out, except on some bosses.
    Because, 80% of the time, im the only healer, so no time to DD, i only use plants. And having a pet out generally brings big problems (mass agro) and furthermore, they die very quick in aoe.
    Other than in Frostcoverd, yeah, I have a pet out, generally in defense mode.

Ugh >.< Use salvation at least. Her shell skill helps a lot before the puller runs off. And you can put her on manual to you so she won't run off and do weird things lol

And if you don't wanna use sally, well use mistress to DD. I usually set mine to hush and auto attack. So I basically send her off so she does some sweet aoe damage while I'm busy healing. Plus she does a lot of damage on bosses. And it's not that to keep her alive if you use the ranged skill only .-.

Sorry for the rant but mystics got so much potential with their summons, can't see it unused >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    Options
    The only time I ever use sally in FF is when Tank is squishy vs Fragrence, magic lure, or the spike damage mobs before runewolf.

90% of the time I am not using sally to shield because they rarely need it if they are a good player.

And to make them get hit less I use cragglord which totally obliterates everything before the 6 second bm stun is over.

Which I'm not gonna resummon mistress/devil if they arent needed.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yes never use pet on bubble boss that will never help squad. Jesus.
    PWI b:bye
  • Cerydwen - Harshlands
    Cerydwen - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options

idk about pve servers but on PvP servers i can survive against ppl with my gear. Most of the R9 have +10 weps + armor which makes it hard for me to survive if they are somewhat decently skilled/geared.

err, that's just a bad mystic. I usually try to keep pets on me unless im in situations where there's aoe damage n pet dies too quickly. I guess it depends on the boss

I have a veno main so some pieces of gear have garnets but I went as close as I could with a wizard's build. I would put in all citrines and maybe 1 piece with garnets. As it is right now, I have 3 pieces with garnets (helm/sleeves/boots from acct stash) and 3 pieces citrines (r8 top/r7 legs/cape)

Don't know. I farm with my veno and only do things like Event quests from BH hunter guy with the mystic. Not rly a farmer for me.

wrote responses in turquoise
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    I don't Wanna be in guild with idiots who tlkd tons of **** to me in the past for example MrsNospheratu who constantly pms me trash talk...LIKE NIGGUH U ROCKING R9 SET +11 ,not only do you suck...but your QQ is outrageous.

True Story yo b:chuckle
  • Nyano - Sanctuary
    Nyano - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I was in gamma for 3 months as an aoe spot (replacing a wiz with cragglord spam) all on legendary gear. Now at 99, i use tt gear and weapons with plans for nirvana.

Two. Why do i see most mystics in instances with out a pet ?
    Lower lvl instances, i dont need a pet for the dd or tank. For the runs where they are needed, I do use them according to the situation. Devil for tanking, Mistress for dd, and Salvation for shields *drools* while i heal people.

Three. same build as a Cleric?
    I went 2 vit, 1 str, 7 magic every other lvl. While i may not hit as hard as a pure mag, I can take one hell of a beating.

Four. How are you at farming.
    Open map farming is a breeze. Rebirth is easy for me, its home. TT farming feels like a veno at times and pk kill-count farming well.. i like to pick on high lvl squishies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I would assume you are looking for a high leveled answer here, but I am now at a level where I have to wait till 90 to see what ranked gear becomes available to me. At lvl 80, all I got was a new ring, but its a nice one and I dont see any that ARE better for my level. I have Rep for lvl 90 - but I dont know if Im going to worry about getting the 200K and 300K reps for higher. Especially since full rank XI doesnt exist for Mystics yet, although its promised at some future point. I think a big thing to do with this has to do with whether you are mostly PvP or PvE. Im only a newb to the game, but it would seem PKers would be more concerned with having maxed rank gear than a PvEer would be.

Idk, but in BH51 (?) I never had pet out until you get to the part you pull Rankar & Fushma. That is because when I went to hop over the rock to get to that spot, 9.7 times out of 10 my pet pulled the unkilled mobs near the rock. No squad will ever tell you if they are going to kill those mobs or not, so its just better and easier all around to wait.

When you are moving with a pet it feels slower, and if you dont maneuver like a car pulling a trailer in city traffic - you can easily aggro mobs you otherwise would not find yourself fighting without the pet in tow.

As previously said by others concerning boss AoEs that kill the pet as soon as it spawns practically anyway - honestly there are plenty of good reasons to see a Mystic without a pet out, although I would be skeptical about a Mystic that never had a pet once during an instance or BH. The only reason I could think not to have one out at all ever is if you cant afford to have any yet due to cost or something.

I went with a quasi Vit build even though I dont PvP, I have good HP and MP for my level. Many reasons for this including cost of gems later on, but I can always reset it later, so if I deside at lvl 100 I want to go full mage its no big worry. At 89, I wont be adding anything more to Vit or Str until I am close to 100. Currently 41 Vit 52 Str & 359 Magic basic build with 60 Vit, 52 Str & 400 Magic geared.

Im a cash shopper but on a 'peanuts' budget, I have to try to make the most of what little money I DO spend on my char, and I think the Vit build allows me some leeway as far as the use of some "cheaper than the most popular" gear and gems.

For me and what I do in the game, and how I play my char I have seen no Light Armor that holds a candle to its "T-shirt wearing" Arcane equivolent as far as bonuses on it goes. I see potential benefit to placing points in Dex, however, I dont see myself even kidding around about using as much points in Dex as most all Light Armor requires anyway.

A pure mage build at 100 is something Im thinking about, but I honestly felt weak early on and started placing points in Vit somewhere around lvl 34.

I have nothing to compare it to, this Mystic is my first 'leveled above 5' PWI char - but I <3 the char, and am able to bring down most mobs before they get to me - those with increased life I use bramble tornado on to get more time before they have a chance to get up close & personal with me. I know I can solo the mobs in BH59 easy enough for my Divine Contract quests. Although they have never killed me, the Asgard Plumbfish still make me nervous, lol.

I hit hard and can heal myself when needed. What more could anyone ask for while farming? b:chuckle
  • AlysonRose - Heavens Tear
    AlysonRose - Heavens Tear Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    For summons, its highly dependent on the situation for me.

Devil:

90% of the time in a squad the target is dead before I can even target it due to melee classes spamming sprint skills/pots/genie so sending out the summon results in it running stopping and coming back pointlessly.

Otherwise they can stun a stray mob, or get 1-2 hits in before the mob dies.

Since most of the time you will be using holy path to catch up to the squad (just like everyone else because everyone is in a hurry, but not everyone has a built in speed skill) summons will get left behind/try to follow you through walls and mobs, and eventually teleport to you often bringing friends. Now assuming you actually intended to use Devil and gave it mp you get to defend it (slowing down the squad which may or may not help you) or let it die which wastes more mp.

It also has a habit of getting stuck going through doorways and refuses to move until you run far enough away.

Notice how little use Devil is in these situations? Its more like having a baby pet that can aggro mobs.

Main use is if I know I need to pull a mob, but even then I'll use mistress most of the time.

Mistress: I don't use her for anything other than pulling wurlord and peachblossom. Her dps/dph per mp used is not attractive and her aoe is her weakest skill. Her defense is terrible as well. But her ranged pulling is just as good as the enigmatic cactopod.

Salvation: I use her constantly if I'm healing, which is anything under bh100 and the occasional Seat of Torment.

The Craglord: This is the main reason I only use the other summons situationally. Low mp investment for the highest damage output of just about anything. He pops in wrecks the place, and pops out...not unlike mega man. He can pretty much take care of himself, will automatically target and finish of anyone that lived between aoes and leaves me (aside from clicking eruption after each comet fall) able to dd and heal the squad instead of healing him.

High hp, high defense, high aoe damage, no maintenance, its like having a pocket herc that can aoe and only requires 200 chi instead of $200 to summon. I have zero issue with chi, I got more than I can use most times.

Now of course I could take the time and effort to send out devil and mistress keep them healed, mp stocked, and away from stray mobs. I could sit back and marvel at the mediocre damage they do compared to everyone else, myself included, to any given mob and how much damage they take from even weak aoes. That in most people's opinion would make me a "good mystic" from what I gather.

Or I could use my skills as they are needed, stop babysitting the 2 weaker summons, and use the 2 superior summons to heal/dd way more effectively and be a way more effective squad member for either role.

Of course I use befuddling creeper and lysing more than anything regardless of what pet I'm using. If the target isn't covered with debuffs at all times then I'm not doing it right. That was my policy as a veno too, sadly 99% of venos today don't know what amp is...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    f:sneakyf:sneakyf:sneaky
  • Salasyn - Heavens Tear
    Salasyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

At the moment I am surviving without rank gear. At level 100 I will survive without Rank gear and instead go for nirvana.

I'm not sure about this one, I always have a pet out in instances(mostly Salvation if I'm helping healing"

Yep, same build. I'm going to find it hard at level 95+ when I get my venomancer's gear though. My veno is mostly sharded with garnets because she doesn't have a self phys def buff except for foxform. Where as I prefer all citrines on my mystic, and because I can't afford high refines on physical ornaments, my veno's physical defense will suffer.

I don't farm.

Thanks.

Replies in red :)

I really enjoy playing mystic as it's inbetween my favourite class(venomancer) and cleric, one of my other favourite classes. I am completely unsquishy at the moment :) 4k unbuffed HP and 6.4k buffed(fully) physical defense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

I don't understand this question. If you're asking if you can survive without rank8 gear then ofc you can. If you just care about pve then doesn't seem like it matters what u use lol

Don't know about other mystics but im usually a DD so I tend to sacrifice them alot for my own self buffs. I'm aware that I could feed them MP but that is just more cost to me and I like to be efficient with what I earn if its not absolutely necessary.

I went with the wizard build, full citrines. Clerics who use full citrines r fail imo since they have very low pdef for survivability. (again, not sure how that is viewed on a pve server, unless you pvp)

I duo some TT bosses like belial with a 5 aps BM(fully buffed). Seems decent and can survive, although i do have above average pieces of gear. Other then that, I don't farm on my mystic. It's more of a key collector to be used as an opener for 3/4 person nirvana runs during 2x ^^

Thanks.

answers in blue (101 demon mystic)
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

2mil a day w00t *fairy b0xes ftw* plus merching.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yes you can, but you should get r8 weapon and chest.

IDK. I always have mistress out. Great DPS. i use sally from time to time and I use devil in PK

50 vit, enough str for wep, rest into magic. You lose minuscule magic attack for a big boost in HP (10 immaculate citrines). Worth it, imo.
    Mystics are great at farming.
    Thanks.

Answers in Cyan
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Especially since full rank XI doesnt exist for Mystics yet, although its promised at some future point.
    Mystics are getting rank 11 before any other class?
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Kaitica - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    Options

Yes, so we can kill those pesky..... assass.... PSYCHICS. yeah those ones.
    edited October 2011
    Options

Umkay...I never said I was Roman, did I? xD

IX..is nine? Yeah, that one.b:chuckle
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yes, so we can kill those pesky..... assass.... PSYCHICS. yeah those ones.

LOL b:kiss
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Umkay...I never said I was Roman, did I? xD

IX..is nine? Yeah, that one.b:chuckle
    When in Rome, do as the Romans. If you don;t know Roman, or are in PWI, do as the English :3
    Rank levels are commonly referred to as rx
    r1
    r2
    r3
    etc..
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    When in Rome, do as the Romans. If you don;t know Roman, or are in PWI, do as the English :3
    Rank levels are commonly referred to as rx
    r1
    r2
    r3
    etc..

Technically those are Arabic Numerals. ?<.>?;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Technically those are Arabic Numerals. ?<.>?;
    1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    These?

I never said they were otherwise. I simply said the English use them.
    ~Spazz~
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yeah, I know. Was just trying to be amusing, given how many serious (and often admittedly inflammatory) posts I often make on here. Ehe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3