character relations

SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
SoulPlay - Heavens Tear Posts: 194 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
ok so i guess this is bothering me.

with the new nirvana where casters/melee are encouraged to do nirvana with there own type.

is this not segregation of the classes ?

is it not even a bit classist ?

is it not even slightly anti social ?

and this is encouraged by pwi them selfs .....

QUESTION which one does seeker fit into ? kinda grips my sht that not matter what one u answer to you get the same answer "oh your a seeker"

so basically the world of pw is saying we are only go to drag ur fail bodys through FF to boost you up to the levels of the auto ignorant

kinda bored of being used as a mule everyone wants to enjoy this games cash making instances and for the sake of a extra 2 mins added per boss if that is it really needed to be so anti social to the point of being classist now this applies to all
Post edited by SoulPlay - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• GaurdianMira - Archosaur
    GaurdianMira - Archosaur Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    It was just PWI's half-a$$ed attempt to re-balance game play. That being said I would think seekers would be most useful in caster Nirvana for their elemental debuffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur
    _PuRe__EviL_ - Archosaur Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:surrender that happens with Venos for FC too b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoulPlay - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    yeah veno i know this one but i will always take one with me who doesnt want infinite spark from a smexy fox =]

maybe im to old for this maybe the maturity of the game has jumped to primary school doesnt seem that people even care about skill or there adds anymore

FYI i take any class anywhere i get bored if i dont
  • Envelope - Raging Tide
    Envelope - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    tell me about it, i'm a full dex bow archer with "bad gear" like TT99/TT90/molds etc... i hardly get a squad for anything, maybe for BH100 if there's a spot free...

sad thing about caster nirvana is, even if your caster you have trouble getting in since the few squads around seem to require r8 +10 as a minimum now. At least that's what it seems to me. As for venos getting rejected from FC squads, i really can't understand that... have people become that obsessed with dps/killing speed already? i mean it's not like a veno is useless in FC, i hear some venos can even tank+pull...

i wonder if the devs are even serious about their attempts to re-balance the classes... they could just give rainbow squads with 6 different classes extra rewards in all instances, it seems they did that for rebirth once so why not for everything? Personally i would take any class too, but it seems everyone is either in Nirvana or in FC leveling alts to farm Nirvana later b:sweat
  • Northern - Dreamweaver
    Northern - Dreamweaver Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    In a way I find that hilarious. Are you saying that now that casters have thier own nirvana, that the elite ones wont take the less elite ones......go figure.
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Let's make a Rejects Nirvana now no tt99/r8/r9 gears allowed to enter b:victory

Maybe i shouldn't give them ideas b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I find these topics hilarious.

Where is it stated, in any shape or form by PWI/PWE that casters or any class is not allowed into regular Nirvana? Where does the class segregation come from? Us.
    We are the ones not taking casters or anyone below 3.33APS so we can shave time off a run.

I have not run caster Nirvana as I do not have a 100+ Arcane so I do not know what its like, but this attitude has spread to it as well, judging from the "+12 Rank9 LFM +10 for Caster Nirvy" I see pop up in WC.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Where does the class segregation come from? Us.
    THIS.

Whatever kludge PWE and the devs choose to implement won't stop people from being judgemental aholes. You could remove all gear differences and force everyone to do Nirv in NPC gear (which would actually be pretty awesome, ijs), and some people would still refuse to let you in if you weren't wearing all black fashion or something. >_>

The way to beat this is the same way it used to be: get some friends, get a faction, run with people who aren't 12-year old epeen fanatics. Oh, and enjoy the free subs from BH now. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2011

QUESTION which one does seeker fit into ? kinda grips my sht that not matter what one u answer to you get the same answer "oh your a seeker"

They can fit into both. Though I gues seekers are more usefull in caster vana due to our debuffs :) Some friends of mine would take a seeker into caster vana anytime because of our debuffs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilCheshire - Sanctuary
    LilCheshire - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    i think rewards for taking a rainbow squad is great.

And people made the segregation of classes spreading false myths about them being useless as DDs and such XD

Some people don't even know what some classes do, but are convinced that the classes they DO know are better.
  • Envelope - Raging Tide
    Envelope - Raging Tide Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I find these topics hilarious.
    I have not run caster Nirvana as I do not have a 100+ Arcane so I do not know what its like, but this attitude has spread to it as well, judging from the "+12 Rank9 LFM +10 for Caster Nirvy" I see pop up in WC.

I know those messages, i see them frequently in wc too. But what bothers me even more is that they have started appearing in faction chat as well b:cold
    The way to beat this is the same way it used to be: get some friends, get a faction, run with people who aren't 12-year old epeen fanatics. Oh, and enjoy the free subs from BH now. XD

That's true, but people who aren't 12-year old epeen fanatics seem to be hard to find nowadays... i'm guessing most of them have either quit, rerolled an aps sin or just don't try to get into squads anymore because they are tired of it. And as for factions... my faction tried to make a regular TT day a while ago, to help people farm their TT gears, which failed because not enough people were participating. Seems to be a widespread problem, actually b:lipcurl
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    tell me about it, i'm a full dex bow archer with "bad gear" like TT99/TT90/molds etc... i hardly get a squad for anything, maybe for BH100 if there's a spot free...

sad thing about caster nirvana is, even if your caster you have trouble getting in since the few squads around seem to require r8 +10 as a minimum now. At least that's what it seems to me. As for venos getting rejected from FC squads, i really can't understand that... have people become that obsessed with dps/killing speed already? i mean it's not like a veno is useless in FC, i hear some venos can even tank+pull...

i wonder if the devs are even serious about their attempts to re-balance the classes... they could just give rainbow squads with 6 different classes extra rewards in all instances, it seems they did that for rebirth once so why not for everything? Personally i would take any class too, but it seems everyone is either in Nirvana or in FC leveling alts to farm Nirvana later b:sweat

sad part about those who DEMAND +10 everything is. most of them if you see them around. are honestly incredibly undergeared for their lv (not even tt90 gears or ~4k hp) and are best to just be ignored. ppl like that just give you a massive headache <.<
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Aizza - Harshlands
    Aizza - Harshlands Posts: 719 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    kinda grips my sht....

This is an interesting way to phrase it....
    edited October 2011
    Well i think not only this is a major issue that anyone fails to want to notice

Both from players and the gms with their seriously unthought out bibble.

But i think its about time we all stopped being time focused and be more realistic , in fact thats not the problem its more being narrow minded.

Its like a country full of dictators arguing who has the swinginest *cough*

*waits for a wallet warrior to walk in and place a Q.Q message*
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Where does the class segregation come from? Us.

Truer words have never been spoken.

We need some casters to force their way to the front of the bus... i mean, into the melee nirvana. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    should go complain to the aps squads that leave u out too >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Lenestro - Sanctuary
    Lenestro - Sanctuary Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Where is it stated, in any shape or form by PWI/PWE that casters or any class is not allowed into regular Nirvana? Where does the class segregation come from? Us.

No, the class segregation comes from giving melee class a relatively cheap ability to out dps a r9 +12 caster, and if a sin decides to go +12 r9 all hell breaks loose. We cant blame the player base for having unreasonably out balanced PvE, thats just nonsense
  • Omea - Lost City
    Omea - Lost City Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so basically the world of pw is saying we are only go to drag ur fail bodys through FF to boost you up to the levels of the auto ignorant

kinda bored of being used as a mule everyone wants to enjoy this games cash making instances and for the sake of a extra 2 mins added per boss if that is it really needed to be so anti social to the point of being classist now this applies to all

Try playing a barb. They are not used anymore to play for fun, unless you go for 5 APS, they are made to level up other classes, starting from lvl 40.
    How come, if someone asks a question in a forum, at least 13/20 posts answers the question in the same exact way, 5/20 word the exact same answer differently and 2/20 say something completely unrelated to both life and death?
  • Bearish - Sanctuary
    Bearish - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    so basically this is a thread about gears again......... thread title too stronk
    edited October 2011
    so basically this is a thread about gears again......... thread title too stronk

no mate this isnt about gears, it was kind of a sad attempt to reintegrate the community with each other etc hence char relations

it seems with the nirvana seperation of classes that pwe aim is to make it even harder to play as a mixed squad

now all you hear is you have your own nirvana what next caster TT or bh or seperate server

NOT RELATED TO THE QUOTE

*flame if you want atleast i have a opinion wheres most peoples thats right sitting on the fence*
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Isn't it sad how an MMO wich should aim for in-game cooperation turns out this way?

I think PW has to be blamed till a point, for messing up with APS and OP races/gear, but let's face it... the biggest guilt is ours.

We are the ones who try to find the easiest way out ( solo FC to sell heads for income ) or fastest way to level up ( glitch goons ). If someone can solo FC ( wich IMO should be impossible to do without a squad ) why should they get a squad? More cash per run, I can understand that.... greed is a human behavior, and is way too common.

My question is... why is it possible to solo any instance at all?
    edited October 2011
    Isn't it sad how an MMO wich should aim for in-game cooperation turns out this way?

I think PW has to be blamed till a point, for messing up with APS and OP races/gear, but let's face it... the biggest guilt is ours.

We are the ones who try to find the easiest way out ( solo FC to sell heads for income ) or fastest way to level up ( glitch goons ). If someone can solo FC ( wich IMO should be impossible to do without a squad ) why should they get a squad? More cash per run, I can understand that.... greed is a human behavior, and is way too common.

My question is... why is it possible to solo any instance at all?

this shows there are normal people and in the case of FF when i started running it at 86 i wanted wizzys in my squad to boost metal and with my debuffs on bosses etc they also benifit massively this is just a example

im just really bored of how when i world chat something lets use FF as a example

only people who pm me are either bms or sins (these classes please take no offence)

if magic users pm me they start with

"i know you wont want me but 90 (insert class) here"
    "will you take (insert class) ??"
    "im sorry to bother you im not aps but (insert class) i would like to come"

answer: ofcourse i want you welcome to my squad

note: if your heavens tear server and you ever see me world chat for squad PM me i dont care what class you are lets just play

other servers i cant help im sorry =[
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    this shows there are normal people and in the case of FF when i started running it at 86 i wanted wizzys in my squad to boost metal and with my debuffs on bosses etc they also benifit massively this is just a example

im just really bored of how when i world chat something lets use FF as a example

only people who pm me are either bms or sins (these classes please take no offence)

if magic users pm me they start with

"i know you wont want me but 90 (insert class) here"
    "will you take (insert class) ??"
    "im sorry to bother you im not aps but (insert class) i would like to come"

answer: ofcourse i want you welcome to my squad

note: if your heavens tear server and you ever see me world chat for squad PM me i dont care what class you are lets just play

other servers i cant help im sorry =[

Do people really pm you apologizing for beeing non aps and still wanting to do whatever instance your running?

That makes it even worse than I thought...

I'll never apologize for beeing a non-aps barb. I prefer to grind 54843134441321587 mobs before I ever apologize for playing my char the way I think I should.
    edited October 2011
    Do people really pm you apologizing for beeing non aps and still wanting to do whatever instance your running?

That makes it even worse than I thought....

sadly my furry friend they do and this is why im so determined to make my point heard and get ppl actively pming !!

seems now though that i dont even get ppl pming now they just let it roll up their screen and think "ahh whats the use i wont pm this person"
    edited October 2011
    I'm with you I take anyone into my squads. Who ever gets me first. And if lots of people pm me at onceI usually grab casters first and then add 1 bm and 1 sin towards the end.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    This shows what PW has become. Thank you OP gear + 5 aps

In my squads I like to have a cleric ( I know, I'm wierd like that ), but apart from that ( and my veno wifey cause she is awesome veno ) I take who ever wants to come along... I even had a bh 89 with me, cleric, veno and 2 more barbs :P
    edited October 2011
    stop hogging all the barbs b:angry now I know why I can never get one for delta oh wait different server, b:chuckle where are my barbs for delta b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Daedallus - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    stop hogging all the barbs b:angry now I know why I can never get one for delta oh wait different server, b:chuckle where are my barbs for delta b:cry

No idea... I stopped levelling after I found out people could get to lvl 105 glitching and nothing was going to happen to them...

I guess I'll be 95 forever, lol

ps: you really don't want to have those two as tanks... I was lowest level and my hp was 2k lower and still had to tank... this happened when there was a lot of new people buying heads.
    edited October 2011
    No idea... I stopped levelling after I found out people could get to lvl 105 glitching and nothing was going to happen to them...

I guess I'll be 95 forever, lol

i blame a few seekers who allow these people to handle so many dragons other than that idk how another class could do this - maybe just outright overpowering them

*bump thread* =] shhhh
    edited October 2011
    What's really annoying is trying to lvl my alts, even trying to do FC for my alts lvls 80-95 is almost impossible. People on my server (even 95+ toons) are buying heads to lvl b:angry so dumb at 95 you can solo FC if you are good, why would you want to pay 400k for heads. And when my alts do get a squad the leader says hey we going to glitch jail alright, and I just hang my head and leave squad b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]