Wish I new who

Options
rosange
rosange Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
b:angry Wish I new, who.the was jerk who came up with the idea to put player versus player in SP where low lvl player go to quest. Ain't there enough crime in the world that we have to see in a game that suppose to be player versus environment? I spend good money in this game but if this don't stop pwi maker ain't going to see my money no more.
You can make a place especially for that where no low lvl player have to die.b:angry

Sincerely Rosange
Post edited by rosange on

Comments

• DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    ...cool story, bro
    are you aware that this thread exists?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • rosange
    rosange Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I'm sorry but was so mad I just posted and dint read, a few of my guild members got kill today and I din;t think it was very funny. Anyway it was a stupid idea of whoever came up with this idea. b:angry
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Blame china and stop crying. I have friends on pve servers who thought it was a great idea.

******n carebears.
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Those 'friends' being hyper noobs with 100 or 101 gears, nice. Your 'friends' are PVE server failures for going 'pvp' in the first place and then killing noobs coz they know if they throw anything at a worthwhile target they'll get pwned and blackspotted.

btw nice posting on your dead veno alt, speaks wonders.
    PWI b:bye
  • Runelle - Harshlands
    Runelle - Harshlands Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    Those 'friends' being hyper noobs with 100 or 101 gears, nice. Your 'friends' are PVE server failures for going 'pvp' in the first place and then killing noobs coz they know if they throw anything at a worthwhile target they'll get pwned and blackspotted.

btw nice posting on your dead veno alt, speaks wonders.

1. Most of them are in their 70's-80's actually. b:chuckle

2. Why are they failures? It's something new for them so they like it?

3. Main character. Not alt. Forgot old pve server info b:surrender
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    A lvl 70 player can kill a lvl 30 -50 with no armor and weapons. Your argument is invalid.
    PWI b:bye
  • DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree with StacysMum signature!

As for the rest of her comment, I couldn't give a **** about PvE servers since I transfered to a PvP one (HT -> LC), so to all the carebears who are ******** bout SP, look at it this way:

1. You don't turn red
    2. You don't drop ANYTHING
    3. You DON'T lose dolls (or GA's, whichever you want to call them)
    4. You can kill those annoying blue name trolls
    5. YOU DON'T BREAK GEAR

I mean those 5 reasons alone are enough for me to love SP being the pwic n.n
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I agree with StacysMum signature!

As for the rest of her comment, I couldn't give a **** about PvE servers since I transfered to a PvP one (HT -> LC), so to all the carebears who are ******** bout SP, look at it this way:

1. You don't turn red
    2. You don't drop ANYTHING
    3. You DON'T lose dolls (or GA's, whichever you want to call them)
    4. You can kill those annoying blue name trolls
    5. YOU DON'T BREAK GEAR

I mean those 5 reasons alone are enough for me to love SP being the pwic n.n

You in a pvp server so u wouldnt give a ****. The whole thing is higher lvs pkin lower lvs and im on a pve server so im not into it in the first place. Most people dont care about people who like pvp to have a spot just not in sp. The ones who like it thats fine, just leave the ones who dont want to do it alone, especially if they like 30+ lv then u. Like a person who is trying to do a quest feels like going back over and over again just to do it cause some looser has some type of power thing going on "only in they mind". If u in a pvp server u need not respond. duhh.b:pleased
  • DeathHunting - Heavens Tear
    DeathHunting - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    QueenNique: I grew up for 3 outta the nearly 4 years i've played this game on a PvE server (It's why I know how to play my bm so damn well). But the only issue SP has atm is that it allows you to kill blue names, take out that line(s) of code that make it so and SP is a perfect place for PvP again. But then again I doubt the dev's have any clue how to do that, and if they even tried i'm sure they would break the game in some manner that even the players who have no coding history or knowledge would go "WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO!?" :/

And I understand the issue PvE people have with "forced" PVP, and that is mainly because of all the r9 people who sit outside or camp PvP area's (West gate, Silver Pool, SP (before rule and now), Hidden Orchid, Orchid Temple, etc) because they are either very fail and have to kill lowbies to get a e-peen boost or they have absolutely nothing better to do with their lives than waste it away killing low levels. I do understand that annoyance, but then again this is just a game. Not real life, if somebody kills you then laugh it off or figure out why the **** you are white named on a PvE server and not at a level where you can handle yourself in PvP (I am minsuing out SP from that statement since it is currently in a forced PvP state where it doesn't matter if you are blue or white you can kill people).
  • QueenNique - Dreamweaver
    QueenNique - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    QueenNique: I grew up for 3 outta the nearly 4 years i've played this game on a PvE server (It's why I know how to play my bm so damn well). But the only issue SP has atm is that it allows you to kill blue names, take out that line(s) of code that make it so and SP is a perfect place for PvP again. But then again I doubt the dev's have any clue how to do that, and if they even tried i'm sure they would break the game in some manner that even the players who have no coding history or knowledge would go "WHAT THE **** DID YOU DO!?" :/

And I understand the issue PvE people have with "forced" PVP, and that is mainly because of all the r9 people who sit outside or camp PvP area's (West gate, Silver Pool, SP (before rule and now), Hidden Orchid, Orchid Temple, etc) because they are either very fail and have to kill lowbies to get a e-peen boost or they have absolutely nothing better to do with their lives than waste it away killing low levels. I do understand that annoyance, but then again this is just a game. Not real life, if somebody kills you then laugh it off or figure out why the **** you are white named on a PvE server and not at a level where you can handle yourself in PvP (I am minsuing out SP from that statement since it is currently in a forced PvP state where it doesn't matter if you are blue or white you can kill people).

Well the majority of people agree wrong spot. but not bad idea for those that like it. Voicing our opinions on the matter is the only way to make change. Im not knocking anyone that like pvp, so dont knock the ones that dont is all im saying. Giving grievers more of a highway to exploit the ones that just want to enjoy doing their quest is just wrong, and thus this change that is sapose to be coming is just taking too long for some. I chose PVE because thats what i like, taking that choice away is not crying it is just wrong. Im pretty sure if the ones doing it was that lv they wouldnt like it either. There is no chance for win or choice to not be involved it is forced. the princple isnt that "Im not loosing gear, Im not loosing exp, ect ect, i dont want to do pvp. if i choose to thats diffrent. b:bye