CactiHeart - Heavens Tear
CactiHeart - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2011 in Support Desk
A;JDSKLFAJSDLKFJA;DSKFJAS NOW IT WORKS D:< But does anyone have any ideas why it wasn't working with Harshlands?
=============================

Yup. I'm one of those that has the same exact problem as others: My chosen avatar does not wish to show up.

Before anyone goes into it, I'll go ahead and tell you what I've done (I know you all love proper information ♥).

I have clicked "Edit your Avatar" and chosen the particular character I want as my avatar (I've done this several times in fact, from having "Chevko - Harshlands" to "CactiHeart - Heaven's Tear" and several others) and nothing's changed. I just get the tiki avatar instead. Maybe my browser isn't displaying the image correctly? That's just silly, but entirely possible I admit. Maybe my browser isn't giving me the proper step? Entirely possible, too. But I'm using Chrome and I highly doubt that that's the issue as it's always had this problem for some dang reason.

The avatar in question that I'm trying to get to show is a Veno and I have chosen the particular type I want - cat. It shows perfectly find next to the edit avatar link, just like Chevko on Harshlands had, but they refuse to show with my posts.

If I need to raise a ticket, just link and close ♥ If you know of a fix that doesn't involve a ticket, feel free to elaborate.

Thanks!

-C
Post edited by CactiHeart - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    It's just the usual buggy-ness of the website.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • CactiHeart - Heavens Tear
    edited September 2011
    *Nods.* Thought so...

Also, can someone explain why things like post count and siggies are tied to avatars? That just seems... complicated =\
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I see your avatar found the way to you. Could you point mine the way to me? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2011
    I just changed it to a different one; I dunno how it started working, was just random :( I'd say change your avatar at random times or raise a ticket saying the image is broken :(
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Tried both of it lol But nope, no help.
    So I guess I'll just stick to veno or be the faceless bm b:chuckle Not many people here can say they're too cool for an avatar XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    A;JDSKLFAJSDLKFJA;DSKFJAS NOW IT WORKS D:< But does anyone have any ideas why it wasn't working with Harshlands

They trolled u mucho ? :o
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
    edited September 2011
    Tried both of it lol But nope, no help.
    So I guess I'll just stick to veno or be the faceless bm b:chuckle Not many people here can say they're too cool for an avatar XD

D'aww, that sucks, lol.

They trolled u mucho ? :o

>:C YES.