character relations

2»

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What's really annoying is trying to lvl my alts, even trying to do FC for my alts lvls 80-95 is almost impossible. People on my server (even 95+ toons) are buying heads to lvl b:angry so dumb at 95 you can solo FC if you are good, why would you want to pay 400k for heads. And when my alts do get a squad the leader says hey we going to glitch jail alright, and I just hang my head and leave squad b:surrender

I saw a 94 barb wcing for fc heads the other day, willing to buy of course. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    tell me about it, i'm a full dex bow archer with "bad gear" like TT99/TT90/molds etc... i hardly get a squad for anything, maybe for BH100 if there's a spot free...

sad thing about caster nirvana is, even if your caster you have trouble getting in since the few squads around seem to require r8 +10 as a minimum now. At least that's what it seems to me. As for venos getting rejected from FC squads, i really can't understand that... have people become that obsessed with dps/killing speed already? i mean it's not like a veno is useless in FC, i hear some venos can even tank+pull...

i wonder if the devs are even serious about their attempts to re-balance the classes... they could just give rainbow squads with 6 different classes extra rewards in all instances, it seems they did that for rebirth once so why not for everything? Personally i would take any class too, but it seems everyone is either in Nirvana or in FC leveling alts to farm Nirvana later b:sweat

I agree with you. Well mostly.

1- The game does seem to have become a "Race to kill stuff, faster is better, but damn i dunno why I get so bored now" thing.

2- For non-'cs'ers or merchants, tt99/tt90 and molds like u said shoudn't be considered "bad" gear. It depends on your playstyle. If you can get what you want accomplished in the gear you have (Except of course, the invites into OP R8/R9 + 10 squads), you shoudn't feel forced to upgrade.

My gf works and is actually helping me out cause I coudn't get invites either, but you know what ? After buying me near 100 mils worth of stuff from HER paychecks just so I get less bored and get more invites, it still ain't enough. not everyone in this game has 100's of millions or billions to spend, and those who don't have gear "up to the new standards" are mostly left out, even by friends and guildmates.

The idea to give bonuses to more rainbow squads for more instances would be great. Not sure how it could be implemented though. One thing I think would work , would be to make Nirvana "auto-2x drops for rainbow squads" As for bh100's, not too sure..Lesser chance to get crappy chips as reward if u go with a rainbow ?

I fear this will be moved to suggestions though and forgotten...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • ClericMD - Lost City
    ClericMD - Lost City Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Well i back to the game because they implement caster NV, for mage class is hardly almost imposible find a NV squad before, psys, mystics and wizards dont had any chance because people want -int class 2,8 to 5.

Only clerics and venos have a little chance to find a squad to NV. Try to ask to people in game and you will find a lot of people saying i dont make NV with clerics just take too much time (for they too much time is 20-30 min).

So i am happy that we have have caster now all mage class are usefull, but even now only a few people do caster NV in my server we are only like 10 or 15 people in all server, but i dont care is a fun run, take like 15 min, you can get 400k-800k for run but the most important thing is fun, is like pw was in the begining, you need a full team work to finish successfully the instance.

Instead of normal nv, you need pro people, to do caster is no only hit spark hit spark.

And for melee class they get subs free i dont know why people complain.

PD:sorry for my bad english.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    What's really annoying is trying to lvl my alts, even trying to do FC for my alts lvls 80-95 is almost impossible. People on my server (even 95+ toons) are buying heads to lvl b:angry so dumb at 95 you can solo FC if you are good, why would you want to pay 400k for heads. And when my alts do get a squad the leader says hey we going to glitch jail alright, and I just hang my head and leave squad b:surrender

Before I quit my job, I bought heads for my archer just because I didn't have time/wanted to do other things inbetween shifts but still wanted to level her. Don't judge everyone thinking they're so lazy... Although some of them are. :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Envelope - Raging Tide
    Envelope - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    2- For non-'cs'ers or merchants, tt99/tt90 and molds like u said shoudn't be considered "bad" gear. It depends on your playstyle. If you can get what you want accomplished in the gear you have (Except of course, the invites into OP R8/R9 + 10 squads), you shoudn't feel forced to upgrade.

To avoid any misunderstanding, i don't really think it's bad gear either. Back when i started playing pwi TT90 green gears were considered end-game by most people, with some molds or OHT gears mixed in. Gear like i have now would have been above the average, actually.

It's just that some people seem to think it's weird to not have any rank or nirvana gears. Sometimes it seems like i'm the only archer on the server that still can't even afford rank 8... b:surrender
  • FalseArrow - Heavens Tear
    FalseArrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It's just that some people seem to think it's weird to not have any rank or nirvana gears. Sometimes it seems like i'm the only archer on the server that still can't even afford rank 8... b:surrender

i hate it o_o when people see 9x wearing TT90 or legendary usually for an ff, they dont 'approve' of you. once they didnt even invite my friend for a pathetic reason like that. never will i be able to afford rank 8 until i focus all of my quest gold on that **** o_o
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thats one of the reasons I roll a cleric, I fit everywhere b:victory clerics for the win, yes we don't do as much damage as a wiz but still usefull in any kind of nirvana b:chuckle
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • FalseArrow - Heavens Tear
    FalseArrow - Heavens Tear Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Thats one of the reasons I roll a cleric, I fit everywhere b:victory clerics for the win, yes we don't do as much damage as a wiz but still usefull in any kind of nirvana b:chuckle

i wish i could make a cleric but they're just too boring and eventually are asked too many requests O_O "can you do this..?" and "can you do that..?" EVERYWHERE!!!
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    I saw a 94 barb wcing for fc heads the other day, willing to buy of course. b:cry

I can believe that and somewhat don't find it so surprising.

If barb feels he will get a random squad of powerlevelers that don't know how to FC except pew pew heads. I think the 400k cost or so of just heads would be actually lower then charm usage, repairs and crab meats running a full one (I could be wrong though)
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My gf works and is actually helping me out cause I coudn't get invites either, but you know what ? After buying me near 100 mils worth of stuff from HER paychecks just so I get less bored and get more invites, it still ain't enough.

Wow... I don't even know what to say to that. On the other hand... the last time my gf offer to charge zen to buy me stuff... I had to forbid her to do so. We were poor for a while... but hey... if you are smart enough... there are ALWAYS to make money.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    sad thing about caster nirvana is, even if your caster you have trouble getting in since the few squads around seem to require r8 +10 as a minimum now. At least that's what it seems to me. As for venos getting rejected from FC squads, i really can't understand that... have people become that obsessed with dps/killing speed already? i mean it's not like a veno is useless in FC, i hear some venos can even tank+pull...
    isnt that the same with APS squads? 5.0 just isnt enough nowadays that they tell you to link your weapon when you PM them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    My gf works and is actually helping me out cause I coudn't get invites either

And I thought buying the pizza once in awhile was what guys wanted. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Wow... I don't even know what to say to that. On the other hand... the last time my gf offer to charge zen to buy me stuff... I had to forbid her to do so. We were poor for a while... but hey... if you are smart enough... there are ALWAYS to make money.

Ya, no work in my ****ty little town of 5k people. Had Gorenox, wasn't hitting fast enough, got me 40 mils deicides +5, was lacking a bit hp, got me a warsoul of earth +5 and tt99 legs with 2 perfects citrines.

I do help her a lot in game though. I was the one working when we started dating and I payed both packs to get married in game, and everyday I do cube of fate on 2 chars, I give her the 2 PoF for mostly her skills on cleric and her veno. Kinda evens out if we count I gave her my pages since 3-4 months and help with other random stuff..

But still, no Lunar Cape yet, I do hope one day i can buy myself one...b:surrender
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Ya, no work in my ****ty little town of 5k people. Had Gorenox, wasn't hitting fast enough, got me 40 mils deicides +5, was lacking a bit hp, got me a warsoul of earth +5 and tt99 legs with 2 perfects citrines.

I do help her a lot in game though. I was the one working when we started dating and I payed both packs to get married in game, and everyday I do cube of fate on 2 chars, I give her the 2 PoF for mostly her skills on cleric and her veno. Kinda evens out if we count I gave her my pages since 3-4 months and help with other random stuff..

But still, no Lunar Cape yet, I do hope one day i can buy myself one...b:surrender

Lunar cape is overrated unless you really need that 2 extra stat point... 5-6 mil fb69 trophy cape is more enough enough for the -int. Since you said you got tt99 heavy legs... i assume you already have bracer. with those you should be at 3.33 with demon spark. light neck/belt should bring that up to 4. its not hard to +7 with a few gold worth refine aids and some mirages. most squad shouldn't be picky enough to reject a 4aps bm who KNOWS how to hf. of course you'll need a spark genie.

hp wise... any bm at your level should easily have at least 7k hp with some low refine armor. more then enough since in any nirv squad you won't really be expected to tank anything.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Lunar cape is overrated unless you really need that 2 extra stat point... 5-6 mil fb69 trophy cape is more enough enough for the -int. Since you said you got tt99 heavy legs... i assume you already have bracer. with those you should be at 3.33 with demon spark. light neck/belt should bring that up to 4. its not hard to +7 with a few gold worth refine aids and some mirages. most squad shouldn't be picky enough to reject a 4aps bm who KNOWS how to hf. of course you'll need a spark genie.

hp wise... any bm at your level should easily have at least 7k hp with some low refine armor. more then enough since in any nirv squad you won't really be expected to tank anything.

I have right now 2.22 not sparked (tt99 arms, legs, neck, deicides)
    Working on getting chest for the 15 vit. And will do something different a ashura belt/boots combo.
    Only things I have +5 is my warsoul and my deicides, rest is + 3 and I have 7219 hp if i wear my Cube neck instead of tt99 neck.

I've been trying to put teh least possible in game, but due to the threads subject of "war of the classes" I am still pretty much left out on my own, and god knows I can't go solo 3-x squad mode for mats even with buffs. So whitout that, or Nirvana, my choice, money making wise are scarce. Grind dq's and pick mats ? yeah right..Run tt's for fairy boxes ? Bah..

Anyway it's not about me, it's about how classes got "seperated" and this game, in 16 months became less and less cooperative that it once been. If you take out those who come to TW or to own events with high refines, I feel I felt in the little tiny majority who still farms his stuff (Like my coins for my cube neck)...b:surrender
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ok so i guess this is bothering me.

with the new nirvana where casters/melee are encouraged to do nirvana with there own type.

is this not segregation of the classes ?

is it not even a bit classist ?

is it not even slightly anti social ?

and this is encouraged by pwi them selfs .....

QUESTION which one does seeker fit into ? kinda grips my sht that not matter what one u answer to you get the same answer "oh your a seeker"

so basically the world of pw is saying we are only go to drag ur fail bodys through FF to boost you up to the levels of the auto ignorant

kinda bored of being used as a mule everyone wants to enjoy this games cash making instances and for the sake of a extra 2 mins added per boss if that is it really needed to be so anti social to the point of being classist now this applies to all
    Welcome to PWI. Casters are even worse unwanted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Welcome to PWI. Casters are even worse unwanted.

this wasnt personally about me im just bored with the same zzzzzz squads i want a mixure again.

saying that even if i world chat casters wont pm =[ (i can boost your crit insanely)

*raise hands take me =]*
  • Mejay - Raging Tide
    Mejay - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    everyone has the freedom to choice who they would like in their squads. After saying that i have noticed that there is alot of factions and squads who only want 3 to 4 aps. I'm a sin the most none wanted player unless you are level 100+. how are lower levels suppose to get nirvana exp. when no one really prefers them. I love being a sin, i like up close killing, and yes its hard cause we are squishy but beating the **** out of monsters is awesome, the thrill of O GOD MY HP IS LOW I"M GONNA DIE is exciting. So I practice my skills and do my quests and enjoy killing upclose. So squads and factions choose who you want play the game and be happy. b:victory
  • RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would love to see rainbow squads again... Ever since the TB expansion and the Nirvana stuff (along with packs before that I suppose), people were given the means to reach 5.0 APS... It does hinge a lot on the dev's choices as far as what to put in the game is concerned. The last piece was for the community to implement it and that is why it is the way it is now, as I'm sure everyone knows.

Before I found my current faction, I had two main toons, my veno and my cleric. My veno instead of becoming my PK toon, eventually was just my TT farmer. And I was so tired of playing cleric at that point that I quit the game for a while (along with other reasons, since at the time R9 had first been introduced to the cashshop...). I had a sin at 85 also that I'd started when TB came out. I got extremely bored with her so I quit her too.

Then when I came back to the game again everyone was talking about APS and stuff lol. I rolled this Mystic to get into the PW swing again and fell in love with it. But I knew once I hit the high levels I'd have no chance at farming end-game stuff like Nirvy so I worked on my sin again and put most of my coin into her gear. I even levelled an alt to 60 on that account so I could get a Wraithgate cape (Trophy Mode wasn't even in existence before I got my sin to 85). And she became my farming alt. But during all this I stumbled into my current faction full of nice people and we went and did nirvana regardless what gear everyone had as long as it was decent. Most of us didn't even have 3.33+ aps yet, and honestly it doesn't take that long with "less than perfect" squads. I even ran with them with my mystic too sometimes, or veno, or cleric since my sin was limited in keys at the time.

Honestly I think most people in our community get too wrapped up in how long running instances takes. I'm even more appalled that long-time players want everything NAO. Remember when TT used to take a couple hours? We all had to have patience. And somehow I doubt Nirvana would ever take nearly that long even with rainbow squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861