Omerta

Rhams - Harshlands
Rhams - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
why omerta, week after week, still try to win those poor losers watchers, it been about a month , maybe more, who is counting, but anyway, they loose week after week, and yet they keep trying, i feel sorry for omerta, and still dont understand why you are unable to win watchers tbh,
Post edited by Rhams - Harshlands on

Comments

• Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You gotta give Watchers credit, I think they have the best Win-loss ratio on the map, next to Catalyst.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Rhams - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    idk about that, they got smashed in the north, now they are hidden in the south between cata walls...
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Because it's fun? It's at least something looking forward to, rather than just afk at north Arhco everyday. If you only pick battles that you know you can win, well, that's kinda lame.
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Because it's fun? It's at least something looking forward to, rather than just afk at north Arhco everyday. If you only pick battles that you know you can win, well, that's kinda lame.

I have to agree... after all that is the intention of TW, to get out there and rumble while having fun... kicking it up and around some...
  • Antomaton - Harshlands
    Antomaton - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    why omerta, week after week, still try to win those poor losers watchers, it been about a month , maybe more, who is counting, but anyway, they loose week after week, and yet they keep trying, i feel sorry for omerta, and still dont understand why you are unable to win watchers tbh,

Isabella just likes fighting us for some reason. Yes omerta has lost to us a good 9 times as far as I can remember they only won once. Its fun the chance that we can lose and the 3 hour long tw's. :D They can never win against us they dont have enough people or ranked people to win and they only depend on xxStormy to win.

Watchers FTW :P
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    They can never win against us they dont have enough people or ranked people to win and they only depend on xxStormy to win.

No wonder!
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Antomaton - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    No wonder!

yes I know long psy's
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Question is... is Watchers ever gonna do an offense TW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Antomaton - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Question is... is Watchers ever gonna do an offense TW?

No someone pissed of zui trying to get him to attack so it was decided to do nothing but defend for now. Funny thing is we were about to attack weeks ago. xD
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    You should try.

FFS, talk to Barba or Curses. Ask them what they think of the idea. Cata seems so bored with TW, I doubt they'd be like "OMG LET'S WIPE THEM OFF FOR ATTACKING US." Hell, they'd probably welcome someone actually TRYING to see how well they do.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Antomaton - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Well the choice is not up to me. I would welcome something diffrent but I dont choose who to attack zui would have to decide to do it. Even though there is almost no point we dont even have a chance in a million to win much less last five minutes.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Cata seems so bored with TW, I doubt they'd be like "OMG LET'S WIPE THEM OFF FOR ATTACKING US."
    Mayhem used to have land.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited September 2011
    Mayhem used to have land.

But that's Mayhem.

It's fun to troll Mayhem.
    Why? Because rules of Harshlands.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Garaver - Harshlands
    Garaver - Harshlands Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    You should try.

FFS, talk to Barba or Curses. Ask them what they think of the idea. Cata seems so bored with TW, I doubt they'd be like "OMG LET'S WIPE THEM OFF FOR ATTACKING US." Hell, they'd probably welcome someone actually TRYING to see how well they do.

That would ruin the server strategies to defeat Cata:

Make them bored to death until they disband.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Semi-quit the game, I'm very busy nowadays
    -Former member of Kylin
    -Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    That would ruin the server strategies to defeat Cata:

Make them bored to death until they disband.

Not gonna lie. I see myself quitting once these fun TWs die down.

Kylin clearly has the most capable leadership to take on Catalyst, but no one's gonna flock to us so we'll never build up. They'll all flock to Crimson or Valhalla, neither of which can I picture beating Catalyst anytime soon, or everyone will just stack Catalyst. I don't particularly find crystal sprints thanks to stacked wars to be super interesting so that I'd wanna wake myself up at 2am for them, so yeah. We'll see what happens though I guess.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    we do it week after week for the same reason everyone else does....tw is fun :) we could have a 2 to 3 hour war with watchers....or a 15 min war with others....seems to make more sense to keep trying the most fun option. Any tw experience, win or lose, is better than none at all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rhams - Harshlands
    edited October 2011
    well done omerta, you lost again. it has to be fun, i dont have doubt, but i heard many members from watchers and many members from omerta left, some just switch sides.
  • ThaSeeker - Harshlands
    ThaSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    So these TWs are Fun against Omerta and im happy they keep trying for me also get more experience in TW-Tactics... Go Go Go Omerta xDb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I love the tws against omerta, its fun. I have to say we are better then them (watchers ftw) but not for so much, i mean we won a war for time out, that means teams were balanced b:chuckle. and thats why all the fun..

PS: i cant remember any watcher go to omerta, ijs
  • Irca - Harshlands
    Irca - Harshlands Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:cry QQ whats with the sat wars? :( Hope it was fun and I hate I missed it. Stupid saturday night job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CamelCigars - Harshlands
    CamelCigars - Harshlands Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    No omerta this week? Q_Q
    And who the *** are Bullets?
  • ilnariel
    ilnariel Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Omerta was outbid this time around.
  • Aijou - Harshlands
    Aijou - Harshlands Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Not gonna lie. I see myself quitting once these fun TWs die down.

Kylin clearly has the most capable leadership to take on Catalyst, but no one's gonna flock to us so we'll never build up. They'll all flock to Crimson or Valhalla, neither of which can I picture beating Catalyst anytime soon, or everyone will just stack Catalyst. I don't particularly find crystal sprints thanks to stacked wars to be super interesting so that I'd wanna wake myself up at 2am for them, so yeah. We'll see what happens though I guess.

Since when are people flocking to crimson and valhalla?
    Your app section gets like five thousand posts a day.
    We only get apps from sins.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited October 2011

You know i wonder why that is. Well i well be the one to tell you. Because you gank in pvp your tw is boring. Those that do not like you (which is 20% of the game) Would rather fight for the winning side not the losing side.
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Tryagain - Harshlands
    Tryagain - Harshlands Posts: 716 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Valhalla has gained about 10 full r9s per week for the past 2 months. I'd say that's flocking.

Don't know about Crimson anymore, but it definitely was the case when we were attacking them.

And for our apps....we get like 3-4 a week, and they're mostly all sins or people with +2 gear.
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You know i wonder why that is. Well i well be the one to tell you. Because you gank in pvp your tw is boring. Those that do not like you (which is 20% of the game) Would rather fight for the winning side not the losing side.

If you change that to percentage of people who do world PvP, then I'd say 90% don't like them, and the 10% that do like them are in Valala themselves. :<
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2