Comments

• StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    1. I Pulled My Panties Down
    2. I Took My Tampon Out
    3. I Took A Fukitall Pill
    4. Didn't Stop Writing On The Forums But That Is Only Recommended By The Studmuffin Foundation For Recovering Fail Leaders.
    5. I Stopped Pretending That I Was A Factor And Accepted I'm Just A Squishy Fail Archer. Truth Is The Key
    To Recovery Rion.

Edit: In All Reality They Were Kat's Panties

The System Works! Hallelujah!!!!
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    bloodmystic died at the young age of 176-ish from a heart attack :(

Well there goes my B.S. detector. Could have sworn he had a few more years in him.
    I love Martin b:dirty

"its guy love, that's all it is"

Love you too MindCrime!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Well there goes my B.S. detector. Could have sworn he had a few more years in him.

"its guy love, that's all it is"

Love you too MindCrime!

I'm female. b:surrender
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm female. b:surrender

Now that I know, can I give you free stuff and you can marry me and everyone around us can think we are a couple even though we are not. But we think we are yet tell others that we only married for the marriage quest that does not even give noticeable exp at our levels.( and by our levels I mean lets assume I am also 101).

So how is harshlands? Every time I see a facebook post from an old harshlands buddy, I get a rush of nostalgia from the times I basically spent all of my day on there like many others. (which stopped after I denied something I truly enjoyed doing for this game)

Can we revert the server back to what it was when it launched? Cause this time, I am not a broke college student that was spoiled by his online buddies. I am the guy that buys rank9 on the first day and is a hated cash-shopper that is called a noob till the day he quits.

I logged in on this char today, I rocked a level 10x bm with my tt60 I had since my 60's(the 2nd one...dropped the 1st and it went to ligea). But my charm is gone now b:bye

O and I still love you MindCrime. b:dirty

Kingdom b:victory
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • damar2009
    damar2009 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    i am download the game but i have error date 1

who can help me pleasb:cryb:sadb:cryb:sadb:cry
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    damar2009 wrote: »
    i am download the game but i have error date 1

who can help me pleasb:cryb:sadb:cryb:sadb:cry

certainly not the citizens of Archosaur
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    More historical revisionism. Ascend was having very nice tw's against treason, thank you very much.

We stopped attacking treason when it got to be a 20 minute roll.

Honestly, to read your statement Ascend was a powerhouse from day 1, instead of fielding 40 against treason's 80 every week for a month or more.

And then they didn't attack you? Hmm, why? Those that know the answer to that question are the ones that don't follow the nemesis model of TW. Which model will immunity follow? One wonders . . . . .

Playing it safe has been immunity's MO for the whole of the history of our server. You have fun last week? Shame it took you so long.

A. Leadership gone.
    B. Weeks of uncompetitive TW.
    C. Loss of experienced and Rank 9 players

And don't forget your acquisitions of some experienced players as well.

Attack again, please, because I know I am looking for Ascend to attack Immunity this week. Two 1 hour+ tws would be welcome, win lose or draw (as far as I am concerned).

I expect a gank this weekend, so I expect that you will attack, planned or not. Ascend will be treated the same as Nemesis was, I suspect. The difference? Unlike Scatto, we won't come on here and qq about it. Its a game for crying out loud.

How is it playing safe in Ascend ganking with Immunity and EG lately? You enjoying TW? b:laugh
    I vote immunity. Have since the first day in ascend.

Not sure what this even means, but that alone makes me think it has nothing to do with Ascend's "spririts".

Careful, rion, or we will put you back in Forest of Haze or wherever the hell Narla had you holed up for so long you literally lost your mind. b:chuckle

Bleh. As for despirate - Nemesis and Immunity recruiting wc's at least TRIPLE what Ascend does. Daily.

"Test of Time"? What, like Immunity has? Real accomplishment there, I'll say. I got a faction for my alts from back when swiftcastii was still playing. The faction is still there. "Standing the test of time . . . . . "

"Time" is not test. TW against a better faction is a test. Time is just something that passes till we die. Sadly, Immunity seems to avoid true tests, prefering instead to bask in the non-existent glow of merely "being" for a long "time".

Say what you want, but one thing is for sure: Soochi wouldn't view merely breathing on the server for 18 months as leadership.

Hoppers are hoppers. Alot of people are friends with people in nemesis. Me included. I don't expect I will go there - I don't want a faction happy to do the same 20 minute tw every week. And some people are there because ascend became a bit of a chick faction, rejecting applicants because they weren't "nice", etc. I lost the fight on a couple, won on a couple more, and totally missed some rejected applicants (sorry stud, I had no idea).

But w/e, at the end of the day, factions don't matter. Fun matters. I go were the fun is. Period. It was with Ascend, I was plannign on leaving this week after a successful double defense against immunity and nemesis, but that didn't happen. Maybe there is some fun tw here still, who knows. But I am not one to leave a faction at the bottom, I leave at the top. Always have. The only thing that will make me leave ascend while its down and out is if it can't even compete. Then I'll likely have no choice but to leave a losing faction for the first time ever (on this or any other server).

I wonder what test you're testing right now - oh wait you're just a commissioner, no real obligation, no accountability to your faction so you can contradict yourself as much as you want without having to answer to it. Cool beans.
    Lol, there are two problems with the majority of you. 1) being that you lack perspective because you conveniently ignore the colors that aren't just exclusively black or white. and so it's no wonder holding a conversation with you revisionists, as blood calls them, is virtually impossible because you only look through the scope of a losing battle (how everything reflects your faction only).

and 2) some of you avoid all confrontation unless it is brought to your doorstep (insert plethora of examples here.) on the premise that only decisions that bring about slow, but safe improvement are the right ones on a game.. on the internet. if all you guys did was check a faction that was better than you at least once in a while, and truly put competitive TW's over the rest of this nonsense, archosaur would be pretty fun.

How are those safe improvements attacking Nemesis in ganks? What happened to your balls Proski? Oh yeah we got them in Nemesis - Zaibeast and stud... lol
    Winning b:pleased
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    How is it playing safe in Ascend ganking with Immunity and EG lately? You enjoying TW? b:laugh

I wonder what test you're testing right now - oh wait you're just a commissioner, no real obligation, no accountability to your faction so you can contradict yourself as much as you want without having to answer to it. Cool beans.

How are those safe improvements attacking Nemesis in ganks? What happened to your balls Proski? Oh yeah we got them in Nemesis - Zaibeast and stud... lol

I stopped paying attention to this/playing the game because I went back to uni... but I just gotta say... youch... b:shocked
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • Proski - Archosaur
    Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Aww! Is wittle mango overwhelmed by his own pseudostupidity again? In a typhoon of confusion as his virtual world comes crashing down for the sixteenth time? Unprepared for the onset of his menstruation and disappointed stud couldn't hold his hand through it? ) :

Haha, so because for practically the entire length of my time on this game I attacked factions that were better than mine, skipped taking land to try to have better quality wars, and never raged on people that left my faction in the process, three things you can't say you did any more than you can deny being hard for power on the internet, and because I talked about people striving for fun wars versus playing it safe, that somehow disqualifies me now when none of it even matters anymore to simply.. do what you and every other leader did from the start and still do now?

All I'm doing is helping to keep Ascend from dieing while we average 20 people online during the week and 50-60 come TW. They're cool people, that really bothers you huh? I know you are disappointed, being a ****, that I'm not leading *my* faction again and taking it seriously, but as homie BLOODMYSTIC would say, you can't write off the entire history of this server based on what happens now when the competition is so distorted, and the only person that even gives a brick anymore is you. Did I cry when you bid on archosaur after someone had already bid on harshlands? Did I not rejoin Ascend after they became "Descend" and lost lands in ganks? No, because unlike you, I take things lightly on the internet. So much for being a new man bro. Once a pope always a pope?

And again, balls on the internet =/= attacking people when you have more cash shoppers than everyone else. You are implying nemesis is doing things right now they "earned" which is butt-fookingly hilarious.

The last thing anybody could ever brag about on this game was the fun they had during wars where there were little to no r9s on the side that won, it's not my fault you were on the end that got pooped on before everybody stopped caring about politics on a dead game

Deuces : )
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

LOL, talk about random, but I'll answer.

20 min TWs suck. I was planning on leaving ascend. Then they lost 3 times in one weekend to a double defense against Immunity and, hmmm, Nemesis. Thats actually the only reason I am there.

So first, don't talk about having a double defense as if it were planned (unless you want to admit that you planned yours with Immunity? Which we all know you have a history of doing).

And second, don't talk about it like the roles weren't reveresed. And very recently.

Again, highly random. I wasn't the one talking about any "test". Rion was. To my mind, "tests" are for school, not a game.

Again, very random, and false. Ascend attacked the strongest faction on the server. The only one that can easily take its land. To my mind, that was stupid (sorry, proski), not "safe".

As for zaibeast and stud, stud is a follower and went to nemesis because stud was there. And stud is there, well, to call a spade a spade, because Ascend didn't want him. Rightly or wrongly, he is an ascend reject.

So you want to brag picking up our sloppy seconds? Have at it.

And if you want to talk to me about loyalty ("accountability") to my faction or whatever? Talk to Zai, maybe he cares. Does anyone care about loyalty to faction?

Its 2011. C'mon, man!

Now that I addressed your very random, pointless - i don't know what even to call them - I would like to say this: you and kat just can't follow a plan, can you?

If everyone would just listen to BLOODMYSTIC, but alas. A genius unappreciated in his time is a trite tale.

We all agreed to make Rion the new hitler of our server, but I guess you want your role back. Sigh, fine, so be it.

Just remember, it was of your choosing, not mine.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOL, talk about random, but I'll answer.

20 min TWs suck. I was planning on leaving ascend. Then they lost 3 times in one weekend to a double defense against Immunity and, hmmm, Nemesis. Thats actually the only reason I am there.

So first, don't talk about having a double defense as if it were planned (unless you want to admit that you planned yours with Immunity? Which we all know you have a history of doing).

And second, don't talk about it like the roles weren't reveresed. And very recently.

Again, highly random. I wasn't the one talking about any "test". Rion was. To my mind, "tests" are for school, not a game.

Again, very random, and false. Ascend attacked the strongest faction on the server. The only one that can easily take its land. To my mind, that was stupid (sorry, proski), not "safe".

As for zaibeast and stud, stud is a follower and went to nemesis because stud was there. And stud is there, well, to call a spade a spade, because Ascend didn't want him. Rightly or wrongly, he is an ascend reject.

So you want to brag picking up our sloppy seconds? Have at it.

And if you want to talk to me about loyalty ("accountability") to my faction or whatever? Talk to Zai, maybe he cares. Does anyone care about loyalty to faction?

Its 2011. C'mon, man!

Now that I addressed your very random, pointless - i don't know what even to call them - I would like to say this: you and kat just can't follow a plan, can you?

If everyone would just listen to BLOODMYSTIC, but alas. A genius unappreciated in his time is a trite tale.

We all agreed to make Rion the new hitler of our server, but I guess you want your role back. Sigh, fine, so be it.

Just remember, it was of your choosing, not mine.

hahaha, no, apparently attacking EG is the best way to fight immunity (what). because I heard EG can't gank from off the map anymore once you take their easy, oh that word, easy, land, safely, at that. know what else is safe? noshowing immunity cause ya'll couldnt beat them and EG last week with 95+ people. you took two by definition 'easy' TW's in EG and Ascend and still goofed it up. how is that our fault? and beyond that, there is nothing else for Ascend to bid on but "easy" tws in RogueXXX and chaos. Immunity wouldn't even be a fun TW 1v1 at this point, and we are already enjoying 3 hour wars with junkies.

at this point i'd rather see immunity take over the map then the same old self-entitled shiit bags that are nemesis. don't gannnnk ussssss we earned being archosaurs new most cash shopped guildddd, haters : (( !!
  • _Geogaddi - Archosaur
    _Geogaddi - Archosaur Posts: 175 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You two can deny things as much as you want but do you not recall coming to me in-game after I came back and asking me to bid on Immunity's City of Plume and you guys would attack King's Feast? Do you not recall saying how much you hated them and you wanted to box them back in again? Do you not recall saying you wanted to get all the pinoy factions like Junkies and ENDGAME and Outcast off the map? You guys came to me with these suggestions... I just find it ironic how you guys have all of the sudden became a ganking group; on Nemesis nonetheless. But you're right its 2011 and land hungry people... are land hungry people, Proski was so butt hurt that we took Archosaur (like you guys need lands) - is that the real reason you guys are attacking us now? I explained to him simply that my faction members want the teleport and that we would go back to doing what we were doing afterwards - but again Proski BUTTHURT couldn't accept the loss to Nemesis or something... IDK. So STICKING to a plan? Yeah I'm sticking to it, no reason to change it. But, I can win 1v1 so I might as well - Ascend on the other hand can't win against Junkies, can't win against Immunity, can't win against Nemesis in a 1v1... So they gank to continue to get land? This is coming from a leader who used to not care about land... cared about good TWs? I'm just trying to figure out the truth here lol. Reality is 1v1 Nemesis will beat every single one of you; Immunity, Ascend, ENDGAME. So by all means take us down to one land then we'll take two then get ganked again then have one then take another land. HAHA ~ So keep doing what you're doing I guess, just wanted to see where you guys were coming from. Didn't mean to get you (Proski) so defensive. I loved the rant you posted with all those big words Proski haha musta'got'unda'yo'skin brah so cute.
    b:chuckle

And I answer your accusation BLOODMYSTIC of me ganking. Yeah I'll admit when I came back the ONE gank I planned and was involved in was on Ascend... Everything else complete randomness before and after I came back. That is the truth, regardless if you believe it or not. I've never planned ganks and always believed that a faction should rely on themselves to win TWs and no one else, sometimes it happens though.
    Winning b:pleased
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks pwi sucks
    pwi sucks
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You two can deny things as much as you want but do you not recall coming to me in-game after I came back and asking me to bid on Immunity's City of Plume and you guys would attack King's Feast? Do you not recall saying how much you hated them and you wanted to box them back in again? Do you not recall saying you wanted to get all the pinoy factions like Junkies and ENDGAME and Outcast off the map? You guys came to me with these suggestions... I just find it ironic how you guys have all of the sudden became a ganking group; on Nemesis nonetheless. But you're right its 2011 and land hungry people... are land hungry people, Proski was so butt hurt that we took Archosaur (like you guys need lands) - is that the real reason you guys are attacking us now? I explained to him simply that my faction members want the teleport and that we would go back to doing what we were doing afterwards - but again Proski BUTTHURT couldn't accept the loss to Nemesis or something... IDK. So STICKING to a plan? Yeah I'm sticking to it, no reason to change it. But, I can win 1v1 so I might as well - Ascend on the other hand can't win against Junkies, can't win against Immunity, can't win against Nemesis in a 1v1... So they gank to continue to get land? This is coming from a leader who used to not care about land... cared about good TWs? I'm just trying to figure out the truth here lol. Reality is 1v1 Nemesis will beat every single one of you; Immunity, Ascend, ENDGAME. So by all means take us down to one land then we'll take two then get ganked again then have one then take another land. HAHA ~ So keep doing what you're doing I guess, just wanted to see where you guys were coming from. Didn't mean to get you (Proski) so defensive. I loved the rant you posted with all those big words Proski haha musta'got'unda'yo'skin brah so cute.
    b:chuckle

And I answer your accusation BLOODMYSTIC of me ganking. Yeah I'll admit when I came back the ONE gank I planned and was involved in was on Ascend... Everything else complete randomness before and after I came back. That is the truth, regardless if you believe it or not. I've never planned ganks and always believed that a faction should rely on themselves to win TWs and no one else, sometimes it happens though.

What? How is bidding on archosaur to take it back and not saying anything about it to anyone other than "hey guys who wants to bid back on nemesis for the lols and see if they rage" in guild chat 10 minutes before I decided to bid being butt-hurt about having lost it in the first place? (and then again with shining tide). As if I talked to rion or EG about it? puh-leeeeze. As I said, I hardly care about PWI, much less the politics involved. I make my decisions on where to bid thursday night. Watch out for Proski's agenda gaiz.

As far as your reason for taking it, yes, I know, lol? When you told me I shrugged it off and said its whatever. Whereas you, who just recently came back after your little break, were so hot and bothered about having lost lands to EG and Immunity that you weren't just listening to our talk about how funny it would be to put immunity back in a 1-land box, but that it was your plan regardless to get vengeance. Past being funny, it wasn't even practical, and we never talked about it for even a minute past that funny conversation 2 weeks or so ago.

Anyway, I even disagreed with you and BLOOD . I explicitly said after joking that in all honesty I'd rather see immunity retain a fair portion of the map. If you were able to think critically you'd see its less work for everybody else this way. And as someone that hardly plays the game anymore, I'm pretty cool with that. Just because I disagree with rion and trolled immunity in the past doesn't mean I still think they can't offer anything for the server. After we defended a gank from souseki and immunity and loss to immunity, they were pretty cool about it. Besides very few idiots there (much less comparatively), a surprisingly large amount of immunity members are chill and don't get all full of themselves after a win. And so I think immunity having a fair portion of the map isn't such a bad thing for the server because they, in addition to us, help force the issue between the bigger factions and not the smaller ones where there is too much free room for them to move around with. Right now the server is interesting, I wonder why? Because for once the rogue factions are bidding on each other in their little segregated 1 pocket land communities that we keep open in the form of chaos and rogue, and Junkies, EG, Immunity, Ascend, and Nemesis are at least involved with each other. Whether they are ganks right now or not isn't even the point. I agree that rogue factions in large part mess with good tw's when they interfere in EQUAL 1v1s, but thats not whats happening to nemesis, nor is junkies a rogue faction anymore. Quite the opposite.

Cared about good TW's? You mean care? We are having good TW's, and that exists in Junkies. 3 hours my dude : ). You are so happy that Nemesis can beat everybody soundly in a 1v1, but talk about good TW's? Bro, this is why you'll never be able to convince anybody you care more about fun than winning or losing as me. Gtfo lol. Where are your good TW's then if you can beat everyone in a 1v1 so easily? Who was the guy that never stayed power-hungry and basically urged people to leave his faction if it meant going to bolster other TW competitors. Can tell you one thing, that wasn't you =p

Do you see the contradiction in your logic now? You can't encourage people to gank the best faction, become the best faction, ask for ganks, and then cry about said ganks because you feel nemesis "earned" its spot. You just look ****, lol. Come gank Ascend next week with darkside and junkies or something, and see how much I 'care.'

Maybe instead of griefing people for ganking you, stop caring about where Nemesis is or isn't and actually relish in the entertainment like you say you are trying to. If Ascend rebuilds or Immunity is finally able to fight you 1v1, yet then still never have that opportunity to actually 1v1, then you can complain about it, and I'll agree with you. But right now Ascend doesn't have the people to fight anybody other than about junkies level of power; however, when we do have 80 we'll probably attack immunity again, or maybe just keep 'ganking' nemesis because of how funny it is. So uhh, no promises hahaha.
  • YojiShinkawa - Archosaur
    YojiShinkawa - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    seeker lf faction b:avoid

or female bm according to avatar <___<

I look like weow wtfffffff
  • RioNHale - Raging Tide
    RioNHale - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    This thread is difficult to poke'master-debate to.
  • IkrxD - Archosaur
    IkrxD - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    All these random alts, none as pretty as me. b:cute
    Random: That name is so creative... b:sleep | Me: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Who let all these sexy people into our forums!? b:shocked
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOLOLolol RioN as a ****

b:spit
    re
  • IkrxD - Archosaur
    IkrxD - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    LOLOLolol RioN as a ****

b:spit

Oh you love them shemales! b:shutup
    Random: That name is so creative... b:sleep | Me: [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2011
    Options
    You two can deny things as much as you want but do you not recall coming to me in-game after I came back and asking me . . . .

You guys came to me with these suggestions...

I just find it ironic how you guys have all of the sudden became a ganking group; on Nemesis nonetheless.

woah, big fella, lets just make one thing clear (to borrow your title for the thread).

I didn't come to you asking anything. I was asked to join a conversation, and gave my opinion. Nothing more.

And I didn't bid on nemesis.

Don't lump me in as though I did either, cuz it just ain't so. I don't "ask" anyone for anything, really. Except Soochi, to teach me how to pve and figure out TT mats, after 3+ years on wizards. b:surrender
    But you're right its 2011 and land hungry people... are land hungry people, Proski was so butt hurt that we took Archosaur (like you guys need lands) - is that the real reason you guys are attacking us now?

So in your first post you claim "we" went back on "our" word, and you were the one that attacked arch? If there was any kind of agreement, seems like you backed out on it, not "us".

References to "we", "our" and "us" are intended as mocking references to Proski alone, as explained in the previous post above.
    But, I can win 1v1 so I might as well - Ascend on the other hand can't win against Junkies, can't win against Immunity, can't win against Nemesis in a 1v1... So they gank to continue to get land? This is coming from a leader who used to not care about land... cared about good TWs? I'm just trying to figure out the truth here lol.

A. Again acting like it was coordinated. Or that Ascend even bid after the others. If Ascend bid first, hard to blame us for a gank.

B. QQ gank, QQ gank, QQ gank. You know how often YOU and the rest of your faction gank in PK? Spare me the QQ about ganking in TW, even it it was coordinated.

Maybe your faction should have just IG'd and moved their lands back in SZ? IJS

Oh yes, and of course we believe you all the while you accuse us of planning a gank against you. Fact is, there were leaked forum posts from a faction website proving your collusion with other factions in TW before, and you have nothing even close to that proof against Ascend now. But you expect everyone to condemn Proski and Ascend for its ganks but believe yours were all accidental?

Hardly a tenable position, sir.
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • SyGrrr - Archosaur
    SyGrrr - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Just stopped in to see how the server looked from the forum viewpoint. Blood v. Mango quote off? Stud spamming silliness? Proski writing giant blocks of texts?

All is right with the world.

-SyGrrr

PS: b:kiss
  • AuroraTear - Archosaur
    AuroraTear - Archosaur Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I'm half drunk. Been outta the game for nearly 4 months and guess what. I couldnt be happier to read the first page of this and know I could skip to page 27 and it would be just as entertaining =) You guys -shakes finger- and shemales and ladies, and men pretending to be chicks. -.- Geez..... Looks like its the same old good bunch it was when I left. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! There isnt a book Id rather read over these highly entertaining forum posts!!!!!b:kiss
  • WizzusChrist - Archosaur
    WizzusChrist - Archosaur Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *reserved*
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    *reserved*

Conjecture.
    I'm half drunk. Been outta the game for nearly 4 months and guess what. I couldnt be happier to read the first page of this and know I could skip to page 27 and it would be just as entertaining =) You guys -shakes finger- and shemales and ladies, and men pretending to be chicks. -.- Geez..... Looks like its the same old good bunch it was when I left. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! There isnt a book Id rather read over these highly entertaining forum posts!!!!!b:kiss

Conjecture.
    Just stopped in to see how the server looked from the forum viewpoint. Blood v. Mango quote off? Stud spamming silliness? Proski writing giant blocks of texts?

All is right with the world.

-SyGrrr

PS: b:kiss

Conjecture.
    tl:dr

Bad apple.

hahahahahaahhaahahah, oh my god it never gets old; I could honestly entertain myself 6 years from now from having met mango on this game. we are all truly blessed to even be in his presence. in the name of the father, the son, and the motha effin broly spirit.
    edited October 2011
    Options
    <
    good egg b:thanks
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    edited October 2011
    Options
    pewpewpeeeeewwwwwww

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options

Hahahahahaahhaahahah, Oh My God It Never Gets Old; I Could Honestly Entertain Myself 6 Years From Now From Having Met Mango On This Game. We Are All Truly Blessed To Even Be In His Presence. In The Name Of The Father, The Son, And The Motha Effin Broly Spirit.

Lololol ....reading Forums Is Soo Much Fun ...
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    There was almost 30 pages w/o kitty, I feel neglected for not being informed bout this thread as it seems promising! But I gotta ask, anybody quoted Pope for the mango so far? I`m quite certain there are several posts from the Pope telling ganking is part of the game/etc. Actually I aint gonna write more now, not sleeping makes me typo like hell and I`m not even sure if I need 2 hands to count the hours I`ve slept this week so far.

Edit: Kitty done with reading the thread, skipping few of Rions walls when they indicated nothing worth reading and making me scroll few screens. Kitty`s roundup for the thread:

1. Proski/Blood doing what they always do.

2. Rion rewriting the history as usual.

3. Mango going back into being "The Pope".

4. Not that anybody cares but kitty thinks blood would make a great faction leader if he had some patience. Being in a position of importance on a game is different from what you`d expect, it`s not the ones you compete against that irritate you but the idiots on your side, bugging you with little details that you couldnt care less about. If this game was a platform where clear differences could be created with skill instead of gear, playerbase too would be likely more "hardcore gamer" type, with less "chick biaching", hence the tactical aspect, where I expect blood to have some talents, would have bigger impact. That is to say, Blood would be distinctly better leader on short term but worse on long term than Rion as I doubt he had any motivation to deal with all the small drama that exist in every community internet has ever created.

5. Kitty having nothing to do, having serious lack of sleep, wondering what would bore him enough to sleep. Actually, let me return to "Rions chronicles - The tales of Immunity", book one "faction hopper is da biach".
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
    edited October 2011
    Options
    4. Not that anybody cares but kitty thinks blood would make a great faction leader if he had some patience. Being in a position of importance on a game is different from what you`d expect, it`s not the ones you compete against that irritate you but the idiots on your side, bugging you with little details that you couldnt care less about. If this game was a platform where clear differences could be created with skill instead of gear, playerbase too would be likely more "hardcore gamer" type, with less "chick biaching", hence the tactical aspect, where I expect blood to have some talents, would have bigger impact. That is to say, Blood would be distinctly better leader on short term but worse on long term than Rion as I doubt he had any motivation to deal with all the small drama that exist in every community internet has ever created.

My little story about faction "leadership"

Once upon a time, in 1856, little BLOODMYSTIC was in a faction as an executor. Little BLOODMYSTIC was good friends with the faction's leader (BadBoy) and Director (Kattanyia) and Marshals (Kaida, whatever Jedi is calling himself these days, and others). And he was a good executor. He leveraged his bountiful friends list assembled over countless bounty hunter quests and FBs (things old people used to do in the game) to recruit dozens and dozens of respected and skilled players to the faction - even prior to joining the faction in the first place.

Little BLOODMYSTIC was grinding fish one day, at level 93 or something, trying to contemplate making the irrevocable decision of sage wizzie vs demon wizzie (yes, little BLOODMYSTIC was terribly indecisive, and little BLOODMYSTIC's sporatic mentor of sorts (you all know him as BDoomed) was not terribly illuminating with his "go sage or you be fail" advice, and little BLOODMYSTIC, being terribly care bearish, was in no hurry to spend his hard farmed and merchanted bankroll of 6m coins on skills that reduced channeling by a small fraction or did an additional 600 damage, but I digress).

Minding his own business, little BLOODMYSTIC saw some random person in faction chat say something to the effect of "all the clerics in our faction are useless". Now, even back then, little BLOODMYSTIC, quiet as a church mouse, was not one to allow such bullying to go unchecked. Not when he had, even back then, the unmatch rhetorical abilities to embarrass those demonstrating such aggression. So, little BLOODMYSTIC unleashed, with the subtle but pointed devastation he has grown to perfect over the years, a flurry of abuse on the poor soul, which rendered him a mockery to the faction at large.

To this, the poor soul's only response was to say that, as an executor, little BLOODMYSTIC was a horrible so and so for calling him out in front of the whole faction on faction chat, and that any "real" executor (ikr, lol) would have calmly approached him in pms to address the situation.

To which little BLOODMYSTIC replied by pointing out to him that while he did not recognize the legitimacy of such criticism, especially from one who called out in front of the entire faction every cleric in the entire faction, he was happy to remedy the perceived affront to decorum.

At which time, little BLOODMYSTIC resigned as executor and continued to berate the poor fool for another 20 minutes, until mamma Kattanyia politely asked him to restrain himself.

The moral of the story? That title bears with it sometimes, perhaps, a restraint on honesty and forthrightness - two characteristics that are wild and unrestrained in a speaker of truth, such as myself.

BLOODMYSTIC - unfit for virtual command since 1856