R9 Too expensive

2»

Comments

• Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello
    So I just started the game last week and I noticed that rank 9 is just way too hard to get.

Powerlevel much ?

Don't expect anyone to take you seriously enough with that kind of thread. If you want something faster then it's available here, feel free to pack ur bags and go to a private server.

b:bye
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • BaybBeeDoll - Heavens Tear
    BaybBeeDoll - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    To all those people that say they "farmed" their rank 9 - even if anyone believes you, note that you probably did so when medals were in the DQ rewards (and did it with illegal bots, no doubt). Notice, that they took that away too. Not to mention when gold was still dropping occasionally between (500k and 1m as opposed to 1m-1.5m+).

No more DQ medals
    More expensive rep badges (they are coming, I'm willing to bet on it)
    More expensive medals (possibly, who knows)
    More expensive chip boxes (again, I'm betting on it)

And thats not talking about the +10/+11/+12 price increases we have already seen.

All make it so that there is a permanent ruling class established in this game. If you ain't there yet, leave now. And if you haven't started this game yet? RUN!!!!

PS - I have full rank 9, so this isn't qq. Its me just utterly awestruck at the damage they have done to this game and its player base in the name of "prolonging" the life span of the game.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sooooo....

OP started game a week ago and thinks r9 is too expensive.

I guess that says it all.b:bye

How about this... I started within a week of game opening. I have +12 r8 before r9 came out. So I know what it feels like to have a 2+ billion investment depreciated to 100+ million overnight. Its well known that I have full r9 set for better half of the year... and its certain that I'll be full r10 when it comes out. And yet... I still think that full r9 should cost no more then 10 gold. Why? Cause I don't give a rat's *** about the future of this game.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    For those who haven't figured it out yet, that's a troll on a troll account. fapomatic (the second faceless here) is the same person.

Just in case there are people actually taking this seriously.
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    For those who haven't figured it out yet, that's a troll on a troll account. fapomatic (the second faceless here) is the same person.

Just in case there are people actually taking this seriously.

Nuuuuuuuu..... why'd you have to say that??? You broke all my dreams now b:sad

I hate you, hate you hate you b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • truekossy
    edited September 2011
    Nuuuuuuuu..... why'd you have to say that??? You broke all my dreams now b:sad

I hate you, hate you hate you b:cryb:cryb:cry

This is why. I's sorry. b:surrender
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    My server has 40 R9 archers. If anything it is too cheap.

R8 recast will be a farmable alternative to R9.. but then R8 itself is bought through the cash shop too....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    So if I were to buy this straight up cash it wouldn't cost too much money?

http://pwcalc.com/9e37fc32a6bf74a2
  • fapomatic
    fapomatic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Lol at people thinking I'm an alt of the OP.

I just feel that I should get what i paid for. I paid a lot of money to PWE to get the best armor on the game. If they pull some **** that massively devalues R9 I will be extremely pissed off. Putting plus 12 orbs for so cheap was the first strike actually, why should others have to pay so little for it when I had to pay many times more for that.

And all the more power to people that farm for rank 9.... go spend your many free hours sitting in front of your comp farming for like the equivalence of $10 an hour. While at the same time I can go make much more real dollars per hour and buy rank 9 within a week, and have a life at the same time nerds. b:laugh

Don't think that farming for an item ingame makes it the "real way" idiots
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fapomatic wrote: »
    Lol at people thinking I'm an alt of the OP.

I just feel that I should get what i paid for. I paid a lot of money to PWE to get the best armor on the game. If they pull some **** that massively devalues R9 I will be extremely pissed off. Putting plus 12 orbs for so cheap was the first strike actually, why should others have to pay so little for it when I had to pay many times more for that.

And all the more power to people that farm for rank 9.... go spend your many free hours sitting in front of your comp farming for like the equivalence of $10 an hour. While at the same time I can go make much more real dollars per hour and buy rank 9 within a week, and have a life at the same time nerds. b:laugh

Don't think that farming for an item ingame makes it the "real way" idiots

Reading this, reminds me of a quote one of my friends from another game used to have.

I was something like this: "The only reason some people are alive is because it's illegal to shoot them"
  • truekossy
    edited September 2011
    Reading this, reminds me of a quote one of my friends from another game used to have.

I was something like this: "The only reason some people are alive is because it's illegal to shoot them"

You had very smart friends.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why is this in the cash shop huddle? People are able to farm rank 9 you know mods... and wth at previous replies in this thread....smh
  • Soul_Forces - Lost City
    Soul_Forces - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    i disagree with this, im not rank 9 so ive not spent thousands on it i just think it is stupid if they lower the price of it. They have loyal players at the moment who would happily spend 1000$+ on rank 9 so why would they lower the price to a maximum of 50... (especially since r8 costs more then this if you CS your rep). As for orb prices, theyre fine as they are. Before D. Orbs cam out how du think people felt... The fact they actually introduced D. Orbs is generous enough.