Vicious vs QQme 30.09.11 TW Video

Options
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Tideswell (East)
New TW video with noob action from my part and Vicious proness...almost took our crystal down by the end, left it to 3mil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oD6l9Bw3I

2nd part will follow...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgKn6qZ54LQ

Good fight Viciozooo b:chuckle c ya tonight!
If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
Post edited by Spell_Caster - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Fon - Raging Tide
    Fon - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    ONLY Faction TW who i personally try my hardest to wake up and attend! good fight Vicous.. b:pleased
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I noticed I forgot to record in the end of the TW. I'll try record next TW from Vicious side. Also goto learn how to edit videos before I can upload queque. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Good job Spell, I never thought I'd say this but I actually watched the whole vid, you're getting better at this video thing. b:surprised
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dedz - Raging Tide
    Dedz - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Good job Spell, I never thought I'd say this but I actually watched the whole vid, you're getting better at this video thing. b:surprised

Same here. I didn't even mind that Spell (my love) had his distances set to 0. In my opinion, it was his choice of music that made the video more appealing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You will never catch me. But if you do, someone else will take my place. b:chuckle
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Yay Spells Vids are like my vids now :D
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • _Nukey_ - Sanctuary
    _Nukey_ - Sanctuary Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I noticed I forgot to record in the end of the TW. I'll try record next TW from Vicious side. Also goto learn how to edit videos before I can upload queque. b:surrender

Can't wait to copy Dylena's sleight of hand tricks and make fun of his noob moments! b:victory
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I am not pro like boogiepanda for music but...i needed to ad some music that is not banable by youtube. I'd love to see more videos from vicious side.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    Thank you Spell for the vid, i actually loved the music b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Greymark - Raging Tide
    Greymark - Raging Tide Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nice vid spell but seriously turn the distances up... the others might not mind but i like being able to see people
  • Thoaster - Raging Tide
    Thoaster - Raging Tide Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I would like to see full 3 hour TW videos like Arawin's from Vicious point of view please. b:thanks
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    edited October 2011
    Options
    nice vid spell but seriously turn the distances up... the others might not mind but i like being able to see people

Sadly, if I turn distances up, I am not able to play at all, lag like 2-3 seconds every 10 sec and it is not funny. My hardware at the moment does not allow that.b:surrender
  • Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide
    Whoz_Nutz - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    Options
    I, as a newbee, enjoy watching you big guys play Wack-A-Mole on each other. b:laugh I would love to see you get a better video card if not a new computer. While your vidio skills are getting much better, the quality is just not there in image quality. Also, while I'm suggesting, could you just block off your chat window? I really enjoy seeing a damage window as well as health bars. b:pleased

I enjoy the different styles of play between your tank like play vs Boogie's kiting in and out of the action. I think both views could be used to help us TW hopefuls as training aids. b:victory

I do have a quick question though... Why do you have so few hotkey items showing?

Also, I'm glad to see we both have problems trying to perform actions while dead. b:thanks

b:bye