does anyone use mermaids or undines as water pets?

CandyKissesX - Heavens Tear
CandyKissesX - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Venomancer
hi just wondered if anyone uses mermaids or undines as water pets and if they were any goodb:cute
Post edited by CandyKissesX - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have a Death Dancer (mermaid). She's okay for a lvl54 but they are kind of hard to level. It seems like all the water mobs I've seen have large level gaps between them. Or I could just be missing seeing some.
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I tend to use some for fun mainly, btw I use the land mermaids just for show. You might want a turtle for water, glacial walker for land, and a sawfly for air :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Tabbycat - Harshlands
    Tabbycat - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Until i was lvl 80 and was able to use the celestial plumpfish, i used a turtle. The turtle did extremely well until i got about 80, where i switched to the plumpfish. Mermaids are okay but i preferred my turtle. I also caught a wicked teeth its a weird little fish thing that weirdly enough did very well o.o. I found it in the tideborn area near the tideborns fb 19. Hope this helps
    Im a pretty veno
    Short and sexy
    here is my tail
    and my ears are pointy
    When i get all pissed off
    hear me shout,
    Ill **** ur **** up and knock you out b:pleased
  • CandyKissesX - Heavens Tear
    CandyKissesX - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    ty for advice which is best to get or is any good ? only ones rlly at my lvl are abyssmal or highlands?b:cute
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    There's some level 12 turtles down by Plume (Lake of No Worries I think the name of the lake they're in is. The one west of Lake of the Plume. The Plume area has the greatest variety of low-level turtles.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • DeadRaven - Sanctuary
    DeadRaven - Sanctuary Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    There are so few water quests that, in my opinion, it is simply not worth the time to keep a water pet leveled. I would recommend simply taming whatever water pet is available at your level when you come across a water quest....at least until you hit 80 which is when you can get the celestial plumpfish (as Tabbycat mentioned).

If you really love grinding and have a lot of time to kill in order to keep a water pet leveled, then the starter turtles are great for stats.... though I would just go with whatever water pet tickles your fancy b:pleased
  • SiR_PaYoNg_ - Dreamweaver
    SiR_PaYoNg_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    r asgard plumfish n calestial plumfish r same ??b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    No, they're not... though their stats should be close. (I'm sticking with my low level turtles.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Draekka - Raging Tide
    Draekka - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Celestial Plumpfish is level 80, and Asgard is level 85. I tamed the Asgard simply for its slightly higher level, and its stats are just a bit better than the Celestial. I'm just way too lazy to keep a turtle leveled, and my poor mermaid didn't do too well with level 70's water mobs lol.