R9 Too expensive

atreides1t5
atreides1t5 Posts: 33 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
Hello
So I just started the game last week and I noticed that rank 9 is just way too hard to get. I mean if everyone has it already anyways then why not make it cheaper so that everyone is on a level playing field. I mean that's how it was for serfs. R9 is just too expensive as it is now and it's not fair to people. I think that R9 should cost MAXIMUM 50 gold but 20 gold would be ideal that way I could just go to Target and get all my gear in one day.

I wish the orb sales were better too. 50g for 10* orb is just way too much money. It should be easier to get to be fair for everyone. I think that everyone would be better off with R9 +12 then everyone's true skill could shine.

What do you guys think? I think these changes would make this game way more fun to play. I mean you guys QQ about rank9 so much maybe you would stop QQ if everyone had it too! b:cute
Post edited by atreides1t5 on

Comments

• Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    id be lying if i didnt wanna see it cheaper, but 50 gold is laughable. Id say at the most 50% off of the original price. Simply because of my sheer frustration on farming enough to earn it is taking ages. If the game had the active population it once had I'd maybe take that back, but right now it's really hard to find squads if you aren't 5 aps +10.

But anyways, it certainly would show who really had skill at their class and who is just a walking wallet that doesn't have a clue. I would be happy if I was on par with these idiots who think they know how to pvp.

1,000+ dollars for pixels is a tad ridiculous. Rank 9 should have never been in cash shop to begin with, it should have been obtainable only through farming (not as ridiculous as rank 8 was, but somehow obtainable with time and effort)
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you should just leave now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fapomatic
    fapomatic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I disagree with this..... I think since I paid the full price of rank 9 with my hard earned cash I should have the benefit to be on a higher playing field than all other players that didn't. Why should I have the same gear as some scrub who has a low paying job?

Also you really wanna make something 50 gold that others have payed thousands for? Thats like a slap in the face to me and others that have rank 9.
  • Sun_Burn - Lost City
    Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    fapomatic wrote: »
    I disagree with this..... I think since I paid the full price of rank 9 with my hard earned cash I should have the benefit to be on a higher playing field than all other players that didn't. Why should I have the same gear as some scrub who has a low paying job?

Well im sure that's how the players that farmed their rank 8 for months before it was added in for 70 gold or w/e. Why should those that worked hard for their stuff to be on top then they simply add it available to everyone for the small price of 70 gold? Thatw as a slap in the face to those that worked hard to get it the real way.
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited September 2011

Also you really wanna make something 50 gold that others have payed thousands for? Thats like a slap in the face to me and others that have rank 9.

/inb4 rank9 sale 75% off. Trololololol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    /inb4 rank9 sale 75% off. Trololololol

And you know well enough it IS going to happen.. b:chuckle

When ? I would say when R9 for Earthguards are ready to be patched , we will see a "mysterious" drop in all rank related stuff...
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Nice troll.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Introducing rank 9 recast & rank 10 after that. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    R9 for $50???

I have one thing to say to that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF_lJTGKFP0&list=PLA24EB7E382A3981A&index=21

I have been looking at the forums all day for a place to put that video up b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • DeffyNature - Archosaur
    DeffyNature - Archosaur Posts: 1,400 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's not too expensive, I farmed mine in 6 months. If you're not gonna make an effort to play, uninstall now, you'll be **** in r9 too so no point in you getting it.
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    all i say is LOLOLOLOLOL if Cn gets their way we all are screwed Cn loses players to PWi cuz its easy mode here (note easy rank easy refines easy everything). CN actually tries to make PWE sell 10star orbs back to original price of 75 gold each if they get their way you prolly cant even buy rank9 anymore soon this means you actaully have to farm for rep.If you cant take it right now cant w8 till those days they are forced to cns ways even tho it will make playing alot more fun. But they should make a pk protection vs rank9 imo its to broken in our game
  • TwinDreams - Harshlands
    TwinDreams - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello
    So I just started the game last week and I noticed that rank 9 is just way too hard to get. I mean if everyone has it already anyways then why not make it cheaper so that everyone is on a level playing field. I mean that's how it was for serfs. R9 is just too expensive as it is now and it's not fair to people. I think that R9 should cost MAXIMUM 50 gold but 20 gold would be ideal that way I could just go to Target and get all my gear in one day.

I wish the orb sales were better too. 50g for 10* orb is just way too much money. It should be easier to get to be fair for everyone. I think that everyone would be better off with R9 +12 then everyone's true skill could shine.

What do you guys think? I think these changes would make this game way more fun to play. I mean you guys QQ about rank9 so much maybe you would stop QQ if everyone had it too! b:cute

I agree with you totally.

I would like to give an even better suggestion. I think everyone should start at level 105, so that those who dont have time to level can still be 105.

and also everyone should start with R9+12 so that those who cant afford to pay $50 for R9 can get them.

This is to ensure equal level playing field, so that everyone's true skill will truly shine!
  • LoraTab - Dreamweaver
    LoraTab - Dreamweaver Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Honestly this game is largely way too expensive. In a world where the economy is such that class warfare is not too far away...don't be suprised if soon you get to kill the rich guys in real life.

Mostly this game has become, an is dominated by the wealthy or elite gamist. Have you not noticed how the majority or regular gamers have already quit an moved on to better or atleast cheaper games?

My advise is to quit now an let the rank 9+12s all pay with themselvs.
  • FiveAps - Dreamweaver
    FiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello

the rent is too damn high!!
    FiveAps - PvE char made from half as.s unbound gear sold by a wizard, doing 18x the damage and 10x the money the wizard was ever capable of. b:laugh . Only in PWI.
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    R9 too expansive? i farmed mine b:cute

stop being a lazy *** b:dirtyb:bye
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    PWI is going to die as soon as build doors foo comes out anyways. May as well go out with a bang and give us all G16 gears and 100 or so +12 orbs.
  • Aeyisha - Lost City
    Aeyisha - Lost City Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    you should just leave now.

LOLquotedforthemega****ingtruth.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • CessiI - Dreamweaver
    CessiI - Dreamweaver Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited September 2011

pardon me?

i disagree with your comment sir, im a simple waiter at a Hotel, am i a scrub?b:angry

btw i has rank 9 >.> dident need a high salary job for it, dident even need my RL money for it

tell me sir, does some one who plays for a month, that swipes his Visa a few times to get rank 9 +12,

is that person on a higher FIELD then me? who plays for 3 years?

ya right >.>
  • deathbytuna
    deathbytuna Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2011

high paying job making poor investments..niiIIicceeeee
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Why should I have the same gear as some scrub who has a low paying job?

... It's sad that games where you can pay to win seem to breed people like this. People who somehow believe that it's their right to win because of their achievements in life. Kinda funny. Should try that in chess, start a game with "hey, I'm a successful businessman/investor/insertjobhere, I have so much more money than you so I should win this game."

b:cute
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    ... It's sad that games where you can pay to win seem to breed people like this. People who somehow believe that it's their right to win because of their achievements in life. Kinda funny. Should try that in chess, start a game with "hey, I'm a successful businessman/investor/insertjobhere, I have so much more money than you so I should win this game."

b:cute

It is funny how Oblaze compared PWI to chess. Imagine if PWE created chess and it was pay to win. Spend about $2500 and your pawns will move like queens, your queen can only be taken by a knight, and your king can move 5 different positions each turn.

But yea, fapermatic is most likely a dooochebag who can't play chess.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Hello
    So I just started the game last week

I stopped reading here...
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • DemansPsy - Lost City
    DemansPsy - Lost City Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    OP obviously a troll(or just stupid) only took me 9months to farm full r9 w/o CSing or using a aps class for farming (thoguh i do now have a aps class to help farm +12 and JoSD)
    full 3r9 +11/12 (still using immac shards though) w/o CSing, leveled to 105 spaming pv, yes i have no life =D
  • Baeliia - Heavens Tear
    Baeliia - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I stopped reading here...

^ This.. lol
  • Daedallus - Sanctuary
    Daedallus - Sanctuary Posts: 554 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Sooooo....

OP started game a week ago and thinks r9 is too expensive.

I guess that says it all.b:bye
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    truekossy wrote: »

Just reposting this because.