***Yang

Typhyse - Sanctuary
Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
edited October 2011 in General Discussion
Congrats to VelveAgarlf. I believe he got the first ☆☆☆Yang on Sanctuaryb:victory
Screenshot
Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
~Spazz~
Post edited by Typhyse - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Telarith - Sanctuary
    Telarith - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Like most other "firsts" that pop up nowadays, it's a few years too late.
    Fist are the worst at PvP AND PvE, if you disagree, as I said, take it to PM's or make your own guide. Go here if you want to debate about it. - Lyndura

Get a High lvl Fist warrior use it, Restat to axes. GG - complexx

:NOTE: These signatures are to forever immortalize, how stupid people can be.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Congrats to VelveAgarlf. I believe he got the first ☆☆☆Yang on Sanctuaryb:victory
    Screenshot

Yang, reward from Pan Gu's Gift.

You're late.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011
    Pwdatabase link proves nothing Olba. Who else has one?

Sorry if I'm years late, but it's only recently been added to the PWcalc and he's the first I've seen with one.
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I have seen it on several people from sanctuary, from previous pack sales apparently.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Aside this being Sanctuary Server's news, HT has had a few when those packs first popped up, most servers probably have a few around if anything already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Yep, my BM (LifeHunting) on HT has the Yang neck.

Easily said there have been three sales of Pan Gu packs, so during those three sales more than likely people have gotten them.
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Even if it's not the first, it's still a nice necklace, congratulate your friend for me on getting it
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Sorry if I'm years late, but it's only recently been added to the PWcalc and he's the first I've seen with one.

someone from sanctuary is always claiming to be the first to do something after its been done by plenty of people on sanctuary and other servers.

just because its the first time you saw something isnt a reason to make a gratz thread about it.

Are we really gonna start using the forums to gratz someone for opening packs now? should we have duke spam on the forums or a ticker across the bottom to make sure we dont miss anyone winning a TOBL or a mount while reading forums?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    someone from sanctuary is always claiming to be the first to do something after its been done by plenty of people on sanctuary and other servers.

just because its the first time you saw something isnt a reason to make a gratz thread about it.

Are we really gonna start using the forums to gratz someone for opening packs now? should we have duke spam on the forums or a ticker across the bottom to make sure we dont miss anyone winning a TOBL or a mount while reading forums?

b:surrender please no the duke and his red spam is evil
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Ikarium - Dreamweaver
    Ikarium - Dreamweaver Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited October 2011

Actually, the database proves these were available in game via a pack that has been in the cashshop, with a slightly better chance to have come out than a couple other 'big ticket' items.
    Just being added to the pwcalc means nothing. It still doesn't allow for ring engravings, for example, and it had blades and swords backward under one of the options, so I'd hardly use it as any form of indicator as to when things are added in game.

Anyway, grats to your friend, and congrats to you for this one being the first one you have seen.
  • Heartz - Dreamweaver
    Heartz - Dreamweaver Posts: 422 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    been around so long that most people who had it on DW quitted in the meantime.. only persons i know got and still play on DW is an archer and a veno.. lol.

its over a year ago it came out first time. lateee dude xD.
    105 - 105 - 105 (14th march 2014)

• Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Nope, AsliaDream I know for sure has had one for forever.
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    edited October 2011

I congratulated someone on what I thought was the first of a piece of gear; the first I has seen anyway. Ex-f*cking-scuse me.
    ~Spazz~
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I congratulated someone on what I thought was the first of a piece of gear; the first I has seen anyway. Ex-f*cking-scuse me.

Yeah.

This is PWI forums. We hate everyone and everything.

Oh and the game is dead.

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Big deal, cube is better.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would like to take the time to post that I got a ToBL from a pack about 4 months ago.

Gratz me on getting such a lucky item! b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have known a BM with a Yin for over a year on Sanc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tomoe_ - Sanctuary
    Tomoe_ - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Have known a BM with a Yin for over a year on Sanc.

that may be my main >.> but yeah ive seen another bm with yang before, around a year ago. . i remember i was asking him to trade with my yin but i didnt know they were untradeable that time. . >.<
  • rainbowyoshii
    rainbowyoshii Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Screenshot

you are so fail. veve is not the first person to get it, you are just the first person to post on the forums about it in order to stroke epenises like a true looser.b:bye
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I would like to take the time to post that I got a ToBL from a pack about 4 months ago.

Gratz me on getting such a lucky item! b:pleased

Big grats to Knownase of Heaven's Tear sever for getting the first ever token of best luck!
    hi5 bro!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    I got the first Pickaxe 3 years ago b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Wow amazing.... congrats on getting a cashshop item??? Are you serious???
  • LeeYung - Sanctuary
    LeeYung - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    dude it aint the 1st i've seen those things around since they came out 2+ years ago

btw if u want 1st check my weap out

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq142/karllee989/Resonanceofpride.jpg

resonance of pride
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    C0ngrats t0 me 0n being the first t0 have a c0nfirmed large epeen by Retsuko's Mysticb:cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.