Dev actually listen and take our suggestions into account

Options
escarte
escarte Posts: 33 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Suggestion Box
Ive been playing for 3 years and all the devs do is add new **** and always have a bad rap for not listening heres a suggestion for the devs read the suggestions we post pick out good ones and implement the changes no point in suggesting anything other than this till it happens
Post edited by escarte on

Comments

• Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear
    Lady_buffer - Heavens Tear Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    just like most suggestions, this one will be ignored lol. it's rather sad that they are so focused on milking so much money from this version of the game. they keep adding new content without even trying to polish the old. but the devs are not 100% to blame, they ARE a business and they see that people are willing to spend retaarded amounts of money in the game in this version so they just jump on the chance, altho they are basicly killing thir own game in the process.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Most of the suggestions posted here are not good or would ruin the game even more than it is so I can understand why they'd ignore most of them. I know I would.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Most of the suggestions posted here are not good or would ruin the game even more than it is so I can understand why they'd ignore most of them. I know I would.

This is it in a nutshell, most people think their ideas are good but in reality it would royally **** up this game for a lot of people. Just accept that they exist to make money and put a little faith in the fact that they want this game to stay alive as long as possible, so they won't go haphazardly following the suggestions of some random forum-goer without a lot of planning and thought.
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    My suggestion is to post the suggestion of reading suggestions in General Discussion -that way more people will come and read the suggestion box. Also try posting in world chat if you have a character with a high enough level.b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.