More herbs

Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
edited October 2011 in Suggestion Box
It takes forever to find a specific herb,searching the hills. Could PWE put more herbs and materials in fighting areas, like there are on the tideborn islands? Especially near archosaur.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.
Post edited by Blueturtle - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I would support this, on the occasion that you need to find specific herbs for a quest or to make that one potion you would like to have, finding the right herbs can be a bit annoying, especially if someone else has just come through and picked the herbs in that area
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    It is so.I couldn't find any tranquilla or realger near there. I needed the tranqulla for a quest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tagi_ - Dreamweaver
    Tagi_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    This isn't needed because the herb spawn locations do not change. It's a simple matter of memorizing the area where a specific herb can be found.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    edited September 2011
    This isn't needed because the herb spawn locations do not change. It's a simple matter of memorizing the area where a specific herb can be found.

That doesnt help the people with memory problems.Specifically,me.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ghostzapper
    ghostzapper Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I agree, let's put more herbs in all areas.
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    strongly disagree, first use pwi database for all locations, if you need a herb, they all are listed there.

second you take out the last free profit for catshops,

but hey THIS idea will be implemented for sure, couse it would break even more ingame ways to make some money from selling herbs
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver
    TanisHawkeye - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    strongly disagree, first use pwi database for all locations, if you need a herb, they all are listed there.

second you take out the last free profit for catshops,

but hey THIS idea will be implemented for sure, couse it would break even more ingame ways to make some money from selling herbs

Or it could make it so that people who know they are going to need pots for a big dungeon run or new players who can't afford to pay catshops and use up all their pots to still have a way to not die horribly...

Besides look at it this way, more herbs in more areas means you can collect more of them in a shorter amount of time, people who are too lazy to pick up the herbs still wont and you can have a bigger stockpile of them to sell, look for the positives before you concentrate on the negatives b:victory