Apothecary LVL 8

Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary Posts: 103 Arc User
edited October 2011 in The Crafting Nook
Tried a search, but couldn't find what I was looking for, but then, my search skills aren't that great.

Anyway, Apothecary lvl 8? Is there some kind of glitch? Is my lvl not high enough? What's going on? DO I just need to manufacture more charms?

I used up all my Perfect Chi Stones to get my skill up to 100% (100/100), but then I went to the Elder of Archosaur to learn Apothecary lvl 8 and it said I was unable to learn that skill and that my crafting was at 100/120. Still, my crafting skill bar is at 100%. So, what gives?
Post edited by Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Apothecary lv8 requires you to use a book that is only dropped by mobs in both FB99s, Seat of Torment and Abaddon, chance for it is small and think most mobs in there have chance to drop it, but yea might either wanna try getting lucky or jus buying the book off someone else
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Purra_Pearl - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Apothecary lv8 requires you to use a book that is only dropped by mobs in both FB99s, Seat of Torment and Abaddon, chance for it is small and think most mobs in there have chance to drop it, but yea might either wanna try getting lucky or jus buying the book off someone else

Ah, thank you very much. So far I haven't seen any in AH nor anyone's cat shop. I will keep looking! b:victory
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Apothecary lv8 requires you to use a book that is only dropped by mobs in both FB99s, Seat of Torment and Abaddon

The panda has seen it drop far more often in Torment.

...just incase you want to try farming one. b:victory
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Thayl - Heavens Tear
    Thayl - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Yes Try SoT got two drops in my FB run there b:bye
    edited August 2011
    Yes Try SoT got two drops in my FB run there b:bye

Oh wow. Lucky!

I finally did find one in the AH. Paid 850k for it. So, now I have to work on apothecary lvl 9? b:chuckle
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    So, now I have to work on apothecary lvl 9? b:chuckle

I wish we could get Apoth 9 Q_Q b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2011
    I wish we could get Apoth 9 Q_Q b:sadb:surrender

hmm... you cannot? I thought something was fishy when I couldn't advance my other crafting skills and nothing came up in either my quest logs or in a search on the forums.

So all crafting skills just stop at lvl 8? I thought someone had manufactured the legendary lvl 10 magic defense charms, but maybe that is just rumor mongering, then? b:sad
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    hmm... you cannot? I thought something was fishy when I couldn't advance my other crafting skills and nothing came up in either my quest logs or in a search on the forums.

So all crafting skills just stop at lvl 8? I thought someone had manufactured the legendary lvl 10 magic defense charms, but maybe that is just rumor mongering, then? b:sad

Everything stops at level 8 b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2011
    Everything stops at level 8 b:surrender

QQs Oh well, I guess I'll just have to focus on Runecrafting then. ;3
  • Kazmere - Heavens Tear
    Kazmere - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Okay it's been forever since I looked at the Apoth and now I am unable to find the lvl 5 tab & or quest... Anyone have a suggestion? I've looked through the forum and I just can't seem to place a guide for it...
  • Fulcanelli - Raging Tide
    Fulcanelli - Raging Tide Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Okay it's been forever since I looked at the Apoth and now I am unable to find the lvl 5 tab & or quest... Anyone have a suggestion? I've looked through the forum and I just can't seem to place a guide for it...

there is no quest for level 5 apo, if you already have the level 4 bar at 100 % go to any elder to learn the next level.

hope this helps b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazmere - Heavens Tear
    Kazmere - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Thx! Just been so long and I just couldn't find info for it lol thanks again! =)
  • skitzo123
    skitzo123 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    awesome manu guide here, best i have seen yet!

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Crafting