What would you like to see from TF?

2»

Comments

• DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    to the person above me who doesnt get it.

I was making a point that what we did to kagebushi is totally different from what cq/ess did to other guilds who didnt even fight them in the first place.

KageBushi made their choice to side with a guild. They made the wrong one and got what they deserved for siding with what once was the strongest guild. They were simply ess/tri's puppets and got what was coming to them.

And you made the comment of aoeing the spawn point when every guild does that. Including Tri_Force before we could defend them. It's simply a part of tw. I dont cry about it like you when it happens because it's what the guild gets for choosing to attack/defend a stronger guild.

The other things in ur post didnt make sense to me, since Full +12 with credit cards to kill other people relates to tri-force. I could go on and on but I don't see the logic arguing with someone who doesnt have the balls to post on their main. Why u hide Perses?

If you want to blame anyone for what happened to kagebushi, blame shadow.

Not hiding, my BM got a forum ban for spamming "trololololo" all over the place b:laughb:chuckle

Anyhow, I've seen Vengeful and instinct gear r9+12(or +10) it applies to both of them, not just tri. As for what happened, rofl I couldn't give a **** less about land I TW for the fun on my BM since I really don't give much of a care to PvP on it anymore unless I have nothing else planned for that day when I log in.

As for AoE'ing the spawn point, besides Enrage on HT I have only seen Vengeful do it ever since because of they got butthurt that they lost land to KB. b:laugh
  • Trelmanor - Lost City
    Trelmanor - Lost City Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ummm... back to OP's question... why should you guys want to change anything?

hatred? .. who cares

think of all the guilds that have been 'hated' upon ... Conqueror, BloodLust, RageQuit, Spectral, Essence, Kamisama, Instinct, Vengeful, Tri-Force and prolly a few others that were but not 'hated' as much as these guilds

now yes for a guild like RQ there was some obvious reasons but for the others.. they all have one thing in common...

all these guilds were large, succesful land holding guilds... each one had it's share of cash shoppers and loud mouths.

To be a large successful guild means that you will and should expect a certain level of hatred, mostly due in part to jealousy from people not fortunate enough to be a part of it.

this should in no way influence how you and your members play the game or run your guild. If people do not like you and your guildmates it will inspire the ones that care enough to try and do something about it..

eventually the large guilds get bored ,members will leave and move on to other things.. then it will be time for some other guild to take it's place and feel the 'love' that they had once shown it's predeccessor....

so don't judge these guilds to harshly for thier actions now as maybe someday you will be the one that is 'hated'b:shocked
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011

KageBushi made their choice to side with a guild. They made the wrong one and got what they deserved for siding with what once was the strongest guild. They were simply ess/tri's puppets and got what was coming to them.

LOL implying there's a right or wrong in picking groups of people you side with in an online fantasy game. someone's taking this too seriously.

oh look they don't side with me? they must be wrong. *pats ego*
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    LOL implying there's a right or wrong in picking groups of people you side with in an online fantasy game. someone's taking this too seriously.

oh look they don't side with me? they must be wrong. *pats ego*

you got a point b:surrender but people play games to be competitive.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited October 2011
  • Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City
    Lolomgwtfbbq - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ummm... back to OP's question... why should you guys want to change anything?

hatred? .. who cares

think of all the guilds that have been 'hated' upon ... Conqueror, BloodLust, RageQuit, Spectral, Essence, Kamisama, Instinct, Vengeful, Tri-Force and prolly a few others that were but not 'hated' as much as these guilds

now yes for a guild like RQ there was some obvious reasons but for the others.. they all have one thing in common...

all these guilds were large, succesful land holding guilds... each one had it's share of cash shoppers and loud mouths.

To be a large successful guild means that you will and should expect a certain level of hatred, mostly due in part to jealousy from people not fortunate enough to be a part of it.

this should in no way influence how you and your members play the game or run your guild. If people do not like you and your guildmates it will inspire the ones that care enough to try and do something about it..

eventually the large guilds get bored ,members will leave and move on to other things.. then it will be time for some other guild to take it's place and feel the 'love' that they had once shown it's predeccessor....

so don't judge these guilds to harshly for thier actions now as maybe someday you will be the one that is 'hated'b:shocked

lol thanks trel just didnt wanna assume anything but thats what i also thought
  • evolution1234
    evolution1234 Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ... 'hated'b:shocked

Who hate spectral?
  • VVayne - Lost City
    VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I think the problem is that people are always guilty by association, and since only the loudmouths of each guild tend to speak out and get noticed, they inadvertently become guild spokespeople and everyone is categorised as being the same or having the same views. I was in Ominous, CQ, Kamisama, Essence, Tri Force (although admittedly never been in a guild that was primarily ex-Spectral dominated) and to me it's the same everywhere as Trelmanor said - lots of good people playing a game to have fun and are generally nice to be around and become good friends. No one guild has had more or less "morons" than any other, no matter which side I've been on, and none of the guilds have had any kind of evil undertones that make them the server baddies.

Just as I'm sure Wadzio/Jesya and their gang are full of nice, friendly people who you'd have no trouble getting along with if on their side, Tri Force is full of nice and friendly people too. Some people take rivalry and competition a bit too personally and like to place everyone in the same basket as those who speak out in a negative manner, and that's only natural as we all like to win and be successful and don't want to feel inferior to opponents who show little respect. But sometimes I wish people could take a step back and just enjoy the game for what it is, rather than getting so emotionally involved in guild politics it fuels legitimate hate for the other side. I'm in Tri Force because it's full of my friends, and maybe I'll get hated for no other reason than being on their side, but I promise there are lots of nice, rational and fair thinking people you'd form great friendships with if given the chance.

/rant over, back to boring old work.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This thread was pretty boring not gonna lie. I expected better flames/trolls.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I expect only 1 thing, but its probably too much MATURITY. Hard to make it happen if Your guild is all excited posting pictures on forum with tampon in the nose holes thinking its funny. We can be rivals, we can even trash talk like boxers use to do b4 the fights, but the competition should be at some lvl and not look like its KINDERGARTEN. I rly hope Tri-Force solve their current troubles inside of the guild, maybe have some wiser leadership and we can have some fun in game. Sad to say - Vengeful used to lost many wars (TW, PK) to Essence than Tri-Force, but we remained united, we have something more as a guild than TF I guess. An old man once said "we will stay together and have fun, to win or to lose it doesnt matter", hopefully TF members can get to such point and not just be in 1 guild trying to acquire some virtual "power".
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    I expect only 1 thing, but its probably too much MATURITY. Hard to make it happen if Your guild is all excited posting pictures on forum with tampon in the nose holes thinking its funny.

Stopped reading here. Posting about maturity and yet you are talking about stuff from our private forums? How mature is it to be spying and then reporting what you have seen from another guilds forums? Hypocrisy runneth over in everything you do Wadzio.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @ Belkas + lolomgwtfbbq

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=14886631&postcount=67 <- prime example of why people don't like and don't respect tri-force.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Stopped reading here. Posting about maturity and yet you are talking about stuff from our private forums? How mature is it to be spying and then reporting what you have seen from another guilds forums? Hypocrisy runneth over in everything you do Wadzio.

Like You dont do the same? I just showed an example why are You immature... Those pics arent even any new right? I could have brag abt them 3-4 months ago? You are just too blind to face the facts.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Like You dont do the same? I just showed an example why are You immature... Those pics arent even any new right? I could have brag abt them 3-4 months ago? You are just too blind to face the facts.

Pointing blame at others for supposedly doing the same thing you are doing to justify yourself seems mature as well. "Bragging" that you could have said something about them 4 months ago another fine show of maturity. And tbh I couldn't care less about your forums or anyone elses forums lol.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    Pointing blame at others for supposedly doing the same thing you are doing to justify yourself seems mature as well. "Bragging" that you could have said something about them 4 months ago another fine show of maturity. And tbh I couldn't care less about your forums or anyone elses forums lol.

I guess You have troubles reading. If I said that You are IMMATURE without pointing out, showing any example it would look like an empty accusation, thats why I showed this as an explanation. I could maybe point out this forum and last UVF posts aswell and You would tell me the same? I told You before - we have 2 ears and 1 mouth to speak less and listen more. so talk more, while I just read and make You feel like You are the bigger person here :)
  • VVayne - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    To be fair those pictures in the real life pictures thread have nothing to do with the game and were more of an inside joke between the people of Tri Force using real life pictures as a medium and were posted on a private forum which has nothing to do with inter-guild relations. It was meant to be humourous in nature and not to be taken seriously, and if doing something a bit different to give others a laugh (such as putting tampons in your nose, Belkas) is immature, then I'm sure we're all happy to being painted that way if that's how you define immaturity. Remember, it was never meant for an outsiders eyes to see and judge, so it's hard for you to use that as a piece of evidence.
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    To be fair those pictures in the real life pictures thread have nothing to do with the game and were more of an inside joke between the people of Tri Force using real life pictures as a medium and were posted on a private forum which has nothing to do with inter-guild relations. It was meant to be humourous in nature and not to be taken seriously, and if doing something a bit different to give others a laugh (such as putting tampons in your nose, Belkas) is immature, then I'm sure we're all happy to being painted that way if that's how you define immaturity. Remember, it was never meant for an outsiders eyes to see and judge, so it's hard for you to use that as a piece of evidence.
    You know in sitcoms they used to put those giggles from the "public", so ppl would know when to laugh? Ok, ofc its private forum, I understand it wasnt supposed to be taken seriously, but honestly if You think its funny then Your sense of humour is pretty low and You should start watching that Hana Montana show on Disney channel or w.e its called.
  • VVayne - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    You leave Miley Cyrus out of this, she is a goddess! b:cry
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    You leave Miley Cyrus out of this, she is a goddess! b:cry

And on that note I'm off to watch Zombieland or The Walking Dead. Reminds me of Miley's career.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mooooooooo - Lost City
    Mooooooooo - Lost City Posts: 377 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ITT: Wadzio using proverbs and pretending to be mature and humble to sound like the good guy.

just admit it, we are all trash talking, making personal attacks that are totally irrelavent, and pretending like guilds we are in are da best when we are all immature nerds making fun of each other in an online game. At least I'm not hypocritical enough to not admit the truth.
    youtube channel: youtube.com/user/chezedude
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I expect only 1 thing, but its probably too much MATURITY. Hard to make it happen if Your guild is all excited posting pictures on forum with tampon in the nose holes thinking its funny.

I see you are a fan of my work. Actually, I would like to counter your claim of immaturity by pointing out that I actually went to the store and shamelessly bought those tampons (most immature guys can barely even say the word). I then proceeded to consciously open them, color them, stick them up my nose, and then take a picture all for entertainment at my own expense. Let's not forget context either. That pic was posted in the middle of ppl posting napkin nose rings.

I don't take myself seriously at all especially when it comes to a video game, the internet, and providing some type of excitement as you call it. Not exactly sure why you decided to single me out, Wadzio, as I have never really trash talked you with the exception of our first encounter. From then on we have been pretty civil with each other. Keep the serious face Wadzio as it seems to suit you nicely (just remember my friend, life is short). I will continue to have some good old fashioned (and immature) fun.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    This topic should never have been made here all jokes aside.

whatever internal issues TF is having (and clearly you are- with so many ppl leaving, and a brand new leadership team) posting threads like this just puts a spotlight onto your guild when you should all be handling the issues in private.

and now...

inb4 TF merges into Chinatown b:laugh
    Here we go again....
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    edited October 2011
    @cheze

As I said trash talking is a part of the game. I think some trash talking is good. Its something that boxers do b4 the fight (vide last fight Haye vs Klitschko), but You can try to make it classy (vide Adamek vs Klitschko). Im not pretending anything - this is how it is. Im also not saying that ppl on our side dont trash talk, but well we dont go that personal.

@Belkas

If I said tampons its because it was the easiest way to express this smth that all started to post on pic topic - maybe I should call it napkin rings etc. I just used the 1st thing that came into my mind, it wasnt a personal attack vs You and didnt mean to single YOU out, no hard feelings towards You, my friend :)
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    @Sun:
    my point was not to point fingers at u for what u did to KB, my point was to show u that u guys aren't different from those guilds u were talking about (CQ/Ess). Y even bringing up CQ and Ess when it's about TF? I could go as far as Spectral or BL then and give u examples of those guilds doing the exactly same thing to "carebear" guilds how u call them. And btw, Spectral did KOS Kagebushi for a non existing stupid reason. Oh wait, right, Athran tried to forbid shadowroot to bet on Ess. shadow did it nevertheless and got KOS'd by Athran who claimed it being a fake bid (it wasn't). Spectral kept kosing them, then Unity did as far as i know. So it's obvious y KB won't team up with u and y they attack u. They hate VF for the same reason y u hate TF. When talking about past, then also look at the past of the ppl in ur guild.
    And it's not about the fact that u attacked them in TW, it's about the way u did. "Guys, leave their base, let's kill them a lil bit longer to show them who has the bigger e-peen". U have lost members because of that behaviour. Don't try to look innocent. ;)
    Like i have said before, in the end of the day we r all the same. Ppl who enjoy playing this game (everyone for a different reason maybe). And let's be honest, what would we do w/o each other? Who would u hate then? Who would u fight in TW? U can hate us as much as u want, still we make this game interesting for each other. Cheers!

@Wadzio:
    u sound like ur guild has no internal problems and never had. Didn't u have internal struggles after this stupid TW vs KB cause members didn't like the way u did it? And what is this about sticking together? TF is still there, we didn't disband. And if u look at it, many of us were in Essence together, many of the Essence members were in CQ or Ominous together. They also sticked together, only the guildname changed. Same for u and many VF who were in Spectral together.
    and maturity... both sides have ppl who do stupid things and ppl who just facepalm seeing it. as u pointed out belkas: he is man enough to make fun of himself, makes him pretty mature imo. and like he said, it's always good to keep a lil bit immaturity inside u, life is serious enough. ;) oh, and our "purring" on vent in Spec was sooo mature. ;)

ok guys, long story short: we hate each other, we fight each other, still we r in the same boat, just looking at things from different points of view. Which still doesn't make any side wrong or right.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Losing 1 e-**** does not constitute as vwngeful losing ppl fbc of that tw

She left bc of riordan. Its chock full of lols
  • Vulpix - Lost City
    Vulpix - Lost City Posts: 533 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would like to see more sheep's in Tri-Force

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhSLQ5XDRos

^ this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY _Bloody_Fox_ for the sig ^_^
    I think venomancers are a pretty cool guy, eh mances the venom and doesn't afraid of anything.
  • Picexplorer - Heavens Tear
    Picexplorer - Heavens Tear Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Your guildies' egos. Many of them think they are better then everyone else because of their credit cards when in reality they have the skill of iP. I have my own personal grudges with the people in ess causing so much drama with Nagare / doing w/e the hell they wanted. (like my guildy pking one of their alts in Koi, and an essence officer logs in main because they get butthurt, yet they denied it when I spoke to director and told me tough luck)

But yea, basically the core members' attitude towards everyone else is my reason. Nothing that you can change will make people like you when they've been treated like dirt since the start of their guild.
    i can understand tht feeling...and lol how great or big one faction can be, it will always remains a non factor , if it fails to earn respect from people lower than them.
    lol ya got to come to HT server and look at the non-lifer faction called Enrage.
    their egoes originates directly from where shd be their brains. and yeah getting power tends to increase ego in one's mind and all high lvl factions are fail if lowerlvl people dnt respect them.u cant even argue with them.
    Also,
    atleast the thread starter has shown his identity as the member of the guild in subject but those members of tht guild in HT forums makes noob thread like 'no more qq for enrage' , or 'enrage appreciation thread' from thier alts jsut to show that other people actually care for them and that they are the happening thing on server LOLb:chuckleb:laugh
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    cheats69 wrote: »

In-game marriages are srzs buziness, yo. b:chuckle
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • BoatFoot - Lost City
    BoatFoot - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    cheats69 wrote: »

The fact you'd rather have riordan in your guild is hilarious
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2011
This discussion has been closed.