any way I can emprove this?

Options
Evvy - Lost City
Evvy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Assassin
case ya'll wondering why +5 refines n high sharding, cuz I wanted to take the time at the 90s to improve my playing skills as a sin b4 grinding straight into elite hell =) thank u in advance

http://http://pwcalc.com/90d0083ebf9eba3a
Post edited by Evvy - Lost City on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    your URL is faulty.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Evvy - Lost City
    Evvy - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    here are some suggestions:

0. why the hell did u refined everything to 5?
    1. drop the -int TT90 gold bracers. A waste. Get something with -0.05 int OHT sleeves for lvl 92 from AH (should be about 150-200k).
    2. Get the lvl 60 LA rep top for the interval.
    3. helmet is ****. go for warsoul of earth or use some 3* with good stats (pdef, HP, there are a ton of them drop from 69).
    4. I hope you already have the belt and neck, otherwise drop the neck and get Sky Demon's Pearl. For belt, do the OHT map1 and map2? I think at 90. Get those belts, pdef and mdef and nice stats.
    5. boots and pants. Decide which one you want to pair with the TT99 sleeves. Usually good idea is the boots, since you will replace the pants with the R8 pants. Don't invest in sockets and refines, you will decomp the boots for TT99. Get some 3* pants with good stats from AH.
    6. for god's sake, don't refine Misty to 5!!!!!
    7. pdef shards in endgame gear is useless. better ask for a BM buff if you really wanna do something that you need pdef for.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    windrider top and pants I don't think u can get them at 90.
    I might be wrong ... and yeah, don't get pwdatabase as reference for that.

and that elem belt, it's a sin not a barb/bm build.
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    You can since they're r6.

The belt is more because it's cheaply available in comparision to TT90 gold belt s/he was showing while still fairly decent overall. That and I didn't wanna bother with showing an OHT belt, FCC gold, or TT90 green even though those would be the more likely phys options (no point in getting 90 gold belt when you need 90 green for the 99 gold anyways).
  • Evertide - Lost City
    Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    here are some suggestions:

0. why the hell did u refined everything to 5
    ?
    1. drop the -int TT90 gold bracers. A waste. Get something with -0.05 int OHT sleeves for lvl 92 from AH (should be about 150-200k).
    2. Get the lvl 60 LA rep top for the interval.
    3. helmet is ****. go for warsoul of earth or use some 3* with good stats (pdef, HP, there are a ton of them drop from 69).
    4. I hope you already have the belt and neck, otherwise drop the neck and get Sky Demon's Pearl. For belt, do the OHT map1 and map2? I think at 90. Get those belts, pdef and mdef and nice stats.
    5. boots and pants. Decide which one you want to pair with the TT99 sleeves. Usually good idea is the boots, since you will replace the pants with the R8 pants. Don't invest in sockets and refines, you will decomp the boots for TT99. Get some 3* pants with good stats from AH.
    6. for god's sake, don't refine Misty to 5!!!!!
    7. pdef shards in endgame gear is useless. better ask for a BM buff if you really wanna do something that you need pdef for.

1. I refined to 5 cuz everything I have is already at +3 2. cuz like I said Im goin to be around 90-95 for quiet awhile to get a better knowledge of sin be I step into endgame play and get totally owned by ppl thas been playin the class for quiet along time or atleast longer then me or atleast thats wut I plan 3. I found the +5 misty ring cheap in a merchant along time ago when I was lvling my barb....

the windrider chest piece is rank 6 at 35k and lvl 90 n I already have

n for the rest of wut u said ok Ill do that ty for the advice b:victory
  • Evertide - Lost City
    Evertide - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Options
    I JUST noticed that the chest is the general's vest in my template and is supposed to be r6 chest..... sry