Ive tryed several times and it still reloads to payment options

Pls help me
Post edited by TJTLegend - Archosaur on

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I haven't used Boku, so I don't know. However, this belongs in the Technical Support Zone forum, not the General Discussion section.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Soul_Forces - Lost City
    Soul_Forces - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    happens to me too. has been like this for bout 4 days... nothing on forums from the gm's about it so far tho...
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently not accepting Boku payments from your region. At this time we do not have an estimate for the downtime but we hope to have this payment solution available for you once again. This will affect all of the UK until the downtime is over. For now, please use an alternate payment method if you wish to purchase ZEN.
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Shnuggles wrote: »
    Sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently not accepting Boku payments from your region. At this time we do not have an estimate for the downtime but we hope to have this payment solution available for you once again. This will affect all of the UK until the downtime is over. For now, please use an alternate payment method if you wish to purchase ZEN.

Or you get it sorted or an alternative mobile payment method if you wish us to purchase ZEN ijs ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    TJTLegend - Archosaur Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ok i really hope it up and running very soon i want the mega orb sale lol
    edited September 2011
    Options
    yea so basically i go buy credit for my phone to put on to buy orbs then by the time i can put zen on my account the sale is over... im 16 yrs old and do not have a credit card and you do not sell prepaid cards in the uk... so is there a way u can put an alternative mobile payment method while the current one is getting fixed or removed or wuteva is being done to it...
  • loz29
    loz29 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    In my experience (and myself certainly) people use mobile credit payment method when they do not have another method of buying zen. Hope this gets fixed soon got credit on my phone waiting to become zen, but mayhap this is a sign to end my zen buying lol

Prepaid cards for the UK would be a good idea.
  • Xignor - Sanctuary
    Xignor - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    wow boku still not working in the uk.... please at least sort us out with another mobile payment option. that or sort out boku..
    "The way out is not by guns and violence. It is by using our minds. Educate yourself." b:cool
  • Leatoramika - Heavens Tear
    Leatoramika - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah, It's being a pain now.. A friend of mine down in England can use it just fine. I was hoping to buy zen before the sale was over but it appears to be now. >.> Why can't perfect world just change the mobile payment option or at least have more than one? They have 3 others they could maybe use, no?
  • SereneBelle - Dreamweaver
    SereneBelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ahhh, im having that problem to! I thaught it was just me
    Lalalala~
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Im in England and am still unable to charge zen using mobile phone. its been over 10 days now. Its just one more example of poor customer service... I cant see me spending much on this game in the future
  • Xignor - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Yeah, It's being a pain now.. A friend of mine down in England can use it just fine. I was hoping to buy zen before the sale was over but it appears to be now. >.> Why can't perfect world just change the mobile payment option or at least have more than one? They have 3 others they could maybe use, no?

b:cry thats funny it dosnt work in england either ive been trying for 5 days now
    "The way out is not by guns and violence. It is by using our minds. Educate yourself." b:cool
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    omg still not working!
  • Xignor - Sanctuary
    edited September 2011
    Options
    b:begb:cry over a week now....
    edited September 2011
    Options
    over 11 days now... it obv happend a few days before u tried charging
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    now this is driving me nuts
    edited September 2011
    Options
    indeed... its getting ______ rediculous.... a number of sales i would of happily spent on missed.... as well as charge rewards which i can nearly guarantee tht we will miss...
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damn right, many sales missed unforunately and the current ones will probably be missed too
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Can someone please help on my brothers account he is given 2 other payment options called zong and all pass.

When i log into my account I'm only given Boku which STILL doesn't work
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited September 2011
    Options
    im finally able toi get zen but not on my original billing acount thank God i have a brother who plays this game. But the new mobile options are still not on my original profile but anyway i can get zen.
    edited September 2011
    Options
    still dont work on either of my accounts. nor does it work on my friends accounts
  • Xignor - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Boku is back!! And not only that 2 others have joined in so more mobile payment options. Well guys you can finally enjoy what you've been waiting for a long time =D
  • SereneBelle - Dreamweaver
    SereneBelle - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yayyyyyyy >:D b:cuteb:cute

ab:cute lasts <3

ty pwi.<3
    Lalalala~
  • TJTLegend - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options