EG R9 this week!!

2»

Comments

• RosangeIa - Heavens Tear
    RosangeIa - Heavens Tear Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Y'All act like R9 is the only option for you lol. Just be patient it'll come when it comes, no use crying over it.

Besides we all know how much China cares about what PWI players have to say anyway don't we? -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here since October 2008 ;)

Check out my Art Corner:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1212861
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Y'All act like R9 is the only option for you lol. Just be patient it'll come when it comes, no use crying over it.

Besides we all know how much China cares about what PWI players have to say anyway don't we? -.-

i think im talking for us all, when i say that we are done with waiting and disapointments.

been waiting for more then 4 months hunn, and if you already have the Rank9 mats, then YES it is the onely option at that moment, why should i get other *good* gear, if i have the mats for rank 9??

thought so
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    im not fond of r9's but this is getting ridiculous, frankie keeps promising soon be patient blah blah its been what 6months almost that you've said "soon my children soon" honestly i know its not you frankie so why dont you tell your bosses to get up off their lazy butts and implement it. There i said it.b:bye
  • XRykerx - Lost City
    XRykerx - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    True but the fact is people are too dumb and greedy. People will always CS, just like greed always exist, what needs to happen really is the pwe as well and some people to change.b:surrender

I haven't bought zen in 2 months to protest this discrimination,

If my spending habits continued like normal I'd have spent about 500 dollars in the last 2 months.

Since they continue to roll me over and **** my **** by not letting me get competetitive with other rank 9's, I have no reason to spend money.

Soooooo f**k em' XD
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    Mesro - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow. They have a sale for Mysterious Chip Packs, Wraith Officer Badges, AND Medals of Glory. This is hilarious. Its also pretty funny that I haven't even played PWI for a month yet (October 10th will be one month), and I'm already lvl 64 with my Psy, and I have a lvl 30 Cleric. Most of the people I know who are lvl 64-69 have been playing PWI for like a year. Anyways, can't wait till I get this gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011
    I haven't bought zen in 2 months to protest this discrimination,

If my spending habits continued like normal I'd have spent about 500 dollars in the last 2 months.

Since they continue to roll me over and **** my **** by not letting me get competetitive with other rank 9's, I have no reason to spend money.

Soooooo f**k em' XD

Its funny that Ive actually spent over $500 on this game in like 1-2 weeks time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mesro - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2011

Yeah, why do you think they are going to fix the problem with people PKing in SP? Cause China brought it up, and everyone is getting tired of being randomly PKed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]