Prophecy: Tri force breaking apart

fapomatic
fapomatic Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Chronicles
Not happening yet but I can tell once you guys keep losing, all the band wagoners in your guild are going to jump ship. b:chuckle

It's funny how spliffany keeps saying all these excuses about how you guys had a strategy for fighting 3 wars at once, when its incredibly stupid to even try that. Maybe if Stupidity wasn't a crackhead irl he would have thought it through.

Don't you tri force still wish still you had elaynes shiny dome to look up to?

It's a shame really....
Post edited by fapomatic on

Comments

• atreides1t5
    atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    where else would the cashshoppers go?

Having to listen to Silverminx all day? No thank you. Not to mention putting up with Dropzio.

I think Tri-Force will continue to stay strong if only to find a safe haven for all cashshoppers to band together and prosper! Why do people still play this game anyways?
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I really don't understand why people have problems with wadzio, I've heard so much about him back in my days of Nagare and when I came over to Venge i was completely shocked at how much BS people had been saying. I have yet to see or hear anything from him that would be intolerable behavior. He's nothing but supportive and helpful to guildies when he can.

People from cq..essence..tri-force however, thats a whole other story. All I hear from friends in that guild is how nykage has hissy fits in vent cussing at people + all the egotistical nutjobs that think highly of themselves and think everyone is trash including their own guildies.

I;m not trying to sound like a suck up, im just curious why people hate him so much lol. It's rather pathetic in my eyes that Tri-Force is the type of guild that only stays together to win, and some of them cant even stand each other. Why stay in a guild where you can't even talk in chat without being ridiculed?
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fapomatic wrote: »
    Not happening yet but I can tell once you guys keep losing, all the band wagoners in your guild are going to jump ship. b:chuckle

It's funny how spliffany keeps saying all these excuses about how you guys had a strategy for fighting 3 wars at once, when its incredibly stupid to even try that. Maybe if Stupidity wasn't a crackhead irl he would have thought it through.

It's a shame really....

lol XD which excuses? i've said there is no reason for any excuses. XD we could have gone the easy way, giving Venge a crystal walk and beating CT and Instinct in 10 minutes. we have done this 2 or 3 weeks ago, not rly fun. so we keep trying new things every week to make TW more interesting for everyone. call it stupid all u want, but this makes us different from u. u r somebody who is looking for the easiest way while we r facing the challenge and try to keep things interesting. tw is the last entertaining thing left in the game though.

on a sidenote: Stupidity isn't making formations or TW strategy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • UVF - Lost City
    UVF - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd just like to raise a few points about this post. You 'heard' bad things about wadzio (intolerable etc) and found out he is supportive and helpful. Yet you go on to say how you 'heard' from your friends that nykage has hissy fits and cusses his guildies, and you now believe this. You are stupid. Im in tri-force and i have found nykage to be very helpful and supportive, whenever he is needed, he helps out beyond the call of a director. I have no doubt wadzio is helpful, hes just a **** that takes the game a bit seriously (for proof see: forming alliance with every guild on map so he has a chance against tri-force).
    I really don't understand why people have problems with wadzio, I've heard so much about him back in my days of Nagare and when I came over to Venge i was completely shocked at how much BS people had been saying. I have yet to see or hear anything from him that would be intolerable behavior. He's nothing but supportive and helpful to guildies when he can.

People from cq..essence..tri-force however, thats a whole other story. All I hear from friends in that guild is how nykage has hissy fits in vent cussing at people + all the egotistical nutjobs that think highly of themselves and think everyone is trash including their own guildies.

I;m not trying to sound like a suck up, im just curious why people hate him so much lol. It's rather pathetic in my eyes that Tri-Force is the type of guild that only stays together to win, and some of them cant even stand each other. Why stay in a guild where you can't even talk in chat without being ridiculed?
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited September 2011

This ^ !

Don't lie spliff nykage has more hissy fits than almon does.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • TheGuard - Lost City
    TheGuard - Lost City Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    can someone tell the leaders of CT, TC, TF, vengeful, and instinct? just so us players who dont know wazdio, nykage, and spiffany, have an idea of what guild you're referring too.

As for this thread, who cares? Why is everything about triforce now a days? You're just giving them alot of attention not needed because you're so scared of them seizing the map. IMO they wouldn't have been able to do that, even without the triple attacks. And now you're talking about a "prophecy" shut the **** up, it's just a good guild, and you hope they break up so you wont have competition. What a fail. And nobody better point out Venge vs tri because defending land for 3 hours is NOT the same as winning
  • Anfisa - Lost City
    Anfisa - Lost City Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This is bound to come true, since eventually the game will shut down.
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's rather pathetic in my eyes that Tri-Force is the type of guild that only stays together to win, and some of them cant even stand each other.

Again, painting with a broad brush. I am actually in TF because this is where my friends are. The people that leave TF due to lack of winning will also be the same people that leave Vengeful/Instinct/CT/TC for the same reason.

Also, in a guild of 200 ppl from all over the world, how can you expect everyone to get along? I am sure there are ppl in every large guild that don't like each other. All that matters is putting that hatred/dislike aside for a couple hours every weekend and working as a team. Anyone that has played any organized sport as a kid understands the concept of teamwork.

I expect more from you Bob.
  • cheats69
    cheats69 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    can someone tell the leaders of CT, TC, TF, vengeful, and instinct? just so us players who dont know wazdio, nykage, and spiffany, have an idea of what guild you're referring too.

As for this thread, who cares? Why is everything about triforce now a days? You're just giving them alot of attention not needed because you're so scared of them seizing the map. IMO they wouldn't have been able to do that, even without the triple attacks. And now you're talking about a "prophecy" shut the **** up, it's just a good guild, and you hope they break up so you wont have competition. What a fail. And nobody better point out Venge vs tri because defending land for 3 hours is NOT the same as winning

CT- CTBoss a level 1 char
    TC- Diesel
    TF- Stupidity
    Vengeful- Jesya
    Instinct- Hiratana

Wadzio is a member of vengeful, not even an exec.
    Nykage is director of TF
    Spliffany is marshall of TF

Funny how Almon was in super secret talks to form this super pro-guild comprised of all the best geared members of TC, CT, instinct and vengeful to take down TF. When vengeful refuses, he joins that same guild he was trying to defeat. lolololol
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    you go on to say how you 'heard' from your friends that nykage has hissy fits and cusses his guildies, and you now believe this. You are stupid.

the difference is that I've been friends with this person from the beginning when I started, we are pretty close and he has no reason to lie to me about such a nonsense thing. I heard this from a friend who I trust, while I heard about wadzio from random butthurt people who don't know him and i've never talked to, there is a difference. Based on what I see everyday from some people in triforce and the immaturity that I see spew from their chat, i don't deny it one bit.

And you go on to say that wadzio takes the game far too seriously, I almost died laughing. No guild on the server takes this game as seriously as tri-force atm.
    I expect more from you Bob.

Sorry im just tired of the QQ from people about wadzio who have never tried to get to know him. I dont doubt there are people in tri-force whoa re loyal and friendly, you for one i've never seen trashtalk or try to put down anyone. But I have to say the higher ups in tri-force have anger issues.
  • LiquidAcid - Lost City
    LiquidAcid - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited September 2011

It's a shame really....

This a normal state of the game, most people don't like to loose and will leave ship when this happens. Now TF doesn't really hurt if the majority of players leave because they are mostly friends in that guild. Regardless if they loose land or not they will always have the core which is all that matters. Their core is strong enough to defend 1 or 2 guild at sametime.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If there was no taunting in this game, it would be even more boring than it already is.

I have also heard from Vengeful members that Wadzio and Jesya are completely psychotic when they are losing; in fact some of them even left and are now in Tri-Force. A certain ex-Essence member pms us and tells us about the rage in vent it's pretty entertaining actually.

Back to your trash-talking comment Bob, there is nothing wrong with some taunting between the factions; it gets everyone riled up makes things more interesting. Personal insult comments about things outside the game however, I have never agreed with or participated in and the core members of your guild are the guiltiest parties when it comes to this kind of trash-talk. So please come back and post here when you can choke down the hypocrisy in your statement. Not really from you so much but from the guild and player you are trying to defend.

Talking about taking the game seriously, pretty sure I have never heard of anyone taking the game as seriously as Wadzio who stalked someone on his sin to get them reported and banned for pulling a boss -near- safezone not even in it. That seems like taking it a bit too serious don't ya think?

Tri-Force won't fall apart because of losing this prophecy is a joke.

PS:

It's a shame really....

See what I was saying about things outside the game? Yes it really is a shame that your parents didn't kill you at birth like they did in Sparta.. back in the day.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • atreides1t5
    edited September 2011
    This a normal state of the game, most people don't like to loose and will leave ship when this happens. Now TF doesn't really hurt if the majority of players leave because they are mostly friends in that guild. Regardless if they loose land or not they will always have the core which is all that matters. Their core is strong enough to defend 1 or 2 guild at sametime.

wut? You just said that TF will not hurt if most of the players leave and then go on to say that it's okay because they can still double defend? I highly doubt that their core playership is that large.

@Bob. I feel like you used to be a lot more mellow. So much angerz but I agree that a lot of the players in Tri-Force throw whiny hissy fits.

@Susa. I heard that Spartans also had weird kinky sex when all the men were sent away to train for war. Also: I don't think you could find one person who hasn't insulted someone for something personal and I do not think you are exempt from that.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    wut? You just said that TF will not hurt if most of the players leave and then go on to say that i

@Bob. I feel like you used to be a lot more mellow. So much angerz but I agree that a lot of the players in Tri-Force throw whiny hissy fits.

i am pretty mellow until someone says something about someone lol.

and why u people keep calling me bob >:C do I know u?
  • Belkas - Lost City
    Belkas - Lost City Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    u people

You people? YOU PEOPLE?! WTF you mean "You People"?b:laugh
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I'd just like to raise a few points about this post. You 'heard' bad things about wadzio (intolerable etc) and found out he is supportive and helpful. Yet you go on to say how you 'heard' from your friends that nykage has hissy fits and cusses his guildies, and you now believe this. You are stupid. Im in tri-force and i have found nykage to be very helpful and supportive, whenever he is needed, he helps out beyond the call of a director. I have no doubt wadzio is helpful, hes just a **** that takes the game a bit seriously (for proof see: forming alliance with every guild on map so he has a chance against tri-force).

So what? tri force cash shops and bands together all the cash shopper just to win, isn't that taking the game "too seriously" too? b:question
  • _PsyChotic_ - Lost City
    _PsyChotic_ - Lost City Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    me is in same guild with sun burn and me dont like him, he stinky >:
  • Moerten - Lost City
    Moerten - Lost City Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If there was no taunting in this game, it would be even more boring than it already is.

I have also heard from Vengeful members that Wadzio and Jesya are completely psychotic when they are losing; in fact some of them even left and are now in Tri-Force. A certain ex-Essence member pms us and tells us about the rage in vent it's pretty entertaining actually.

Back to your trash-talking comment Bob, there is nothing wrong with some taunting between the factions; it gets everyone riled up makes things more interesting. Personal insult comments about things outside the game however, I have never agreed with or participated in and the core members of your guild are the guiltiest parties when it comes to this kind of trash-talk. So please come back and post here when you can choke down the hypocrisy in your statement. Not really from you so much but from the guild and player you are trying to defend.

Talking about taking the game seriously, pretty sure I have never heard of anyone taking the game as seriously as Wadzio who stalked someone on his sin to get them reported and banned for pulling a boss -near- safezone not even in it. That seems like taking it a bit too serious don't ya think?

Tri-Force won't fall apart because of losing this prophecy is a joke.

PS:

See what I was saying about things outside the game? Yes it really is a shame that your parents didn't kill you at birth like they did in Sparta.. back in the day.

I totally LOL'd at this post. We are going psycho after losing TW? We r never raging at ppl after TW. Ppl that show up for war, commit their time to come TW dont deserve to be attacked or blamed for losing, etc. I dunno where You get such kind of infos, but they are pretty wrong.

I didnt stalk lol. It was pvp war during wbs. Dractonis run with boss to Safe zone, where ***_***_IN and Co. were trying to kill the boss to avoid pvp from our guild, since they lost on other bosses. Get the facts straight before coming with such bs.

Rest of the post is just a big joke, not worth commenting. Its easy to see by number posts and topics created by TF members how it is...b:bye
  • atreides1t5
    edited September 2011
    I totally LOL'd at this post. We are going psycho after losing TW? We r never raging at ppl after TW. Ppl that show up for war, commit their time to come TW dont deserve to be attacked or blamed for losing, etc. I dunno where You get such kind of infos, but they are pretty wrong.

I didnt stalk lol. It was pvp war during wbs. Dractonis run with boss to Safe zone, where ***_***_IN and Co. were trying to kill the boss to avoid pvp from our guild, since they lost on other bosses. Get the facts straight before coming with such bs.

Rest of the post is just a big joke, not worth commenting. Its easy to see by number posts and topics created by TF members how it is...b:bye

I like how you didn't even bother to refute the claim that you are a trash talking hypocrite D: or that you take this game too seriously. Which all of you clearly do.

On that note, I've known Essence and/or Tri-Force people to become really negative after losing TW and raging too >__>. Ahhh you guys are just two sides of the same coin really.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    edited September 2011
    me is in same guild with sun burn and me dont like him, he stinky >:

-shoves armpit in ur face-
  • AngelVeno - Lost City
    AngelVeno - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    -shoves armpit in ur face-
    eww stinky... :<

/shakes popcorn bucket in _PsyChotic_'s face. BRING ME SOME MORE POPCORN!
    <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:surrender
  • Andareil - Lost City
    Andareil - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This ^ !

Don't lie spliff nykage has more hissy fits than almon does.

and generally when he "quits" his dad beats his *** back on.
  • UVF - Lost City
    UVF - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So what? tri force cash shops and bands together all the cash shopper just to win, isn't that taking the game "too seriously" too? b:question

i dont think it takes lots of cash shopping to be 'serious', doesnt that mean you just have a lot of coin to spend irl? imo taking the game too serious is forming an alliance with every single guild that can threaten you in tw lol.. speaking of which.. didnt vengefail lose to kagebushi the other week? bracing for alliance

if its too serious to cashshop azura, you need to chill out and stop takin the game so SERIOUS la
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Pissing away your ineritance on a game I would think means you take the game way to seriously. :). Doesnt mean you have the expendible cash when you are a 2 bit school teacher that is considered a low income job ^^ just means you need to get the priorities straight
    Here we go again....
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    who's bob?! b:infuriated
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited September 2011

I wasn't talking about this time, but thanks for clarifying that you take the game so seriously you try to get your opponents banned so they will miss TW; thus proving me correct.

There's not enough room for all the CSers to be in one guild.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    If your people didn't always break the rules then we wouldnt be having this convo.

Learn to follow the rules or dont qq when people report.
    Here we go again....
  • neo5566
    neo5566 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    LOL this thread is a KILLER b:laugh, now just saying that Tri is fighting against 3 decent guilds at the same time yet still managing to hold fine. From what I ve seen they rather do TW not for coins like we all used to ages ago, but rather for sake of doing TW and having fun. b:pleased
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    problem with Wadzio is hes a an *** i have a lot of friends in vengeful and they wanted me to join so i pmed him joking that i was gonna apply for vengeful. He then raged in my pms about how he will do everything thing he can to keep me out and i will never get in cause im in kage and i "trashed talked" him
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    and why do vengeful QQ about CSers in tri they have just as many CSers in vengeful and instinct and so thats bs
This discussion has been closed.