Banning Wave

rafaelbrazil
rafaelbrazil Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
I've seen friends been banned in the past 4 days, and they claim they didnt do anything wrong. All of them are brazillians, and I wanna know if it is true that PWI is banning Brazillian players for some reason. I really need a offcial answer to believe in this. I see no reason for it. Thank You.
Post edited by rafaelbrazil on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I know several Brazilians that havne't been banned, so I'm thinking that's not it.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • Ciix - Archosaur
    Ciix - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I haven't been banned, and I'm brazillian, im just worried about losing my account, thats why I came here. I pray to god that brazillians are not been banned just for being brazillians. I dont wanna stop playing pwi, and lose my R8 archer. Thank you. Ps: Im that rafaelbrazil, just changed my avatar.
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh hahahah i laughed so hard when i saw Brazil.I would love to see anyone with the name with _BR banned

yuck!

I mean why do you all put BR at the end of your name?must be a sick joke.
  • Ciix - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    b:laughb:cryb:laugh hahahah i laughed so hard when i saw Brazil.I would love to see anyone with the name with _BR banned

yuck!

I mean why do you all put BR at the end of your name?must be a sick joke.

My toon's name is ciix...only! I have no reason to put BR in the end. Dont take it general, and dont judge.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I remember seeing some posts relating to 3 members of a Brazilian faction who all sported Warsoul weapons. These posts were in relation to the recent item duplication / creation that had been happening.

Perhaps it was members of that particular faction?

Here is the post in question:
    Need I say more ? It's like that faction's 4th or 5th warsoulb:shocked
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/716/ws222.png/

Edit: Going off that post and picture, that faction was from Archosaur like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingLulo - Raging Tide
    KingLulo - Raging Tide Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    one of my friends got banned hes also from brazil, and the reason was some issues whit paypal and google..
  • Ciix - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Yeah, I'm ashamed of that. I think they are all from the same faction. Now i see why they are getting banned...Thanx Chillum.
    Edit: I Just saw that pic u quoted...they are from that "BR_PT" fac O.O OMG
    Now im cool, they are getting banned 'cause they ARE doing worng things, or just for beeing in that fac. Thx.
  • Suaver - Raging Tide
    Suaver - Raging Tide Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I remember seeing some posts relating to 3 members of a Brazilian faction who all sported Warsoul weapons. These posts were in relation to the recent item duplication / creation that had been happening recently.

Perhaps it was members of that particular faction?

Here is the post in question:

Edit: Going off that post and picture, that faction was from Archosaur like you.

My best guess is this ^. lol funny ****! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hera_aether - Sanctuary
    Hera_aether - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Bans are not to be discussed on the forums.

In b4 ChaoticShelly says so.

-Closed-

Personally, I love seeing bans being discussed. If we saw more of it, there'd be less reason for it.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Since bans are not to be discussed on the forums, what your friends should do is email customerservice@perfectworldinc.com to work and resolve their bans, also know that PWE will never ban someone for being Brazilian, that is a ridiculous assumption you're jumping into - they only ban people from regions that have their own version of the game. So if your friends were banned, it is likely that their accounts were found to be doing something that they shouldn't be.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.