Any reason to return?

Options
Daizengar - Sanctuary
Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
So, it's been a few months since I quit PWI. But now I'm bored and have nothing to do until 11/11/11. Has the economy stabilized at all? Is there any sort of balance or is it still LOLSIN5APS? Most importantly, is there anything actually fun to do in this game or is it still the same as in May? Should I return, even if it is temporary? Or should I stay the hell away from this trainwreck?

...Does anyone even remember me?
Post edited by Daizengar - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    "Woops, we accidentally put +11/12* dragon orbs into the boutique for next to nothing, should we not have done that?"

Game still bad.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Heyyy there's still Qui if you come back! At least come back for the free PK in SP before they take it back out x.x
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just noticed your release date you dropped. ES: Skyrim? :o
  • Daizengar - Sanctuary
    Daizengar - Sanctuary Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just noticed your release date you dropped. ES: Skyrim? :o

Yeah, it's going to be awesome :D

Anyway, after logging on and taking a look around I found that pretty much everyone i played with has stopped playing PWI at some point, so there is no reason for me to come back to this broken game. Have fun with your unbalanced game! There's still much PWE can do to **** you guys over b:bye

Back to New Vegas for me. b:pleased
  • doczzzzz
    doczzzzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    So, it's been a few months since I quit PWI. But now I'm bored and have nothing to do until 11/11/11. Has the economy stabilized at all? Is there any sort of balance or is it still LOLSIN5APS? Most importantly, is there anything actually fun to do in this game or is it still the same as in May? Should I return, even if it is temporary? Or should I stay the hell away from this trainwreck?

...Does anyone even remember me?

<--Lu$ty here I remember ya lol but dude I been quit since the summer xD Stay away from PWI. It just gets worse and worse and even the people got worse and worse lol I said my goodbyes uninstalled the game and hardly come to the forums. I suggest you do the same. PWI takes too much time to do anything for normal people who don't have uber gear to duo farm or multi client out the *** lol *cough* take a look at jade dynasty if youre the lazy type of gamer lol
  • Aleckane - Sanctuary
    Aleckane - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I sign onto here maybe once or twice a day, long enough to do a bounty hunter, or to crack jokes with the few friends I have who still play... And getting on a squad is like signing a job application, having to post your attack speed and linking your weapon... If you know where to find it, there's still some fun to be had, but this game is hardly what it used to be anymore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"You ain't gotta like me. You just mad cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be." -Alec Kane-
  • Jiinxii - Sanctuary
    Jiinxii - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Pretty much what Alec said. I tried holding out myself for a while, but stuff is just completely broken and bad anymore. I just walked off from it recently myself. Tired of all the drama involved... b:surrender I'll miss the friends I have there, but the majority of them I have added via other social outlets, sooo. Nothing keeping me here.
    History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely once they have exhausted all other alternatives.
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Stay away lol. Game still offers nothing...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]